+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

MonzB

Nov 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2017
Can I move to another province still be able to apply for PR under the express entry which i applied for in Ontario?

IndB

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Hi All,

I have one specific query. My husband got ECA today but my WES is still pending. Dont know how much time it will take as it goes for secondary verification and even after my university replied back to WES, WES still saying that they did not receive any mail from my Univ. WES has given an alternative solution to ask my university to send the verification document via post which will take a lot of time to reach from India to Canada.

Hence I wanted to know whether my husband can apply for PR now as a single applicant (he is currently working in Canada with Work Permit since last 1 year). I am working in India, hence once we get PR then only I will relocate. Can my husband apply for himself now and then when my WES ECA is done, can he sponsor me for dependent PR?

Please suggest.

Vipul Garg

Jun 25, 2018
Once medical clearance update comes in express entry profile, how long does it take to get next update and generally what update comes after this..?

Please help me out..

baxa1981

May 29, 2012
Finally, after alot of struggle to arrange my proof of funds, infact, still with a lot of struggle, I have been gifted with a grant of my Australian PR. Yes, I have applied for my PR back in June with respect to my invitation which I have recieved back in May this year. I dont know but my heart is still inclined towards Canadian PR. I also got my invitations twice but eventually they have lapsed as I failed to arrange my POF. My dad is a retired professional and I hardly earn 16000 a month which makes it even more difficult. Still I will never loose hope. I'm currently at 441 CRS with perfect 8s in my Ielts. Anyways, this score has also helped me to grab a PR for another destination which I never had a clue, infact, I still dont know how exactly will be Australia. But, still I have a belief, a strong belief, I will land in Canada and I will be a Canadian.

Thanks and good luck to you all.
Not sure if you are serious. Australian PR is harder to get. Look at pretty much any criteria, Australia beats Canada: warmer, higher minimum wage, longer life expactancy etc. etc.. Snakes, spiders might be scary, but other than that, Australia is the way to go!

Reactions: harnav sra

Dr.sony

Aug 11, 2017
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-10-2018
AOR Received.
01-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-04-2019
Dear all,
I am going to submit my application. But in my profile my spouse's name was submitted in wrong order. Surname was input in given Name and given name in the place of surname. All other documents are ready

sohamamin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Visa Office......
ottava
AOR Received.
21 nov
hi,
I have got my ITA in last draw and today I have sumitted my ITA with all proper documents .
Now Approx how much time I should wait for PRR ?

emekadaniel

Aug 3, 2018
Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

is there a thread in this forum that someone can point me to, that will provide a step-by-step instructions of how to apply for Express Entry process(in order).
If here is no thread of that can, could someone who has in-depth understanding of the process, kindly create one and put it as sticky?

I am bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the EE and its corresponding steps.
Though website provide instructions to certain extent, i am not entirely convinced as i understand there is lot more required than what is mentioned on the website.

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.

Thank you all for your time. :)
I also need advice from this. Am from Nigeria

gubbi103

Oct 15, 2018
where i can exactly check the CRS points? I have IELTS score (Band-7) and waiting for my WES assessment. No prior work experience in Canada.

what are the next steps in terms of process once i have IELTS score and WES Assessment. Please advise.

Thanks

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
URGENT
Hello everyone,
Can you please tell me if Autism is a big problem for PR application?
Does anyone have experience after April 2018 that rules were changed?
Thank you

Aug 1, 2018
Hi guys,
Please is skilled job experience from Walmart acceptable for.the Federal Express entry? I heard no one has ever used a skilled job experience from Walmart to apply for PR, and I'm contemplating on doing so.

Thanks in advance for your advice

gubbi103

Oct 15, 2018
Hi guys, please i need your advice. I am yet to create my EE profile.Recently got my IELTS results L7.5,R6,W7,S8.
I have Masters degree from USA and currently have 4yrs of experience. I am 29yrs old.
what CRS score will this result get me as i will be applying with my spouse who has Masters in USA and had 6yrs of experience.

Also, what is the difference between FSWP vs FST?
please explain.

Thanks

Last edited:

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
Hi guys, please i need your advice. I am yet to create my EE profile.Recently got my IELTS results L7.5,R6,W7,S8.
I have Masters degree from USA and currently have 4yrs of experience. I am 29yrs old.
what CRS score will this result get me as i will be applying with my spouse who has Masters in USA and had 6yrs of experience.

Also, what is the difference between FSWP vs FST?
please explain.

Thanks
You easily can calculate your score online!