+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

sohamamin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Visa Office......
ottava
AOR Received.
21 nov
hi,
I have got my ITA in last draw and today I have sumitted my ITA with all proper documents .
Now Approx how much time I should wait for PRR ?

emekadaniel

Aug 3, 2018
Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

is there a thread in this forum that someone can point me to, that will provide a step-by-step instructions of how to apply for Express Entry process(in order).
If here is no thread of that can, could someone who has in-depth understanding of the process, kindly create one and put it as sticky?

I am bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the EE and its corresponding steps.
Though website provide instructions to certain extent, i am not entirely convinced as i understand there is lot more required than what is mentioned on the website.

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.

Thank you all for your time. :)
I also need advice from this. Am from Nigeria

gubbi103

Oct 15, 2018
where i can exactly check the CRS points? I have IELTS score (Band-7) and waiting for my WES assessment. No prior work experience in Canada.

what are the next steps in terms of process once i have IELTS score and WES Assessment. Please advise.

Thanks

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
URGENT
Hello everyone,
Can you please tell me if Autism is a big problem for PR application?
Does anyone have experience after April 2018 that rules were changed?
Thank you

Aug 1, 2018
Hi guys,
Please is skilled job experience from Walmart acceptable for.the Federal Express entry? I heard no one has ever used a skilled job experience from Walmart to apply for PR, and I'm contemplating on doing so.

Thanks in advance for your advice

gubbi103

Oct 15, 2018
Hi guys, please i need your advice. I am yet to create my EE profile.Recently got my IELTS results L7.5,R6,W7,S8.
I have Masters degree from USA and currently have 4yrs of experience. I am 29yrs old.
what CRS score will this result get me as i will be applying with my spouse who has Masters in USA and had 6yrs of experience.

Also, what is the difference between FSWP vs FST?
please explain.

Thanks

Last edited:

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
Hi guys, please i need your advice. I am yet to create my EE profile.Recently got my IELTS results L7.5,R6,W7,S8.
I have Masters degree from USA and currently have 4yrs of experience. I am 29yrs old.
what CRS score will this result get me as i will be applying with my spouse who has Masters in USA and had 6yrs of experience.

Also, what is the difference between FSWP vs FST?
please explain.

Thanks
You easily can calculate your score online!

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Hi guys ,

I am sorry because I'm not sure whether this is the correct thread to ask the following query

Please try to answer ASAP if you know regarding below . Thanks in advance

I just got my transcripts from my college and I am about to complete my WES online application for ECA

I strucked at this page "Add Credentials" where the tab is asking to fill institution that I have studied details

I am not sure what to add in that field .. is it asking my college name or I have to give the university name of which my college is affiliated to . I am strucjed up here .

Please tell me the one to choose ..

It's my college name or university with which my college is affiliated to ?

Thanks guys . Expecting a quick reply
Hey I think they r asking univ name. See ur degree which university name is written.mention exactly that and check if it is shown up .

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Yes
Hi team,

I want to apply PR for my wife as a primary applicant.She has MA Enaglish and B.Ed with 5 yrs of experince.I have cheked and found JOB code 4032 falls in that category.

Is it possible to apply for teacher in canada?Do need any other qualifaction or language need for that
yes yes.. any one with good CRS score can apply. For detailed info check Canadavisa queries about EE. First of all check ur crs score .

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
The November draws are predicted to be held on 14th and 28th. Once you submit your documents (provided your IELTS score is good), and you score is high enough, you will get ITA on 28 nov
Following. I submitted my profile in pool on 2 Nov..waiting for draw. As u say about Nov draw ..in mid of Nov,,I shud start preparing for documents. .

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Hi
Hey guys.. I have a query regarding medicals to be done, searched on the forum, on cic website, could not get a satisfactory answer...

basically got the ita as a single applicant (mentioned spouse and child non accompanying) ... now I understand that medicals need to be done even for non accompanying people.... my kid is 4 years old and not sure whether he will withstand the rigors of a medical test.. does he have to undergo the test mandatorily? Can some one please clarify this..
..hi even I was worried about my kid. He is also 4 years old. on this forum only I read that above 5 years old need to undergo blood tests nd x Ray. under this age kids are just physically examined. Hope it clears ur worries