+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Lionhearted

Star Member
Sep 17, 2018
Hello everyone this question might have been answered before but I want to know that my cousin is doctor in Pakistan and is currently doing FCPS and is about to complete his FCPS so my question is how can he apply for express entry and what are the requirements to apply for express entery, if someone can walk me through this process I will highly appreciate that. TIA

jimit.india

Aug 12, 2018
Hello sir,

I have received ITA on 24th May.
Application submitted on 17th July
Medical passed - 3rd Aug

Current status -

1. Eligibility - We are reviewing whether you...
2. Medical - You passed medical exam
3. Additional documents - We do not need addi docs.
4. Interview - We do not need interview whether
5. Biometrics - We do not need fingerprint
6. Background check - we are processing your background check
( Status changed today from "your application is in progress")
7. Final decision - your application is in progress

What will be the next step. Pl reply asap.

WED

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Do we need to enter the 10th and 12th standard school studies details as well in "Study and Languages" section ?

I have added Bachelors as well as my Masters and quoted my WES reference number.

shah22393

Nov 6, 2017
Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

is there a thread in this forum that someone can point me to, that will provide a step-by-step instructions of how to apply for Express Entry process(in order).
If here is no thread of that can, could someone who has in-depth understanding of the process, kindly create one and put it as sticky?

I am bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the EE and its corresponding steps.
Though website provide instructions to certain extent, i am not entirely convinced as i understand there is lot more required than what is mentioned on the website.

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.

Thank you all for your time. :)

This is what I did.

I finished my WES( World Education Services) which makes an assessment on the education of your home country. I had 2 or more degrees.

I then calculated my score on the cic website, where I adjusted IELTS score accordingly to see how much I need to score.
I had to score 8-7-7-7 ( I scored the same, although, it took me 2 attempts from India )

Then my work experience which is of 1 year as a business development officer (4163 in NOC), I figured that and applied online under that category.

Applied on 10th September. Received ITA on 19th September. Submitted Medical, Police Clearance and other documents by 10th October.

After one month on 10th November, my status changed to medical passed which was showing ' we do not need medical exam'.

I am hoping to get my PPR soon.

Hope it helped

Goodluck.

Reactions: WED

Tazeenb.ed

Nov 16, 2017
Greetings of the day,
Aorry to jump in but really need help.
I have few doubts, hopefully you all can help.
My education qualification:
B.A ENGLISH (H) 3 years(JMI)
M.A SOCIALOGY 2 years (IGNOU)
B.ED 1 year ( Al- falah university)
1. Will WES give my masters as Canadian masters?
2. What is important number of years of education in total or degrees for express entry?
3. Will the result of degree evaluation differ from organization to organization? For eg i used WES degree evaluation tool, result was 4 years of bachelor for Master degree, where as IQAS shows 4 years of bachelor and one year of masters?
3. Will my b.ed be considered as certificate or diploma for one year?

I am so confused if i get masters evaluation then only I will get good score .
Hopefully someone will help.

Loti

Nov 4, 2017
Hello Distinguished,
please help me on track...i just wrote my IELTS and WES is verifying my documents positively. i am a professional veterinary doctor {Nigeria}. How can i secure a job in canada?. Just wish to get one. Any ideas?

Ambrose4045

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
I have created my ee profile but yet to receive an ITA which I would be receiving very soon. My doubt is that if I do not mention my spouse employment details ( foreign work experience -no points) in ee profile pre ITA and then mention it under personal history after ITA , Is this allowed to avoid reference letters for my spouse ?? And is it legal to put 'NO' for work history for my spouse in ee profile before ITA and then update the work details under personal history after ITA. Will it cause misinterpretation of data??

CuriosCat85

Nov 13, 2018
Hi Everyone,
I am in Canada for the last one year on a Work permit and have just received my ITA for Express Entry.
Wanted to check if I would need to reappear for a medical examination in this case (my last exam was in Jun 2017) , or will I be exempted from it since I am already in Canada?

Thanks in Advance.

sergp

Aug 12, 2017
Hi there,

I am currently in Canada applying for EE.
I have a bunch of documents in Ukrainian, do I have to notarize them or certified translation is enough?

Thanks in advance.

Ambrose4045

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
I have created my ee profile but yet to receive an ITA which I would be receiving very soon. My doubt is that if I do not mention my spouse employment details ( foreign work experience -no points) in ee profile pre ITA and then mention it under personal history after ITA , Is this allowed to avoid reference letters for my spouse ?? And is it legal to put 'NO' for work history for my spouse in ee profile before ITA and then update the work details under personal history after ITA. Will it cause misinterpretation of data? Kindly help guys as I am really confused.

atish

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
3-11-2015
AOR Received.