+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

shah22393

Nov 6, 2017
I have created my ee profile but yet to receive an ITA which I would be receiving very soon. My doubt is that if I do not mention my spouse employment details ( foreign work experience -no points) in ee profile pre ITA and then mention it under personal history after ITA , Is this allowed to avoid reference letters for my spouse ?? And is it legal to put 'NO' for work history for my spouse in ee profile before ITA and then update the work details under personal history after ITA. Will it cause misinterpretation of data??
I would suggest not to do this. Either you show her work experience or you don't. You cannot misrepresent your spouse's details as well.

Tush2016

Oct 16, 2018
Hi, Guys, am soon applying for express entry over the weekend, so question; do i have to choose a particular Province say Ontario or i select all Provinces and territories? which is best or gives more PNP options?

shah22393

Nov 6, 2017
Hi, Guys, am soon applying for express entry over the weekend, so question; do i have to choose a particular Province say Ontario or i select all Provinces and territories? which is best or gives more PNP options?
Are you going through PNP ? If Yes, choose what you think would help you land a job fast and if No, then you can choose any province based on your desire to settle in one city and in which province it is located.

If you do not know where you wish to get settled, you can choose All provinces and territories.

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
select all of them

Reactions: Tush2016

sleekchic

Jan 9, 2018
Hello.

Please I need your help urgently. My express entry profile is all of sudden giving me 15 extra points for French that I don't have. I have tried to edit and remove this by putting NO when it asks if I have taken a French exam but it is not removing the 15 extra points. Please what can I do. I need my points to be back to normal fast. Please help

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
Hello.

Please I need your help urgently. My express entry is all of sudden giving me 15 extra points for French that I don't have. I have tried to edit and remove this by putting NO when it asks if I have taken a French exam but it is not removing the 15 extra points. Please what can I do. I need my points to be back to normal fast. Please help
It seems like its a system problem.You are not the only one complaining for this issue :s

sleekchic

Jan 9, 2018
Hello.

Please I need your help urgently. My express entry profile is all of sudden giving me 15 extra points for French that I don't have. I have tried to edit and remove this by putting NO when it asks if I have taken a French exam but it is not removing the 15 extra points. Please what can I do. I need my points to be back to normal fast. Please help
Oh that's a relief. I have been so scared. Thank you so much

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
Jun 28, 2018
Hi All,
I have created an EE profile and it shows my CRS points as 320. Obviously this is too low. I have been applying through the job bank in pursuit to get a job offer and add 600 points to get an ITA. But, that is not fetching me any positive responses. Please suggest whether I am heading in the correct direction. Is something better on the way according to you guys?
Also, I don't see any CIC account details being attached to the job applications like EE no. and the like. How do Employers distinguish people having EE profiles from others?
I heard sometime back that once you have an EE profile, some PR code is added to your resume and that makes you stand out, Is that correct?

Last edited:

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
Hi All,
I have created an EE profile and it shows my CRS points as 320. Obviously this is too low. I have been applying through the job bank in pursuit to get a job offer and add 600 points to get an ITA. But, that is not fetching me any positive responses. Please suggest whether I am heading in the correct direction. Is something better on the way according to you guys?
Try to increase your IELTS results.Finding a job in Canada while living in another country is very very difficult.It's easier to improve your IELTS score

Reactions: Md.Mosharef Hossen

peterx2vo

Nov 14, 2018
hello everyone,

i'm too confuse about Noc code,

I got 5 years as external auditor in kpmg and deloitte so could i claim this experience in NOC 0111 (Finance Manager - comptroller)?
and I have 2 years in Financial risk Manager in KPMG consulting ( we did consulting service on risk management for financial services) I wonder which NOC I could claim for this experience

Currently I'm working as compliance manager for a life insurance (more than 2 years). Could I claim this experience for NOC 0111 as well ( Finance manager - internal audit and compliance director) ? if it is not possible, please advise me which NOC is the most suitable for?

Many thanks for your advice

sanyinmon

Star Member
Oct 30, 2016
Hi,
I want to apply express entry to Canada. I am 41 yrs old and my bro is a PR in Vancouver but my IELTs score is 6. Is it possible to apply other province like Alberta, Manitoba instead of VYR? I applied 2 mths ago and I received illegible letter. So I took IELTs again recently.
Please advise. Can I still be elligle to apply if my score of IELTs is low?
Thank you.

puzokumar

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglaore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
23-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
hello everyone,

i'm too confuse about Noc code,

I got 5 years as external auditor in kpmg and deloitte so could i claim this experience in NOC 0111 (Finance Manager - comptroller)?
and I have 2 years in Financial risk Manager in KPMG consulting ( we did consulting service on risk management for financial services) I wonder which NOC I could claim for this experience

Currently I'm working as compliance manager for a life insurance (more than 2 years). Could I claim this experience for NOC 0111 as well ( Finance manager - internal audit and compliance director) ? if it is not possible, please advise me which NOC is the most suitable for?

Many thanks for your advice
Hi

Given CIC recognizes foreign work experience/ experience outside of Canada only until 3years and above - claiming experience points for all of your experience will be of no use.
given you have 5 years exp as an auditor in KPMG and Deloitte pick the best and stick to one.

if it is 3yrs in KPMG and 2yrs and in Deloitte - mention KPMG or vice versa, if this was half and half then you mention both.
You can mention all of your experience in the Personal History section However for the one you claim points for should be in Work history.

With regards to which code to chose there are only 2 that I see are close to your experience
1111 Financial auditors and accountants (99% I would go with this)
1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting

Your occupation might be a regulated one and require further certification, etc
also this would reduce the amount of paperwork you need to submit to the IRCC in your application. This is no way is a misrepresentation of your facts but only giving the right info in the right place.

Last edited:
Reactions: peterx2vo

ankit1703

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
Nomination.....
09-05-2014
AOR Received.
N.A. for NDVO
IELTS Request
Submitted with the file
File Transfer...
18-08-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting for Dream Come true
Hi All
Can you please clarify the below query:

My current company (I'm associated with 1.5 years) is not providing the job responsibility letter but i have all other documents like offer; appraisal; salary hike; pay stubs; form 16 etc. They have officially (via email) communicated that they will not provide any job responsibility letter. As a solution can i?

1) Send the content which i want to be printed on Job responsibility letter via email and ask my Manager or Colleague (Whosoever agrees) to confirm it?
2) Print out the content and ask my manager or colleague to sign it and get that notarized?
3) Print that on stamp paper and get that notarize?

Which of the above is the best solution as i just have 3.3 years of experience and i don't want to take chances.