+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

gaurav minhas

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Hi guys,

Kindly advice me, I have done Bachelors in commerce and Masters in Economics with 7+ years experience in Accounting & Finance department as an Accountant & Senior Accountant, can my qualification and experience justifiable for immigration?

Thank,s
HI, why not, get your educational credentials done.... And look for suitable noc which matches your roles and responsibilities in your current company

Nov 12, 2018
after ITA questions..

Do we need to add short trip details in travel history.. like honeymoon , family vacation and all ???

Also if my husbands sends me his salary every month to my account and I add it to pof .. would I need a Gift deed?

Thanks y

Filip

Nov 16, 2018
Macedonia
Hi, I'm new to forum and planning to apply to EE
can someone confirm are these all the documents that i need

1. ECA for my Bachelor
2. IELTS test scores
3. Job referral letter from employee(s) with description similar to NOC responsibilities
- i had working in 3 different companies with break in between, should i include all 3 of them , cause there as far as i read for EE is asking for continues work experience . Did i need to send (upload) work agreement that i had signed when started working in each companies.
Also I had a document proof from country official institution (for all employees in the country) where is written where i had work for how long and on which position. Do i need to translate this and send them.

4. birth certificate for all the family, including the children
5. medical exams for all 4 of us ( or only me and my spouse)
6. police certificate
7. proof of funds

I know that 2.IELTS tests are needed for my spouse, do we need to get 1.ECA for Bachelor and 3. job referral letters for my spouse also.

Thanks a lot for any help

Shelliswhite

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
I am currently applying for my PR under Express entry. Comes to answering, Does have a relative who is a citizen or permanent resident of Canada? (The relative must be 18 or older and living in Canada.)

My husband is a Canadian, all of his siblings are Canadians, how should i answer? It only gives u an option to answer one person.

sugumar406

Nov 17, 2018
Hi folks,
I am new to this forum. I just started my express entry process.

I am having a question related to ECA.
i have done my BCOM from mumbai university India. As per WES website the first step is to get transcript attested from university.

My question is
1. whether i can go and get attested all my degree and college transcript from university without creating profile in WES??. Once i get the attested copy, i can pay WES fees and create the reference number and send it to WES for ECA.

I have come a cross some of the previous folks reply saying that it ok to get attested first and then create a profile in WES.

Is the process is same in this year too or is there any changes in 2018.

2. Is Academic Request Form is mandetory to send along with the transcript to WES for ECA??

Appreciate your comments.

peterx2vo

Nov 14, 2018
Hi

Given CIC recognizes foreign work experience/ experience outside of Canada only until 3years and above - claiming experience points for all of your experience will be of no use.
given you have 5 years exp as an auditor in KPMG and Deloitte pick the best and stick to one.

if it is 3yrs in KPMG and 2yrs and in Deloitte - mention KPMG or vice versa, if this was half and half then you mention both.
You can mention all of your experience in the Personal History section However for the one you claim points for should be in Work history.

With regards to which code to chose there are only 2 that I see are close to your experience
1111 Financial auditors and accountants (99% I would go with this)
1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting

Your occupation might be a regulated one and require further certification, etc
also this would reduce the amount of paperwork you need to submit to the IRCC in your application. This is no way is a misrepresentation of your facts but only giving the right info in the right place.

Thank you very much for your clarification,

However, if I clam for external audit experience (Code 1111 Financial auditors and accountants) as my working experience, Total experience length is 5 years, I could not obtain the max point under FSW (13/ 15) In order to obtain 15 points I need to claim for another work experience but this experience might not in the same primary code (1111). Please advise if It could be possible or not

Many thanks in advance for your comments

Eve 91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Hi,
I have been working in Canada as a supply early childhood teacher, even though am a supply i work almost everyday with full time hours.
Want to know if my work experience and hours can be used to apply for express entry

olujones007

Nov 15, 2018
Dear all, I have a valid international passport with one visa stamp. And I have three other expired international passports with other visa stamps. Should I upload my bio data from the valid international passport with other expired ones ?.....Please I need clarification ?....Thanks.

puzokumar

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglaore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
23-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Thank you very much for your clarification,

However, if I clam for external audit experience (Code 1111 Financial auditors and accountants) as my working experience, Total experience length is 5 years, I could not obtain the max point under FSW (13/ 15) In order to obtain 15 points I need to claim for another work experience but this experience might not in the same primary code (1111). Please advise if It could be possible or not

Many thanks in advance for your comments
I am not sure I understand your question. And from what I have so far, if your work experience is 5 years in total of all the companies you have worked at. Below are your options

Mention all the experience
Get reference letter from all the companies
The JD, Roles and responsibilities in this business/ like of work usually overlaps but what remains common is its pretty much the same in any company.

75-80% match to the NOC is fine as well. What matters is you being honest about all of these roles and get letters that support the NOC guide.

Stick to one code it’s easy for everyone, plus any experience more than 3 years would add no value at all.

SDEO

May 9, 2018
Hi, I'm new to forum and planning to apply to EE
can someone confirm are these all the documents that i need

1. ECA for my Bachelor
2. IELTS test scores
3. Job referral letter from employee(s) with description similar to NOC responsibilities
- i had working in 3 different companies with break in between, should i include all 3 of them , cause there as far as i read for EE is asking for continues work experience . Did i need to send (upload) work agreement that i had signed when started working in each companies.
Also I had a document proof from country official institution (for all employees in the country) where is written where i had work for how long and on which position. Do i need to translate this and send them.

4. birth certificate for all the family, including the children
5. medical exams for all 4 of us ( or only me and my spouse)
6. police certificate
7. proof of funds

I know that 2.IELTS tests are needed for my spouse, do we need to get 1.ECA for Bachelor and 3. job referral letters for my spouse also.

Thanks a lot for any help
Hi,
The documents that you need to submit largely depend on what you fill in the application.
But broadly, below r the documents that you should keep handy:
1. ECA for your bachelor -
2. Police certificate of all the countries where you have stayed for more than 6 months- there may be exceptions, details are given on CIC
3. Employment records- reference letter from all companies that you have worked for and declared in the application covering below points:
  • Designation:
  • Date of Joining:
  • Roles and responsibilities - should be in line with the NOC that you are mentioning
  • Type of Employment (Full time/permanent/part-time):
  • Hours of Work/Week:
  • Department:
  • Annual Salary
Include all 3 companies that you worked for, cause your application will not accept gap in timelines.As long s you get a reference letter fro your employer with above details, no other docs are required. If all the points are not covered, attach all the docs that can substantiate your claim on the NOC , like salary slips, joining letter etc
4. Proof of funds
5. Digital photo
6. Passport with at least 6 months more for expiry
7. Marriage license certificate, if applicable
8. Proof of medical exam - This is usually required for all the applicants travelling to Canada ( mentioned in the application). You can do the medical exam only after you receive your ITA.

Getting ECA done for your spouse will add points to your score as educational evaluation for spouse also has some points. Referral letters for spouse will be required if you declare your spouse's work experience.

Reactions: Filip