+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

yutunji

Aug 27, 2018
Hello everyone, thanks for answering the question I posted earlier on this blog. However, permit me to clear my doubt on this: my wife got ITA under express entry on 22 Aug 18 and I am willing to accompany the family. I am a military personnel and not willing to resign my job now because I am presently on a UN peacekeeping mission. My plan is to accompany them to Canada (to allow me get PR) while I return back to my home country to continue my military Job to a point when I will later resign and join them afterwards. I have heard that being a military personnel will attract more security checks (any useful information regarding the security checks apart from Police Clearance). What are my chances to pull through this with the immigration officer in view of the fact that I am still in the service (no evidence of resignation to present). I need useful advice. We have not submitted our application because of this confusion. Thanks.

latikad27

Dec 16, 2017
Hi
I had a query about creating my profile
Kindly help me out

I am Latika Dhingra and my score is 452. I have completed my ECA and ielts both under this name. My Educational, career documents and identification documents are on the above name.
Now 15 days ago I got married and my surname changed to Gupta.
So now post marriage my name is Latika Dhingra Gupta as I want to retain my maiden name too. I have applied for marriage certificate which will arrive shortly.

My query here is that while creating my EE profile shall I create it on the name that I have in my passport or the post marriage name.
Secondally is marriGe certificate enough to inform CIC about my status though my surname is not yet changed in any of the documents

Thank u in advance

sdqs_23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
I am civil engineer as sinp revised oid list all engineering occupation has removed so I can't apply in sinp oid. Can I apply through sinp express entry? If yes so it's good but if no y can any one explain because I have more than 75 points please guide me. I have already applied in APEGS for license

hrishikesh6589

Jun 11, 2018
Hi Guys I would really appreciate it if someone could help out here, trying to figure out the best program to choose for getting my PR based on my situation. I'm an international student currently working as a process engineer in BC under post graduation work permit. I've just passed 1 year experience mark after graduation. I also graduated and got my bachelors degree from UBC. Based on my readings i can apply through BC PNP express entry under international student stream since i qualify for Canadian experience class and Federal skilled worker program federally. Is express entry faster process than skills immigration overall ? just looking at the recent draws and the minimum points required it looks like i don't have to go through PNP but i understand if i do and get nominated i'll get 600 bonus points is that right ? Does that process take a longer time overall to go through BC PNP first and is it worth it ? once i get nominated do i have to mention if i want to go through Canadian experience class or Federal skilled worker program or the system will make that decision based on my information and since i meet the requirements for both streams i might get an invitation from both programs ? one last thing, i realized first i have to create a profile through IRCC then register for PNP, is there a chance that i might get an invitation through IRCC before PNP nominates me if i have more points than the minimum points required in a draw ?

I would really appreciate it if someone with similar experience can-help me out here.
Calculate a tentative score on CIC website and read about your kind of profiles there. You will get a clear picture of it and you need not have your mind clouded while making your decision.

Vicky_ravi

Mar 13, 2018
hi guys,
I applied for my permanent residency on may28 2018 under EE through 600 oinp points. I got my medicals updated on Jun 8 2018 so far I haven't got any other update. but my colleague applied after me but he got PPR. I'm so worried now. any suggestion????

sharmachannai

Sep 11, 2018
Hello everyone!
I would like to know can I pay my wife's RPRF fee with creating a new account in CIC e-pay?
I have an old account but I can not remember the password for that account with that I paid my RPRF fee, I got married recently and now I require to her RPRF fee, I can't recall security questions for that CIC payment account. can I create a new account and will it be ok? if it's not accepted then what can I do now?

Thanks a lot to everyone in advance.

rishirajsing

Aug 14, 2018
Guys , small query:

My previous organization has refused to write annual compensation on reference letter.
I am planning to upload payslips, offer letter and annual increment letter to show the package.
The problem is
1. The designation mentioned on payslips and offer letter is " software engineering analyst" but on increment letter is "senior programmer"
What to do ?
2. The job I did in 2011 didn't have some payslips , but not the last 3 months I worked there. Will that be an issue

SimitK19

Sep 6, 2018
Hello everyone.

I am a citizen of India staying in Qatar. Do i have to go for Biometrics? Does Biometrics depends on the nationality or residence country?

DHARMABK

Sep 13, 2018
Hello sir/ madam

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

is there a thread in this forum that someone can point me to, that will provide a step-by-step instructions of how to apply for Express Entry process(in order).
If here is no thread of that can, could someone who has in-depth understanding of the process, kindly create one and put it as sticky?

I am bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the EE and its corresponding steps.
Though website provide instructions to certain extent, i am not entirely convinced as i understand there is lot more required than what is mentioned on the website.

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.

Thank you all for your time.

FionaJabberwacky

Jan 17, 2018
It's all on the CIC site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp

f) research cities in the province(s) where you want to live.
Hi,
I am applying for PR under Canadian Experience Class. Do I have to include my tax assessment statements anywhere?
For Proof of Funds, there are two sections under instructions: one for Temporary Residents and another for those applying for PR. Under instructions for Temporary Residents they ask for a lot of documents including tax info. While I am applying for PR, I am also a temporary resident in Canada at present being a work permit holder. Right now, as proof of funds I have included a letter from my bank and bank statements for the last 6 months, as per instructions under PR section. So, I don't know if I need to include my tax info either under Proof of Funds or Job section.
Thanks in advance!

blackraintree

Sep 12, 2018
I just got the ainp nomination under SRS PW category. I have few questions but I don't know who can I ask.
Can I apply federal PNP and ee at the same time? If so, do I get 600points now?
Is that ok to change Noc (from A to B) or job title after applying PNP?
Thank you in advance!!