+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

badpusacat

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FeDex-ed 26-06-13
Doc's Request.
15-10-2014/FeDex-ed 26-10
IELTS Request
included in the application
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
29-09-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2014
LANDED..........
July 2015
Hello Guys

I applied for express entry and immediately received a message stating that i dont qualify which was quite shocking. Is this automated message a temporary one till the time my application gets reviewed or it is to be considered as the ultimate rejection.

Can someone please help / suggest / guide.

Best
Lokesh Mansukhani
The exact same thing happened to my sister.

What happened? She made a mistake in completing the form about her WES (educational assessment). Double check, or triple check, all your entries. It is close to impossible to have an immediate rejection unless you are not really qualified or a system error.

badpusacat

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FeDex-ed 26-06-13
Doc's Request.
15-10-2014/FeDex-ed 26-10
IELTS Request
included in the application
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
29-09-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2014
LANDED..........
July 2015

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
Hi, Folks,

My NOC code as per my role and duties is 2173 (Software Engineers), but my University major is Bachelor's of Arts. Will there be an issue?

Chimney

Sep 6, 2018
Hi, your information is very helpfully, does work experience add up? For example, if I work with one employer for one year and then move to work with another employer will add to 2 years Canadian work experience even if the job title was different/ different field of work?

Thank you all for your time. :)[/QUOTE]

ritej gaba

Star Member
May 2, 2017
Hello...all
I need some information reagrding my father name on my passport and other docs...
Actually the thing is in my passport my father name is with surname...
But in my educational docs and other docs its without surname....
Although I already have got notarized affidavit from court mentionaing that my father name with surname and without surname , both are same and representing one person only.
Do i need to do anything else also???
Please help

yutunji

Aug 27, 2018
Hello everyone, thanks for answering the question I posted earlier on this blog. However, permit me to clear my doubt on this: my wife got ITA under express entry on 22 Aug 18 and I am willing to accompany the family. I am a military personnel and not willing to resign my job now because I am presently on a UN peacekeeping mission. My plan is to accompany them to Canada (to allow me get PR) while I return back to my home country to continue my military Job to a point when I will later resign and join them afterwards. I have heard that being a military personnel will attract more security checks (any useful information regarding the security checks apart from Police Clearance). What are my chances to pull through this with the immigration officer in view of the fact that I am still in the service (no evidence of resignation to present). I need useful advice. We have not submitted our application because of this confusion. Thanks.

latikad27

Dec 16, 2017
Hi
I had a query about creating my profile
Kindly help me out

I am Latika Dhingra and my score is 452. I have completed my ECA and ielts both under this name. My Educational, career documents and identification documents are on the above name.
Now 15 days ago I got married and my surname changed to Gupta.
So now post marriage my name is Latika Dhingra Gupta as I want to retain my maiden name too. I have applied for marriage certificate which will arrive shortly.

My query here is that while creating my EE profile shall I create it on the name that I have in my passport or the post marriage name.
Secondally is marriGe certificate enough to inform CIC about my status though my surname is not yet changed in any of the documents

Thank u in advance

sdqs_23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
I am civil engineer as sinp revised oid list all engineering occupation has removed so I can't apply in sinp oid. Can I apply through sinp express entry? If yes so it's good but if no y can any one explain because I have more than 75 points please guide me. I have already applied in APEGS for license

hrishikesh6589

Jun 11, 2018
Hi Guys I would really appreciate it if someone could help out here, trying to figure out the best program to choose for getting my PR based on my situation. I'm an international student currently working as a process engineer in BC under post graduation work permit. I've just passed 1 year experience mark after graduation. I also graduated and got my bachelors degree from UBC. Based on my readings i can apply through BC PNP express entry under international student stream since i qualify for Canadian experience class and Federal skilled worker program federally. Is express entry faster process than skills immigration overall ? just looking at the recent draws and the minimum points required it looks like i don't have to go through PNP but i understand if i do and get nominated i'll get 600 bonus points is that right ? Does that process take a longer time overall to go through BC PNP first and is it worth it ? once i get nominated do i have to mention if i want to go through Canadian experience class or Federal skilled worker program or the system will make that decision based on my information and since i meet the requirements for both streams i might get an invitation from both programs ? one last thing, i realized first i have to create a profile through IRCC then register for PNP, is there a chance that i might get an invitation through IRCC before PNP nominates me if i have more points than the minimum points required in a draw ?

I would really appreciate it if someone with similar experience can-help me out here.
Calculate a tentative score on CIC website and read about your kind of profiles there. You will get a clear picture of it and you need not have your mind clouded while making your decision.

Vicky_ravi

Mar 13, 2018
hi guys,
I applied for my permanent residency on may28 2018 under EE through 600 oinp points. I got my medicals updated on Jun 8 2018 so far I haven't got any other update. but my colleague applied after me but he got PPR. I'm so worried now. any suggestion????

sharmachannai

Sep 11, 2018
Hello everyone!
I would like to know can I pay my wife's RPRF fee with creating a new account in CIC e-pay?
I have an old account but I can not remember the password for that account with that I paid my RPRF fee, I got married recently and now I require to her RPRF fee, I can't recall security questions for that CIC payment account. can I create a new account and will it be ok? if it's not accepted then what can I do now?

Thanks a lot to everyone in advance.