+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

anmol pathak

Sep 4, 2018
Can you check your MEC first here and see if you score above 67 points https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html
If you do check what’s the funds have you mentioned... also check and confirm that IELTS is valid and out of these 2.5 yrs you one year minimum of continuous fully time work of 30hrs/week and above
Hey , about work , i have been working 47hrs/week since 2.5 years and I gave IELTS in April 2018 got my ECA done by august and this tool you have mentioned it says 68 points ...

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hey , about work , i have been working 47hrs/week since 2.5 years and I gave IELTS in April 2018 got my ECA done by august and this tool you have mentioned it says 68 points ...
The cut of is 30 hrs/week so you are goo, was this 2.5 yr continuous? What about the other points which I highlighted above PoF etc...?

yutunji

Aug 27, 2018
Hi
I submitted my application yesterday and after 10 mins it said i am not eligible. I dont know what went wrong ..following are my details
IELTS Score
R-7.5
S-7
L-7
W-6.5
Age- 28yrs
Education- MBA which my ECA considered post grad diploma
B.tech in Electrical Engineering ( Considered 4yr program)
Work experience- 2.5 yrs as a marketing coordinator, NOc-1123
I am aware that i will have to appear for exam again to target better marks but i have no idea why it said i am not eligible ..can anybody suggest what should i do ?
I initially had similar experience. In my own case the problem was that I answered as my IELTS result was more than two years old. You may need to check that aspect and ensure you are not making the same mistake. All the best!

anmol pathak

Sep 4, 2018
The cut of is 30 hrs/week so you are goo, was this 2.5 yr continuous? What about the other points which I highlighted above PoF etc...?
yes it was continuous 2.5 yrs ..I am currently working in the same organisation since 2016 June and funds i guess i wrote 13000 canadian dollars

anmol pathak

Sep 4, 2018
I initially had similar experience. In my own case the problem was that I answered as my IELTS result was more than two years old. You may need to check that aspect and ensure you are not making the same mistake. All the best!
So should i make another id and start from scratch or continue a new application in my existing GC key??

rishirajsing

Aug 14, 2018
Guys, my graduation classes were completed on 15th June, I joined my job on 25th June, I got the degree in August.
If i enter my education end date as august, and job start date as June, will that be an issue ?
Do i need to expain that in LOE ?

Apr 6, 2017
FSW EE step-by-step guide in Vietnamese / Hướng dẫn nộp hồ sơ FSW EE

Hi friends,

Husband & I got PR in Dec-2017 via FSW EE. Much of the understanding comes from this forum. We wrote this step by step guide with hope that it may, in turn, help someone in need, especially to other Vietnamese.

Sorry to write in Vietnamese as other guides in English are already well done :p.

https://tocanadajourney.com/2018/08/22/kinh-nghiem-lay-canada-pr-theo-chuong-trinh-federal-skilled-worker-express-entry-fsw-ee-2017/

All the best.

Last edited:

gychemist

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Hi
I submitted my application yesterday and after 10 mins it said i am not eligible. I dont know what went wrong ..following are my details
IELTS Score
R-7.5
S-7
L-7
W-6.5
Age- 28yrs
Education- MBA which my ECA considered post grad diploma
B.tech in Electrical Engineering ( Considered 4yr program)
Work experience- 2.5 yrs as a marketing coordinator, NOc-1123
I am aware that i will have to appear for exam again to target better marks but i have no idea why it said i am not eligible ..can anybody suggest what should i do ?

Hi, I also did an EE profile and it said not eligible... but then I realized that the question about Education was not available. Were you able to select Education?

chrysaour

May 1, 2018
After year and half of full time, I'll be switching to new company.
I'm expecting to get 2 years of full time experience from half year from now on.

What should I get from my current company before leaving on this Friday?

Does CIC care about past work experience, or only current?

D989

Sep 5, 2018
Folks, i used this forum quite often during my PR processing-
Here are some facts (timelines) as FYI
Expressed Entry- Experienced class
Invitation Received : 24-May-2018
Application submitted : 19-June-2018
Medical Test Passed(online Status) :05-July-2018
Passport Request : 08-Aug
Passport Sent : 09-Aug,Received in Ottawa: 13-Aug
Passport Received Back with COPR : 17-Aug
Called IRCC office on Monday 20-Aug to schedule Landing appointment(Family of 4)
Email received on 20-Aug with Appointment scheduled in Etobicoke Toronto Office on 29-Aug @ 10 AM
Reached office @ 9 AM (was 1 hr wait).. Called at window @ 10 AM.. finished @ 10:20 AM (all 4 of us)..
All completed.. Now waiting for PR Cards..

One more note: I forgot to note down the returning envelop tracking no.. was unable to track.. Send email to email received on passport request
Officer was very kind to reply me back with tracking numbers also dropped me an email once package shipped back on 16-Aug..Bottom line, they are always there to help out..

Also Please note that PR Landing appointment letter suggest to bring 2 PR pics.. THey are not required.. They can use same pics from COPR unless you want them to use new pics..

Hope all of you find it useful.. All the very Best!

Reactions: iossamur

nishant872

Star Member
May 28, 2018
In POF letter, we have balance as on date greater than required amt but for last six months balance is 2-3 lakhs

In LOE do we have to explain ?