+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

mrunal.dave

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Ahmedabad, India
Category........
PNP
Hello Everyone,

Need your assistance...

Can anyone suggest me how to write "Expression of Interest"? Please share sample, so that it will be very much easy to understand.

Thank you in advance.

east_1919

Jun 9, 2017
London, UK
Dear seniors,
My CRS score is 436. I've been living in the UK since 2008. But recently my visa has been refused. Nowadays in most cases there is no appeal rights. So I have made a fresh immigration application which is pending. I want to open up an EE profile. Hopefully if I get ITA I would like to apply. I have seen a canadian lawyer based in London. He assured me I can do it from here as it is an immigrant visa.

My question is : as I don't have a valid visa in the UK at the moment can I apply from the UK?

Do I have to go backhome to apply which will be a very tough decision. I have spent a lot of money for my application. If I withdraw it I lose all the money. Moreover, I loose the chance of getting a decision.

So what can I do in this situation? I really want to migrate to Canada. But I don't want to leave the UK before I get permanent residence in canada. Plz advice

Thanks in advance

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guyz,
Is it a Cause for Concern if AOR 20th of June (Not PNP) is yet to be assigned UCI and pass medical- Should a call be placed to CIC to request update on application? Please advise.
it takes like 55-60 days average to have medicals passed... so you will have to wait for now im afraid :)

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I just got nominated by OINP.
Please help me with e few infos regarding next steps. I accepted the nomination, and as far as I know, I have to wait for the next draw, to get ITA.
What exactly do I need to be aware of or what are my next moves after ITA?

Thank you very much for your help!

NOC: 1225
CRS: 418+600
yes you are right about waiting for next draw.

you should refer to attached link - thanks to stanlee

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita.455826/

first page should give you 80% of required info...

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

Need your assistance...

Can anyone suggest me how to write "Expression of Interest"? Please share sample, so that it will be very much easy to understand.

Thank you in advance.
just use the normal letter writing skills which you must have used when you wrote the IELTS exam lol

which province do you want to apply for anyway ?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear seniors,
My CRS score is 436. I've been living in the UK since 2008. But recently my visa has been refused. Nowadays in most cases there is no appeal rights. So I have made a fresh immigration application which is pending. I want to open up an EE profile. Hopefully if I get ITA I would like to apply. I have seen a canadian lawyer based in London. He assured me I can do it from here as it is an immigrant visa.

My question is : as I don't have a valid visa in the UK at the moment can I apply from the UK?

Do I have to go backhome to apply which will be a very tough decision. I have spent a lot of money for my application. If I withdraw it I lose all the money. Moreover, I loose the chance of getting a decision.

So what can I do in this situation? I really want to migrate to Canada. But I don't want to leave the UK before I get permanent residence in canada. Plz advice

Thanks in advance
well you really shouldnt have used a lawyer for such a trivial case... but anyway since you paid them, you are stuck with them

you can apply from wherever you want, UK or home country or a 3rd country... lets say for example you applied from UK, then you moved back to home country during the application process stage, you have to inform IRCC about the same and give them new contact details (address, phone no etc etc) it will not impact your application, you can even be jobless - it doesnt matter....

but what i would strongly recommend against is living in the UK illegally AFTER your visa has expired... they will check all this information and if you are found guilty of overstaying, it will greatly increase chances of refusal.

good luck

Reactions: east_1919

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
it takes like 55-60 days average to have medicals passed... so you will have to wait for now im afraid :)
Thanks for your response @the stunner,
These days medicals are being passed in less than 30 days, according to myimmitrackers and peers in AOR whatsapp group. Most FSW-O with AOR up to July 3rd have passed medicals and it appears majority of June AOR have already passed medicals. CIC seems to have greatly increased speed on application processing.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
yes you are right about waiting for next draw.

you should refer to attached link - thanks to stanlee

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita.455826/

first page should give you 80% of required info...
Thanks stunner for mentioning the post. I was under the assumption that , since most of the documents are already shared for OINP application, CIC will ask only medicals & PCC.

Now that I read, am starting to jitter over my work experience letter. Since my employer isn't providing any such letters on company letter head because of some company policy, I made a notarized affidavit signed by my senior colleague. Let's say it is accepted by Ontario nomination and they provide nomination.Now while submitting for CIC, is there any chance it will be rejected?

I assume , we have to submit the same reference letter for CIC which we uploaded for OINP.

Thanks in Advance,
Sundar.

mrzbd

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
7/8 sounds fine.. Aslong as all the main ones are listed. The idea is just to make sure you convince the officer that you have selected the correct NOC.

All the best.
Dear Tanaka,

Is it required to mention explicitly that the job is permanent in job experience doc? and where should I mention job status? I have been in my present job for the last 8 years. This is the only job experience I have to submit. So, do I really need to mention my job status? if yes, how and where to mention?

Thanks & Regards

mrzbd

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your response @the stunner,
These days medicals are being passed in less than 30 days, according to myimmitrackers and peers in AOR whatsapp group. Most FSW-O with AOR up to July 3rd have passed medicals and it appears majority of June AOR have already passed medicals. CIC seems to have greatly increased speed on application processing.
in my whatsapp group a person got medicals passed after 115 days...

thats why 55-60 days is average :)

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks stunner for mentioning the post. I was under the assumption that , since most of the documents are already shared for OINP application, CIC will ask only medicals & PCC.

Now that I read, am starting to jitter over my work experience letter. Since my employer isn't providing any such letters on company letter head because of some company policy, I made a notarized affidavit signed by my senior colleague. Let's say it is accepted by Ontario nomination and they provide nomination.Now while submitting for CIC, is there any chance it will be rejected?

I assume , we have to submit the same reference letter for CIC which we uploaded for OINP.

Thanks in Advance,
Sundar.
im assuming if its good enough for OINP, it should theoretically be good enough for IRCC

there is always a chance for rejection - but good thing with you is even if your application is rejected - Since you have OINP nomination you will get ITA in next draw itself and you can correct your application and reapply immediately :)
lets hope that wont be the case however

good luck

Reactions: sundar17feb99

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Tanaka,

Is it required to mention explicitly that the job is permanent in job experience doc? and where should I mention job status? I have been in my present job for the last 8 years. This is the only job experience I have to submit. So, do I really need to mention my job status? if yes, how and where to mention?

Thanks & Regards

mrzbd
doesnt have to mention permanent... if it says full time should be enough... or even if it says 40 hrs a week...

if you have been working for 8 damn years in an organisation - i think its fair to say they would consider that job permanent LOLOL

Reactions: mrzbd

mrzbd

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
doesnt have to mention permanent... if it says full time should be enough... or even if it says 40 hrs a week...

if you have been working for 8 damn years in an organisation - i think its fair to say they would consider that job permanent LOLOL
Thanks a lot for your reply.

I was just giving a final check on the documents I uploaded, and found a typo. In marriage certificate doc, the date of birth of my spouse is wrong. In fact, the date and year are ok but the month is wrong. Now, i don't have enough time to correct the document. What should I do ?

Thanks

mrzbd

Champ.90

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
All that is required is your original Bachelors certificate. The rest is not necessary. So you are good to go.

All the best
Hi !!

Thanks for your reply. What I'm trying to conform is do I need to add every year's result in my file? I had add my bachelor degree certificate, provisional certificate and every year's transcripts. Actually these transcripts was issued by my university when I applied for wes certificate. So along with this documents do I need to submit my every year's result?