+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Hardit singh

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Sir please tell me one thing.
When we check CRS score om canadian govt website then it shows option of double degree in education but when we actually make profile of express entry then it shows options of degree then straight away of masters. There is no option of double degree
I dont understand this

iTTi

Jul 19, 2017
NO. Not a good idea at all. You cannot say you are single if you have a spouse and child. That is called misrepresentation and can get you a ban from Canada for several years. You must include them in your application and if granted a visa, you can choose when they arrive after you land, as long as it is within a year or prior to expiry of their passports, which ever is first.
Just to be clear on this matter. I have applied for express entry. I await ITA. Here is my situation:
I am a married man, my wife is currently working on her PhD in Malaysia, while I am working in UAE. So, she will not be accompanying me for now.

I have declared myself as married in my application, with her as my only dependent and that she will not be coming with me.

Will it be possible for me to call her once I get my PR in Canada? I hope my question is simple.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Just to be clear on this matter. I have applied for express entry. I await ITA. Here is my situation:
I am a married man, my wife is currently working on her PhD in Malaysia, while I am working in UAE. So, she will not be accompanying me for now.

I have declared myself as married in my application, with her as my only dependent and that she will not be coming with me.

Will it be possible for me to call her once I get my PR in Canada? I hope my question is simple.
I understand that you have shown your marital status as married and spouse NON-accompanying, right? In such a case, you will have to sponsor her under family sponsorship program after you get PR and land in Canada.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Hey people..

My PR application status got updated to 'Your action is required'. The UCI was assigned and the medical status was changed to 'if you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you'.
There is no ADR mail, message or any such placeholder.

It has been now 4 days since it happened and it is making me concerned now.

Can anyone here can please put some light on the issue?
Is it really a technical glitch and raising a technical issue will get it fixed?

Thanks in advance !!
did you get a resolution for the same

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Sir please tell me one thing.
When we check CRS score om canadian govt website then it shows option of double degree in education but when we actually make profile of express entry then it shows options of degree then straight away of masters. There is no option of double degree
I dont understand this
Enter all credentials, the system will automatically pick that you have 2 or more degrees..

regards

dang123

Jul 22, 2017
Dear All,

I received an ITA at the last draw and currently filling the e-apr.

I have a question about the PoF requirement.

Does the required PoF needed to have been in my account at the time of submitting the EE profile?

Also, I am getting some funds as a gift from my dad. Can anyone provide me a template for the gift deed?

Thank You

Reactions: akreviews

nabeelRana

Jul 22, 2017
Hello every one.
I am from Pakistan, living in KSA and now willing to migrate canada.
Is there any one from Pakistan who can guide me, from where i can start.
I'm having masters degree in Information Technology.
From which assessing authority i shall do assessment and what document i need.

Help from anyone would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Regards,
Nabeel Rana

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Dear All,

I received an ITA at the last draw and currently filling the e-apr.

I have a question about the PoF requirement.

Does the required PoF needed to have been in my account at the time of submitting the EE profile?

Also, I am getting some funds as a gift from my dad. Can anyone provide me a template for the gift deed?

Thank You
Hi,

No, funds need to be in your account at the time of submitting your eAPR.

I don't have a sample of the deed but you can Google it.

Regards

Reactions: akreviews

VineyG

Apr 29, 2016
Hello Senior Members,

I got a query about ECA. Please let me know if I am posting it in the right group. My Spouse's M.Sc.(Nursing) is downgraded to diploma by WES. Besides, the university is not listed on the WES website. Shall I apply her ECA again with some other agency for correct valuation. like ICAS or IQAS?
Please advice.

Thanks,
Viney

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hello Senior Members,

I got a query about ECA. Please let me know if I am posting it in the right group. My Spouse's M.Sc.(Nursing) is downgraded to diploma by WES. Besides, the university is not listed on the WES website. Shall I apply her ECA again with some other agency for correct valuation. like ICAS or IQAS?
Please advice.

Thanks,
Viney
Unfortunately the evaluation depends not just on the title of the degree but also where the degree was earned from.

I don't know about other evaluation agencies, but WES has a specific list of recognised educational institutions. If a degree was earned at an educational institution not on WES's list, the degree is downgraded to a Canadian equivalent.

I have a strong feeling other agencies may follow the same pattern and give your wife the same evaluation as WES. But why don't you do some research and ask people who've the same degree and university as your wife's?

Best of luck.

Reactions: TanakaM

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Unfortunately the evaluation depends not just on the title of the degree but also where the degree was earned from.

I don't know about other evaluation agencies, but WES has a specific list of recognised educational institutions. If a degree was earned at an educational institution not on WES's list, the degree is downgraded to a Canadian equivalent.

I have a strong feeling other agencies may follow the same pattern and give your wife the same evaluation as WES. But why don't you do some research and ask people who've the same degree and university as your wife's?

Best of luck.
If you strongly feel WES has short changed you go ahead and try another organisation. Although I highly recommend them, there is no harm in getting a 2nd evaluation. Only things to consider are the costs (time and money) vs how many points it will add to your CRS.

All the best

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you so much for your valuable reply. Just to clear myself out so that I can get some more information from you - I am not planning to stay here illigally although I am overstaying but I am complying with the immigration laws and I am not hiding. I have an application pending and last week I have done biometric. I will show all the evidence to CIC what my status is. What would you think should it be a problem still?
No - As long as you are legally staying and even if you are on implied status, you should be fine.

Oh one more thing I went to the lawyer for an one off consultation mainly to get some info about if I can apply from here without ruining a positive outcome. This thing freaking me out.
LOL... well like i said your case is fairly straightforward, dont need a lawyer if you ask me.

Another question please help me out. I am planning to deposite the fund next week in my home country. So sould I wait 6 months after that to get the fund matured or I can show it early without having a negative impact on my application? Is there any way?
Where is the fund coming from ? If its your own funds, then its fine - Just make sure you provide bank statements for both accounts to prove its your own money.

Thanks a lot
see answers inline

good luck

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Senior Members,

Please advice.

Thanks,
Viney
well its worth a shot - someone i know tried via IQAS and had the result changed from diploma to degree...

Mimi noor

Jul 20, 2017
Hi Guys,
I am trying to get my my ECA from WES, but unfortunately WES does not evaluate certain institutes of Pakistan. Can you advise where can I get my ECA done if WES does not do it? Or do I need to do some thing else?

FYI, I have a diploma of associate engineer in Electrical Engineering from Punjab board of technical education.

Thanks....
Hi Shah

Did you get WES assessment report for your 3 years diploma in electrical

Please tell me what is its equivalency?
How much points you got for this in pool?