+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi ALL

need help

I am applying for express entry from PAK

The education is as follow,

2 years BSC degree
2 year MSC degree
2 years Masters/Mphil degree

Will this count as 18 years education in WES?
Also while applying should I get equailancy for top degree only or for all 3 or only 2 of them ?

Thank you
Hi,

How does that add up to 18? looks like 6 to me, but WES will give the Canadian equivalence.
You only need to get your Masters assessed, however they do not charge extra for the other 2 so you might as well get them done as well.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I want to create my id on cic for express entry..could anybody tell step by step instructions, how to fill the login without help of any agent!!

Thnks in advance.
Hi,

Read page one of this thread carefully and then once you have your IELTS and ECA reports you can start.
1st step is to go to the Come to Canada page:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp

After filling in the questionnaire, it will give you the instructions on how to create an Express entry profile.

All the best

sidhusukhdev123

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
Hi,

Read page one of this thread carefully and then once you have your IELTS and ECA reports you can start.
1st step is to go to the Come to Canada page:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp

After filling in the questionnaire, it will give you the instructions on how to create an Express entry profile.

All the best
Thanks tanaka...once i created the login..can i logout in between and fill it in brakups or i have to fill it in one go??
Thnks in advance.

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
Hi,

How does that add up to 18? looks like 6 to me, but WES will give the Canadian equivalence.
You only need to get your Masters assessed, however they do not charge extra for the other 2 so you might as well get them done as well.

Regards
Hi

I meant in total, like high school 12th grade then 6 years further education makes it today 18 years of education.
So if getting masters assessed along with others is good then I will do that. Thanks

kulvirsingh

Jul 19, 2017
INDIA
HELLO,
is it necessary to do ILETS before WES evaluation ?
and what are the other agencies that are providing assessment to educational certificates.?
thanks in advance

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi

I meant in total, like high school 12th grade then 6 years further education makes it today 18 years of education.
So if getting masters assessed along with others is good then I will do that. Thanks
Oh ok... WES is only concerned with post secondary education, but yes, you have a total of 18 years.

All the best.

readytosettle

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
USA
App. Filed.......
28-06-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
Hello,
I've heard that CPC Ottawa is the processing center for FSWO for US residents. Can someone confirm this please?
Also, what's the best way to find out one's CPC? Thanks!

Champ.90

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
Hi all !!

I had submitted my application in may and I've notice something in my application which I want to share with you. In proof of education I've submitted my wes report, original bachelor certificate, provisional certificate and the same documents which was issued by my university during wes documents. I didn't upload all of my original yearly certificates. It may cause reason of rejection?

rohan_exp

May 22, 2017
is there any way to know what exact information we have provided in the form which we submitted to CIC? or Does CIC customer care agent have access to the information which we provided? one of the travel history form i dont remember exactly which dates i have put :(

KamToor

Apr 30, 2017
Anyone please help
I am currently on a work permit which will be expired in 2 and a half year. My husband was on 3year post grafuation work permit and then on 1 year study permit(to restore the status) but did not go to school. We are eligible to apply under express entry, me as principal applicant. Because my husband did not study on his 1 year study permit, will this affect our PR application??

Please advise????
Will my husband be eligible to get work permit on spouse basis??, he already hd his 3 year work permit

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi all !!

I had submitted my application in may and I've notice something in my application which I want to share with you. In proof of education I've submitted my wes report, original bachelor certificate, provisional certificate and the same documents which was issued by my university during wes documents. I didn't upload all of my original yearly certificates. It may cause reason of rejection?
All that is required is your original Bachelors certificate. The rest is not necessary. So you are good to go.

All the best

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Hello Guyz,
Is it a Cause for Concern if AOR 20th of June (Not PNP) is yet to be assigned UCI and pass medical- Should a call be placed to CIC to request update on application? Please advise.

Marius J

Jun 20, 2017
Romania
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I just got nominated by OINP.
Please help me with e few infos regarding next steps. I accepted the nomination, and as far as I know, I have to wait for the next draw, to get ITA.
What exactly do I need to be aware of or what are my next moves after ITA?

Thank you very much for your help!

NOC: 1225
CRS: 418+600