+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Two weeks is too short a time for you to make any significant improvements. You need at least a month of practice. Rushing wont help you at all.

I highly recommend 2 sites ieltsliz.com and engvid.com. These are definitely two of the best. If you follow all their tutorials and tips you cant go wrong.

Drop me your email add, ill send you a good book.

Regards
Hi Tanaka,

Thanks for the references. You can send me the book at ayub.bin.alam@gmail.com. And if you have any very useful grammar/technical book, it can be also helpful.

Take Care & have a nice day....

munta_131

Nov 12, 2014
Dear Fellow Members,

My wife recently (1 month ago) gave her medical for an Open Work Permit application which got approved. Now we will be applying for Express Entry next week and I wanted to know if she needs to give her medical again once we get an ITA? From the website, it says the medicals are valid for 12 months. Do we need to upload any documentation (emedical receipt etc.) in the PR application for proving that she gave a medical before?

Any suggestions will be great.

Thanks!

alina1990

Dec 14, 2016
Faisalabad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Hello Experts,

I have few queries about POF and work experience, Please help me.

1) should i have to maintain bank statement for several months(like required for student visa) or i can transfer funds to my account at the time i have to show these.
2) I want to know at what time i have to give proof of funds?is it after getting ITA or before this please guide me properly.
3) i am going to apply as main applicant with my husband.i will get funds from my mother in law what documents i need to prove these funds.
4)
what documents i need to prove my work experience.

My crs score is 460.

MAAN18

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Hi all,

I have obtained my PR through Express Entry on June 10 so I withdraw my work permit extension application

Can you please advise , would I get my Fess of $255 refunded or not? it does say anything in the withdrawal letter in the message box of CIC account.

Your reply will be appreciated
Thank you!

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Find my answers below in red ink.
Cheers! All
Hello Experts,

I have few queries about POF and work experience, Please help me.

1) should i have to maintain bank statement for several months(like required for student visa) or i can transfer funds to my account at the time i have to show these. - Its required to maintain minimum of 3 months prior to application submission.
2) I want to know at what time i have to give proof of funds?is it after getting ITA or before this please guide me properly. - After ITA, documents submission is required. But look at above answer.
3) i am going to apply as main applicant with my husband.i will get funds from my mother in law what documents i need to prove these funds. - Submit Gift deed from your mother-in-law that she doesn't require the money back and affidavit from mother-in-law citing proof of money transfer. - Note: If its Gift deed then once you receive ITA. You can get the money into your account and get the gift deed.
4)
what documents i need to prove my work experience. - Work Experience letter in format as requested by IRCC (search on forum and you will get one), Bank statement of salary account, Recent Hike letter and Job Offer letter.

My crs score is 460.

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
We were advised to get passport photography stamped with date and address of photographer, do we also need to scan this as well since there's only on place holder for digital photo?

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone here used docveri? If so please share your experience.

I have got all my docs ready but I just want a second opinion. Looking for A lawyer or consultant to go through my docs for a reasonable price like docveri. Please help me get through to anyone.

mrzbd

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Thanks bro for ur reply. So the second request shouldn't be addressed at the time of submitting e-APR. When do we need that by the way?After getting PR?

Regards

mrzbd

alina1990

Dec 14, 2016
Faisalabad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Find my answers below in red ink.
Cheers! All
New
1) should i have to maintain bank statement for several months(like required for student visa) or i can transfer funds to my account at the time i have to show these. - Its required to maintain minimum of 3 months prior to application submission.
please guide me which application you are talking about? Should i have to maintain statement 3 months prior to complete and submit my express entry profile?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
We were advised to get passport photography stamped with date and address of photographer, do we also need to scan this as well since there's only on place holder for digital photo?
No, you dont. That is required for the photos you send after PPR. For the ones you upload in PR application you dont need to write anything, just follow these instructions:

Frame size
  • The final frame size of the photo must be at least 35mm x 45mm.
  • The photographs must show a full front view of the head and tops of shoulders, with the face in the middle of the photograph.
  • The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31mm and 36mm.
  • Digital dimensions are often expressed in pixels or DPI (dots per inch). The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540.
Quality/resolution
If an existing photo is being scanned, the minimum resolution must be 600 pixels per inch.
File format
  • The file may be submitted in JPEG or JPEG2000 format.
  • The final size of the image should ideally be 240 kB (kilobytes), but not less than 60 kB.
  • The image must be in colour (24 bits per pixel) in RGB colour space, which is the common output for most digital cameras.
All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks bro for ur reply. So the second request shouldn't be addressed at the time of submitting e-APR. When do we need that by the way?After getting PR?

Regards

mrzbd
Correct. You will get it together with the Passport request (PPR) at the end of the application process.

Regards

urveshdarji

May 19, 2017
I got nomination from OINP this week so my current CRS score is 1004 now.

But my wife’s IELTS expires on 11th July, 2017. So if we update her recent IETLS score our CRS score will be 1002.

So when should I update this IELTS result in express entry profile? Before the next draw or after the draw?

Please help me on this matter…

otman

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
hi guys,
do you guys know what they mean with this question?
has ---------------- ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?
when they send you letter that show you have no legal status and you are required to leave Canada ,is that what they mean with *ordered to leave* in that question
Regards