+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

prseeker2017

Star Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Folks,
Requesting some info.
I'm in the process of applying for EE for myself. For the Police Clearance and Medical tests do I need to also attach the same for my parents and siblings along with mine ? Parents and sibling are not going to travel with me right now.

Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Folks,
Requesting some info.
I'm in the process of applying for EE for myself. For the Police Clearance and Medical tests do I need to also attach the same for my parents and siblings along with mine ? Parents and sibling are not going to travel with me right now.

Thanks
No, only required for you and your dependents (spouse and children if any)

otman

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
hi guys,
please i need someone to explain more about this:
LMIA-exempt job offers – Skilled immigrants (Express Entry)

In most cases, your employer needs a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to support your job offer. Some jobs are exempt from needing an LMIA.

For Express Entry, your employer doesn’t need an LMIA if you:

1. have been working full-time for the employer on your work permit for at least one year (or an equal amount of part-time work)
another one:
In most cases, your current employer does not need to re-apply if they already got a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to hire you.

For example, they do not need to re-apply if:

• your work permit is still valid
  • you still work for the same employer (in a skilled job) as listed on your work permit
  • you work in a job listed as Skill Type 0, or Skill Level A or B in the 2011 National Occupational Classification, and
  • that employer already got an LMIA to hire you before.
do we need a valid work permit in same time or we just need been working with employer in the past?
Regards

Last edited:

Dany6634

Mar 23, 2016
Hi All,

I have lived in UK for 3 years.

Do i need to show Police report of UK.

Currently I am living in U.A.E ,, while applying I need to show Police report of U.A.E aswell along from Pakistan .

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Currently I am living in U.A.E ,, while applying I need to show Police report of U.A.E aswell along from Pakistan .
You are required to provide a PCC for any country where you've lived for more than 6 months in total since the age of 18.

Reactions: Dany6634

Priyanka2802

Aug 8, 2016
Hi All,

Hi ,
Yes you need to provide all pcc UK, UAE, & Pakistan ..... it is actually the verification required from your birth till date ... For foreign country if u have been there for 6 months or more ....

Dany6634

Mar 23, 2016
Hi ,
Yes you need to provide all pcc UK, UAE, & Pakistan ..... it is actually the verification required from your birth till date ... For foreign country if u have been there for 6 months or more ....

Thankyou Priyanka.

When I need to get a PCC from U.A.E .. After submitting the express entry or before.

otman

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
Hi ,
not from the birth i think since you get 18 or past 10 years i'm not sure

sudheert

Jun 11, 2017
Hi Folks,
Requesting some info.

Thanks
not from the birth i think since you get 18 or past 10 years i'm not sure
18 or older need to get a police certificate

hnny_123

Apr 8, 2017
Anyone??

Hi guys,
I need some suggestions. My CRS points 435 and I am in Canada currently.
I don't have 1-year experience in Canada, so I hope I am not eligible for CEC. but I do have some experience back home.
also, I have AINP and currently I am on an OPEN work permit and working.

I would like to know, can I apply for EE?? as i don't have enough experience for CEC, also i don't have enough funds to show for another category.

Thanks

otman

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
hi guys
if you translate your PCC to english you need to do legalization again to it or just the stamp of the translator it's enough.
Regards