+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Priyanka2802

Aug 8, 2016
Thankyou Priyanka.

When I need to get a PCC from U.A.E .. After submitting the express entry or before.
Hi ,
If could get pcc before express entry profile dat I ll great ..Otherwise you need to upload a letter of explaination stating dat u hv already applied for pcc in UAE and submit as soon as u receive i

ngans

Jun 17, 2017
This may have been discussed before, yet I would like to ask if it is 100% sure that submission of electronic monthly statements (including various accounts) of one bank for the past 6 months is already good enough if this bank account has sufficient proof of fund? Does it matter if statement of my joint account (saving type) of the same bank is not submitted, because this account only gives paper statements and I don't keep them so far?

I am encountering difficulties in getting all banks to issue a letter for proof of funds and they just follow their standard version without negotiated, so I can only do my best to work with one major bank of my own.

Kindly enlighten! Thanks in advance.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
This may have been discussed before, yet I would like to ask if it is 100% sure that submission of electronic monthly statements (including various accounts) of one bank for the past 6 months is already good enough if this bank account has sufficient proof of fund? Does it matter if statement of my joint account (saving type) of the same bank is not submitted, because this account only gives paper statements and I don't keep them so far?

I am encountering difficulties in getting all banks to issue a letter for proof of funds and they just follow their standard version without negotiated, so I can only do my best to work with one major bank of my own.

You don't need to show proof of funds from every bank where you have an account as long as you're showing sufficient amount from one bank.

Good luck.

Reactions: ngans

Dany6634

Mar 23, 2016
Hi All,

Please can someone tell me . from where in particular I need to get PCC ( Police certificate ) from U.A.E.

Is there any format requirement as I need to get it from pakistan aswell.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Please can someone tell me . from where in particular I need to get PCC ( Police certificate ) from U.A.E.

Is there any format requirement as I need to get it from pakistan aswell.
i have applied for PCC from UAE. you need to go online and apply for "good conduct certificate " and pay 220 AED (might have been revised)
once done, they will send mail saying which police station you need to goto - you have to go there with your original E-ID.
they will do a 10 sec verification, and PCC will be sent by email.

The PCC format is standard for every country - if you ask them to send in a specific format they will refuse.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

i'm 95% sure electronic statements (meaning statements taken from online banking) are not valid, and they will reject the application.

i would goto the bank physically and get original stamped statements,

as long as 1 bank has the required PoF maintained for 6 months or so - you should be good to go

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ,
If could get pcc before express entry profile dat I ll great ..Otherwise you need to upload a letter of explaination stating dat u hv already applied for pcc in UAE and submit as soon as u receive i
i would get PCC only after ITA - only becoz UAE PCC is valid for 90 days.

ricky87

Jun 20, 2017
Hello All,
My Express Entry Visa application was done on 16th March 2017 and have received AOR on same day. However, after that, I have no updates from them. The only info I have is the following. Can anyone from your knowledge share with me what could be going on?

Application status -We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility -We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Not applicable.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I am looking forward for advice from you all.

CRS points - 387
Nomination: Sask (Adds 600 Points to CRS 387 to make 987)
ITA - 17-01-17
Application: 16-03-2017
AOR - 16-03-17
PCC/Meds/Landing Fee/Application Fee: Paid and Submitted with Application

Last edited:

otman

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
i'm 95% sure electronic statements (meaning statements taken from online banking) are not valid, and they will reject the application.

as long as 1 bank has the required PoF maintained for 6 months or so - you should be good to go
hi,
i don't know what you mean with original statement because the statement online is the same what the bank gives if you go physically

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
hi,
i don't know what you mean with original statement because the statement online is the same what the bank gives if you go physically
My understanding is that as long as there's a logo of the bank, contact details, account information, name of the account holder etc on the online statements, they're good enough for IRCC.

Priyanka2802

Aug 8, 2016
Hello All,
My Express Entry Visa application was done on 16th March 2017 and have received AOR on same day. However, after that, I have no updates from them. The only info I have is the following. Can anyone from your knowledge share with me what could be going on?

Application status -We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility -We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Not applicable.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I am looking forward for advice from you all.

CRS points - 387
Nomination: Sask (Adds 600 Points to CRS 387 to make 987)
ITA - 17-01-17
Application: 16-03-2017
AOR - 16-03-17
PCC/Meds/Landing Fee/Application Fee: Paid and Submitted with Application
Hi ,
I know it's difficult to wait ( I was also nominated on dis date ) but there will not be any update for 1 month or even more .... But just keep checking your email regularly incase visa officer demands something .....

I know dis bcoz my previous application had an update after 1.5 month but it was rejected bcoz of pcc reason .... So I have applied again ...

I hope dis would your anxiety level to sum extent ..,

ngans

Jun 17, 2017

That would have a problem, because my bank doesn't produce statements and they are directing me to online banking to retrieve those statement.