+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi fellow experts,

Can you pls shed some light on this below issue, thanks

After I have done the registration with WES for ECA, I got a confirmation mail as bellows asking me to write WES reference number on all the documents. However, I think the conventional requirements for everyone have been to write the WES number only on the top of the main envelope containing all the docs. At this point, which method might I follow to send my docs ?

Pls see the message as bellow-

"
How to Submit Your Academic Documents:
  • It is your responsibility to arrange for your academic documents to be sent to WES.
  • Please review the document submissions checklist to help you submit your documents correctly.
  • Upon receipt, your documents will be reviewed and if any document or information is missing, WES will contact you immediately.
  • A WES reference number is required on all documents. Without a reference number WES cannot accept your documents.
"
just write WES number on top of envelope, should be fine

Reactions: sahildrabu

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI

I have issues with my account i am not bale to upload my documents, i got invitation through express entry. the page always went down, i have been facing this for last 4 weeks, it says online services are down. when i click continue after filling up all forms, i did report it but haven't got any reliable rplys.i wanna ask that can i make a new account n create a new profile in it, my score is 431 so i might get invitation till the time if nothing happen to my online issue.

so in case online issue is not resolved, i might have another option to apply through my new profile in case i got invitation.
did you try using a different browser? or a different PC ??

i have not seen a persistent case of issue with the site before... so i'm assuming its your PC only.

Oh another thing - the size of all merged documents should NOT EXCEED 4MB, if any document is over 4MB, that would explain why its not getting uploaded...

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
TBH not sure... NS - means not started. NN means not needed.

I'm hoping by now my file was sent to visa office for processing... But I wont know for sure until I get GCMS notes end of the month.
Thank you! I see you like using abbreviations :) Tell me now please what BG and GCMS )) Thank you !!

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Hello Guyz,

Please I will be grateful if a member of a Post ITA Whatsapp group can recommend my number (+2348029507400) for addition to the group- Many Thanks in Advance. And Congrats to all those who received ITA. Congrats in advance to those waiting. Cheers

Last edited:

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,
1)If I have 3 month's of Bank statement, will that suffice? The Letter from the Bank states the amount of funds as on a particular date not for a period of time. Let me know if both these documents together should be sufficient enough?
2) Also for my spouse she has all work-exp. from India and have her exp. letters as well. so is it ok to declare her work-exp. then and attach the proofs?

Please suggest.
1) There months bank statement will not suffice. You need to show 6 months since the bank letter does not have all the information.
2) Yes it is. However, it will not add any points so you can simply say she does not have any experience and enter it in personal history where no evidence is required.

All the best

Reactions: sahildrabu

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,

I'm a. It confused now as what should I do. Should I wait for passport request from CIC or get my passport renewed..as I have already submitted the docs and have make the payment. On the docs submitted I have shared my old passport which is getting expire on march 2018. Please help.
Don't be confused my friend. If I were you, I would just renew my passport today while I wait for PPR.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello guys

I have one question regarding my education points.

I graduated one university in BC in 2015 and I was awarded a bachelor of Social Work. When entering to this university, the school accepted transfer credits from my home university which was about 75 credits. Then I got accepted into their third year courses in Fall 2012 and I graduated in April 2015. (Total 6 semesters during 3 years)

In this case, which option do I belong to when I calcurating my education points?

1. Degree, diploma or certificate of three years or longer OR a Master's, professional or doctoral degree for at least one academic year.

2. One- or twe-year diploma or certificate
Hi,

I don't see where your confusion is coming from. You clearly have a bachelors degree. So option 1.

Regards

Reactions: billcanada

billcanada

May 2, 2017
i have one Question TanakaM and Stunner hopefully clear it though.
if CRS score below 400 and EE score 73 what are chances of getting ITA. or need to reach benchmark 423 min: to get ITA.
Please clarify it ..With thanks :)

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
i have one Question TanakaM and Stunner hopefully clear it though.
if CRS score below 400 and EE score 73 what are chances of getting ITA. or need to reach benchmark 423 min: to get ITA.
Please clarify it ..With thanks :)
Hi,

The score of 73 you are referring to means you qualify for the federal skilled worker program, so that is a good start.
You do not necessarily need to have 423 as two draws in the last month or so have had a cut-off of 415. However, a score below 400 will be difficult depending on how low it is.
Look for threads call Ray of hope.

All the best

Reactions: billcanada

johnmunch

Nov 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quick question guys,

In the education placeholder, should I include all my secondary and post secondary certificates or only the one for which an ECA was done?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Quick question guys,

In the education placeholder, should I include all my secondary and post secondary certificates or only the one for which an ECA was done?
Only the one for which an ECA was done. You can also add the ECA report.

All the best

Reactions: johnmunch