+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Botinok

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Hey folks

there is a field in the list "Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple)"

Should I upload only my current VALID passport or my old one too (I have some visa there which prove my travel history within last 10 years)?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hey folks

there is a field in the list "Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple)"

Should I upload only my current VALID passport or my old one too (I have some visa there which prove my travel history within last 10 years)?
Hi,

As you have indicated, the instructions only ask for the current passport, so there is no need to upload expired passports. IRCC have other ways of checking travel history. However, you will not be rejected for adding it if you feel compelled to.

All the best

amarwah

May 13, 2017
1) There months bank statement will not suffice. You need to show 6 months since the bank letter does not have all the information.
2) Yes it is. However, it will not add any points so you can simply say she does not have any experience and enter it in personal history where no evidence is required.

All the best
But this work experience (of my spouse) had already been mentioned in the EE profile. Will this not cause any problem if I remove that now in the PR application?
(Also her exp. letters doesn't state the Duties and responsibilities.)

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
But this work experience (of my spouse) had already been mentioned in the EE profile. Will this not cause any problem if I remove that now in the PR application?
(Also her exp. letters doesn't state the Duties and responsibilities.)
No, it won't cause problems at all. Just mention it in your LOE. To them it is irrelevant information so they do not need any evidence of it. This is why you can move it to personal history.

Regards

sahildrabu

May 16, 2017
Srinagar
IELTS Request
08-04-2017
T
separate. you need to create a separate account for WES for your wife also... which is $200 something dollars.

if you dont want to claim points for your wifes education then its not required to get WES done. However I have to warn you - spouses education also carries points ...
Thanks

Hello people I want to ask 1 imp question.
My crs score.is 473 and I have not yet started the process. today I sent documents to Wes and got the reference number. With that reference number I can create profile. I assume if I create profile I will get ita in the next draw because my score is good. But I have problem with the funds I don't have funds available with me and I have heard the amount in bank should be 6 months old. If I will get ita then I need to upload proof of funds and it will not be 6 months old. It will be like 15-20 days old.
Should I transfer money into my account and wait for 6 months or should I start the process.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
T

Thanks

Hello people I want to ask 1 imp question.
My crs score.is 473 and I have not yet started the process. today I sent documents to Wes and got the reference number. With that reference number I can create profile. I assume if I create profile I will get ita in the next draw because my score is good. But I have problem with the funds I don't have funds available with me and I have heard the amount in bank should be 6 months old. If I will get ita then I need to upload proof of funds and it will not be 6 months old. It will be like 15-20 days old.
Should I transfer money into my account and wait for 6 months or should I start the process.
Firstly, the reference number is all you need to create the profile.
Secondly, you have two options. Create your profile now, get an ITA and submit your application. If you do this you will need to explain the source of you funds as there will be a significant gap between your current and 6 months average balance.
Option two, is to wait for the funds to mature 6 months. IMO the best way to do this is to enter the pool now, get an ITA then decline it at the end of 3 months if you have to. Then reenter the pool. You will definitely get another ITA which gives you 3 more months.

Hope that makes sense.

Reactions: sahildrabu

sahildrabu

May 16, 2017
Srinagar
IELTS Request
08-04-2017
Firstly, the reference number is all you need to create the profile.
Secondly, you have two options. Create your profile now, get an ITA and submit your application. If you do this you will need to explain the source of you funds as there will be a significant gap between your current and 6 months average balance.
Option two, is to wait for the funds to mature 6 months. IMO the best way to do this is to enter the pool now, get an ITA then decline it at the end of 3 months if you have to. Then reenter the pool. You will definitely get another ITA which gives you 3 more months.

Hope that makes sense.
Declying ita how it will help me

Phillip10002

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Question, if you have added 8 years work history on your EE profile, what happens when you get an OINP mail to apply and the OINP guidance says please supply all work experience for the last 10 years if older than 28 years of age? Surely your EE profile must match the 10 years work experience if you have it?
Is this the same for PR application?
Do you need to withdraw EE profile and start again?
Are you likely to get invitation to apply to Ontario again if you hadn't accepted or declined from the original mail? After creating new profile?
Is there a possibility of misrepresentation and application being declined if you add more work experience?

sdubey

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
did you try using a different browser? or a different PC ??

i have not seen a persistent case of issue with the site before... so i'm assuming its your PC only.

Oh another thing - the size of all merged documents should NOT EXCEED 4MB, if any document is over 4MB, that would explain why its not getting uploaded...
Yes i tried different computers and browesers but still does not work, i dont see the document upload page.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Declying ita how it will help me
It is just a way of buying time as you arequested then rentered inot the pool. A third option is just to wait until your funds are ready.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Yes i tried different computers and browesers but still does not work, i dont see the document upload page.
I suspect you are missing something. The option to go to the upload page will only appear if you have completed all sections of your application.

Check everything.

ubecca

May 15, 2017
Pls i would like to know this.
I am filling out my form after receiving ITA, all my docs are not ready but will be available soon. After filling out form and waiting for the documents is there room for making changes to the form before the docs are uploaded and submitted.

I am at the point where all the check marks for the form is complete. A little bit scared to hit the continue button as I might have some changes to make

sdubey

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
I suspect you are missing something. The option to go to the upload page will only appear if you have completed all sections of your application.

Check everything.
Yes it will not appear untill i m not complete, i did complete then i see option continue application but when i click that it always went down