+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

piyush_h

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hi Guys, today's cutoff is 415 and I have 416 points,I created my profile yesterday only but I am not able to see any invite in my profile.
can you please let me know where the invite will be sent and how much time it takes to reflect the same in profile.

Thanks
Piyush

amarwah

May 13, 2017
Hi Guys,
Please confirm if for POF, I can use last 3 month's bank statement which would suffice. Apart from this I have reference letter from the Bank manager as well?

amarwah

May 13, 2017
Hi,

1) You can use funds that are in your spouses account, all she will need to do is sign a notarized affidavit giving her full consent to the use of these funds for immigration purposes.
- Note CIC require a letter from the bank. Bank statements are only needed if you fail to get the letter.
- FD's can also be used as Proof of funds.

2) Yes, its correct. You can move it to personal history and explain why you have done so in your Letter of explanation.

All the best

Hi,
1)If I have 3 month's of Bank statement, will that suffice? The Letter from the Bank states the amount of funds as on a particular date not for a period of time. Let me know if both these documents together should be sufficient enough?
2) Also for my spouse she has all work-exp. from India and have her exp. letters as well. so is it ok to declare her work-exp. then and attach the proofs?

Please suggest.

akashbhalla89

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Hi,
I have a got a gift deed from my parents in INDIA, and I am in canada so I have not signed on that. Shall i go ahead and make notarize document here saying that i accept the gift or is it fine without that as well.

sdubey

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
HI

I have issues with my account i am not bale to upload my documents, i got invitation through express entry. the page always went down, i have been facing this for last 4 weeks, it says online services are down. when i click continue after filling up all forms, i did report it but haven't got any reliable rplys.i wanna ask that can i make a new account n create a new profile in it, my score is 431 so i might get invitation till the time if nothing happen to my online issue.

so in case online issue is not resolved, i might have another option to apply through my new profile in case i got invitation.

HarikrishnanJ

Jan 25, 2017
Hi ,

In Itrancript of anna university site, what option should i need to choose?

1. Transcript & Degree Certificate attestation
2. . WES + Transcript & Degree Certificate attestation

snoopy_15

Jul 12, 2016
When you say apply for PR do you mean create an Express Entry Profile or submit the actual PR application (post-ITA)? The answer to your question depends on the stage you are in.

Regards
Hey TanakaM,

Thanks for replay.

I want to submit EE profile, first step. Haven't done anything, yet.

Regards!

Blueeyzz1310

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
Hi Guys, today's cutoff is 415 and I have 416 points,I created my profile yesterday only but I am not able to see any invite in my profile.
can you please let me know where the invite will be sent and how much time it takes to reflect the same in profile.

Thanks
Piyush
Hello, It generally takes 24 hours for your profile to get updated and also, you need to register for Canadian job bank ( I guess mandatory ) to become part of express entry pool.

aopu

Mar 8, 2016
Hi,

I ran into this post and thread that might be of interest to you:

"The passport must have at least 6 months validity when it is submitted for visa.
The validity of the visa will be ONE year from the date of medical or expiry date of the passport which ever comes early."

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/passport-validity.90267/#post-1161051

So make sure that your passport has at least 6 months left on it when you submit it for visa stamping.

Regards
Hi,

I'm a. It confused now as what should I do. Should I wait for passport request from CIC or get my passport renewed..as I have already submitted the docs and have make the payment. On the docs submitted I have shared my old passport which is getting expire on march 2018. Please help.

Krystine

Dec 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2018
Med's Done....
23-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2018
LANDED..........
14-10-2018
Hello guys

I have one question regarding my education points.

I graduated one university in BC in 2015 and I was awarded a bachelor of Social Work. When entering to this university, the school accepted transfer credits from my home university which was about 75 credits. Then I got accepted into their third year courses in Fall 2012 and I graduated in April 2015. (Total 6 semesters during 3 years)

In this case, which option do I belong to when I calcurating my education points?

1. Degree, diploma or certificate of three years or longer OR a Master's, professional or doctoral degree for at least one academic year.

2. One- or twe-year diploma or certificate

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi fellow experts,

Can you pls shed some light on this below issue, thanks

After I have done the registration with WES for ECA, I got a confirmation mail as bellows asking me to write WES reference number on all the documents. However, I think the conventional requirements for everyone have been to write the WES number only on the top of the main envelope containing all the docs. At this point, which method might I follow to send my docs ?

Pls see the message as bellow-

"
How to Submit Your Academic Documents:
  • It is your responsibility to arrange for your academic documents to be sent to WES.
  • Please review the document submissions checklist to help you submit your documents correctly.
  • Upon receipt, your documents will be reviewed and if any document or information is missing, WES will contact you immediately.
  • A WES reference number is required on all documents. Without a reference number WES cannot accept your documents.
"

haseebhayder

May 15, 2017
Hello Everyone,

How long WES will take for replying your email, as i emailed them last week, and still waiting for there response....

Any Idea??

sahildrabu

May 16, 2017
Srinagar
IELTS Request
08-04-2017
Today I will send documents to Wes through DHL.
They were asking 3800 something for 1 from.bhopal India. But I told them it's for Wes and they offered me discount and the final price was 1390.
As I am married, and I need to do ECA for my wife also.
My q is can I send her documents in my envelope or in the separate one.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner tell me please, what does BG : NS - NN from your signature mean ?
Thank you!
TBH not sure... NS - means not started. NN means not needed.

I'm hoping by now my file was sent to visa office for processing... But I wont know for sure until I get GCMS notes end of the month.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today I will send documents to Wes through DHL.
They were asking 3800 something for 1 from.bhopal India. But I told them it's for Wes and they offered me discount and the final price was 1390.
As I am married, and I need to do ECA for my wife also.
My q is can I send her documents in my envelope or in the separate one.
separate. you need to create a separate account for WES for your wife also... which is $200 something dollars.

if you dont want to claim points for your wifes education then its not required to get WES done. However I have to warn you - spouses education also carries points ...

Reactions: sahildrabu