+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

prais3jos3ph

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
19th June 2017
AOR Received.
20th June 2017
Filling out my post ITA profile. few doubts again
1.I've mentioned address history exactly from my 18th birthday. Should this exact 18th bday date be reflected in personal history. Because I started university when I was 17. would I put the start date for education as the actual date or the date from 18th bday( as mentioned in address history )would suffice?

2. Level of education: where does engineering come under? is it "other" or applied sciences?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Pls i would like to know this.
I am filling out my form after receiving ITA, all my docs are not ready but will be available soon. After filling out form and waiting for the documents is there room for making changes to the form before the docs are uploaded and submitted.

I am at the point where all the check marks for the form is complete. A little bit scared to hit the continue button as I might have some changes to make
Hi,

Yes, after clicking continue you can always go back. In fact, every time you log in it will first take you to the page where you can update your application.

All the best

Reactions: sahildrabu

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Yes it will not appear untill i m not complete, i did complete then i see option continue application but when i click that it always went down
This seem to be a technical fault then. Keep trying to contact IRCC.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Filling out my post ITA profile. few doubts again
1.I've mentioned address history exactly from my 18th birthday. Should this exact 18th bday date be reflected in personal history. Because I started university when I was 17. would I put the start date for education as the actual date or the date from 18th bday( as mentioned in address history )would suffice?

2. Level of education: where does engineering come under? is it "other" or applied sciences?
Hi,

1) Put the actual dates. It does not matter if it was before your 18th birthday.
2) It definitely falls under applied sciences.

Regards

sahildrabu

May 16, 2017
Srinagar
IELTS Request
08-04-2017
Proof of funds for 2 people.
Since how long the money should be in account. And if the money is transferred recently what r the alternative?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Proof of funds for 2 people.
Since how long the money should be in account. And if the money is transferred recently what r the alternative?
Hi,

Preferably 6 months, but if not, you must show the source of you funds. e.g gift deeds or agreements of sale.

Regards

Reactions: sahildrabu

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
One question guys,
How long will it take to get PR after applying post ITA?
Thank you :)

satish1990

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Ontario
T

Thanks

Hello people I want to ask 1 imp question.
My crs score.is 473 and I have not yet started the process. today I sent documents to Wes and got the reference number. With that reference number I can create profile. I assume if I create profile I will get ita in the next draw because my score is good. But I have problem with the funds I don't have funds available with me and I have heard the amount in bank should be 6 months old. If I will get ita then I need to upload proof of funds and it will not be 6 months old. It will be like 15-20 days old.
Should I transfer money into my account and wait for 6 months or should I start the process.
I really could nt understand why you guys wanted to put bank statements as proof of funds.. CIC will never ask you for the statements they only ask for the letter which shows outstanding balance and debts.

they dont care if it is 6 months old or something. you will be good as long as you having it currently in your account:
These funds could be in the form of:

• cash,
  • documents that show property or capital payable to you (such as stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills, etc.), or
  • documents that guarantee payment of a set amount of money, which are payable to you (such as bankers’ drafts, cheques, travellers’ cheques or money orders).

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I really could nt understand why you guys wanted to put bank statements as proof of funds.. CIC will never ask you for the statements they only ask for the letter which shows outstanding balance and debts.

they dont care if it is 6 months old or something. you will be good as long as you having it currently in your account:

• cash,
  • documents that show property or capital payable to you (such as stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills, etc.), or
  • documents that guarantee payment of a set amount of money, which are payable to you (such as bankers’ drafts, cheques, travellers’ cheques or money orders).
You are correct in saying that CIC want a bank letter, however they can ask for a bank statement at any time.

"they dont care if it is 6 months old or something. you will be good as long as you having it currently in your account:"

The above is wrong and may lead to rejection. CIC want to know the average balance and the current balance. If there is a significant difference between the two they would need to know the source of your funds. You can not just have an unexplained influx of funds into your account.

"

• cash,
  • documents that guarantee payment of a set amount of money, which are payable to you (such as bankers’ drafts, cheques, travellers’ cheques or money orders)."
The above is also incorrect. It is stated in reference to funds that must be declared to immigration when entering Canada, not to POF when applying for PR.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

One can not submit property documents as POF. They must be liquidated first.

Last edited: