27-01-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-08-2017
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with an outline or a sample for a gift deed letter. Thanks in advance.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shaif_05 said:
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with an outline or a sample for a gift deed letter. Thanks in advance.
GIFT DEED
I, _________________ (name of donor), S/o _________________ (father’s name), R/o _____________________ (address), do hereby on dated __________ make a gift-deed for a gift made on dated of ___________, Rs. ______/- (Rupees in word) out of love and affection to my ____________ (mention the relationship & name of receiver), S/o or W/o _______________, R/o _________________________. I confirm that I am a resident Indian. I, further confirm that this gift is being made out of my own funds standing to the credit of my A/c No.- __________ in
____________(mention the Bank name & address).
I, further confirm that the consideration for this gift is the love and affection for my ____________________ (mention the relationship & name of receiver) and no other consideration.
I am an Income Tax assessee having PAN/GIR # A-984 / N and assessed with Income Tax ward 1, Noida and this gift is made out of my past savings from profession in India. Strictly Confidential 2 P A R Y & Co.
I further confirm that the gift has been made by Cheque No ___________ dated _______ drawn on ___________________________ (mention the Bank name & address). This gift is irrevocable and I have no claim left whatsoever on the said gifted amount and he/she is free to utilise it in any manner.

PLACE:
DATED: _______________________
(Donor name)

Witness:
The gift as stated above is accepted

eski

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20 2016
Doc's Request.
Jan 20 2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Jan 20 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed Jan 23 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 13 2016
LANDED..........
April 28 2016
StAnger said:
GIFT DEED
I, _________________ (name of donor), S/o _________________ (father’s name), R/o _____________________ (address), do hereby on dated __________ make a gift-deed for a gift made on dated of ___________, Rs. ______/- (Rupees in word) out of love and affection to my ____________ (mention the relationship & name of receiver), S/o or W/o _______________, R/o _________________________. I confirm that I am a resident Indian. I, further confirm that this gift is being made out of my own funds standing to the credit of my A/c No.- __________ in
____________(mention the Bank name & address).
I, further confirm that the consideration for this gift is the love and affection for my ____________________ (mention the relationship & name of receiver) and no other consideration.
I am an Income Tax assessee having PAN/GIR # A-984 / N and assessed with Income Tax ward 1, Noida and this gift is made out of my past savings from profession in India. Strictly Confidential 2 P A R Y & Co.
I further confirm that the gift has been made by Cheque No ___________ dated _______ drawn on ___________________________ (mention the Bank name & address). This gift is irrevocable and I have no claim left whatsoever on the said gifted amount and he/she is free to utilise it in any manner.

PLACE:
DATED: _______________________
(Donor name)

Witness:
The gift as stated above is accepted

Shaif_05

Nov 20, 2015
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
United Arab Emirates