+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
If I held different designations with the same organization and all of them have been mentioned in one consolidated letter, how do I mention these in the form?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
vaibhav007us said:
If I held different designations with the same organization and all of them have been mentioned in one consolidated letter, how do I mention these in the form?
Mention them separately and upload the same letter for all.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
vaibhav007us said:
Hi, I am filling post ITA form and need following clarifications:

1. I had mentioned my spouse work experience (not Canadian) in the profile, however, the employers in the experience certificates did not state the mandatory things required by IRCC. Does spouse foreign experience carry any points for determining eligibility or computing CRS?

2. For one of the employer, only number of hours per week is missing, should I attach it or take to personal history to be on safe side if it doesn't carry any points?

3. Can I remove them for work history and mention in personal history and state in the Letter of Explanation - "with respect to my spouse work experience, since the employers have issued the work experience letters in their standard formats which does not have one or more of the mandatory requirements prescribed by IRCC, and considering that spouse work experience does not affect CRS, to avoid confusion, the work experience has been mentioned in Personal history. However, to substantiate the bona fide of the details mentioned, we have attached the wrok experience letters and salary slips with this Letter of Explanation as Annexure." Is this fine?
Hi,

Move it all to Personal history and explain why you have moved it in the LOE. No need to attach the experience letters, just the explanation will do.

All the best

Mar 17, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have held 2 different roles (2 diff NOC's) in the same organization. Also, while making the EE profile, I have only mentioned the latest NOC code for the entire tenure at this organization.
Can i split the work-ex in the e-APR now?
Should i provide 2 different Reference letters or one consolidated letter with details of both roles would suffice?

Thanks a lot.

Dreamer06

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
I would greatly appreciate if anyone can help me with these questions

How do we accept the invitation in the express entry profile? Steps of submitting the application online?
If the applicant is single, do we have to enter the information of the household members including parents and siblings? I saw a question like that on application
Do the educational degrees need to be attested somewhere? Degree is from Pakistan
Are the documents mailed out or can we upload them in the EE profile itself? I cant figure out how to get to the document check list.
Will copies of everything work or they need to be original?
PCC, Medicals, IELTS, WES eval, passport copy with previous travel, job experience, pay stubs and education degrees are needed. Did I miss anything in this list?
If anything is missing from your application do they ask for more evidence or simple reject it?

Thank you

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Dreamer06 said:
I would greatly appreciate if anyone can help me with these questions

How do we accept the invitation in the express entry profile? Steps of submitting the application online?
If the applicant is single, do we have to enter the information of the household members including parents and siblings? I saw a question like that on application
Do the educational degrees need to be attested somewhere? Degree is from Pakistan
Are the documents mailed out or can we upload them in the EE profile itself? I cant figure out how to get to the document check list.
Will copies of everything work or they need to be original?
PCC, Medicals, IELTS, WES eval, passport copy with previous travel, job experience, pay stubs and education degrees are needed. Did I miss anything in this list?
If anything is missing from your application do they ask for more evidence or simple reject it?

Thank you
1) You "accept" the invitation by clicking on "Continue application" on the e-APR. You can keep filling the details and you'll then be prompted to upload documents.

2) There is a page that asks for details of family members like father, mother, siblings etc. You need to enter the details of these people where prompted.

3) You have to submit your degree + ECA. Attestation not required as long as your degree is in English or French. If your degree is in another language, then you have to get it translated, notarized and submit both the original and the translated version of your degree.

4) You can't upload anything in your EE profile. You will first have to receive an ITA, start filling your e-APR and when you are done, a document checklist will be generated. You will upload your documents there.

5) Scan and upload originals.

6) This --> http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html;msg5501832#msg5501832

7) R10 check is stringent and the application is usually refused quickly if a document is missing. So, be careful and make sure you submit everything.

Have you received an ITA yet?

tanyafe

Apr 18, 2017
Good day!

May I ask some questions regarding GCkey?
Is it ncessary to have a GCkey to apply in express entry?
Are there payments as you register in GCkey?
Is it okay if i'll be applying GCkey even if I'm not a canadian citizen?

Thank you so much! :)

shruti.mehta

Apr 18, 2017
Hello All,

I received my ITA on 18 April 2017. Could someone on this group please help me on how to fill the Address History Section, Travel History & 10 years history since i turned 18 years old.

Require help at the earliest.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
tanyafe said:
Good day!

May I ask some questions regarding GCkey?
Is it ncessary to have a GCkey to apply in express entry?
Are there payments as you register in GCkey?
Is it okay if i'll be applying GCkey even if I'm not a canadian citizen?

Thank you so much! :)
GC key is an authentication method and is easier to apply. No payment required. You can apply even if you are not Canadian citizen.

preet_5771

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
Melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/7/16
AOR Received.
7/8/16
File Transfer...
8/8/16
Med's Request
Pre booked
Med's Done....
29/6/16
Interview........
21/2/17
Passport Req..
11/3/17
VISA ISSUED...
17/3/17
Hi everyone
Can you please give me information about express entry?
I have done bachelor of computer science and working in same field from 2 years.
M i eligible for express entry or any visa leads to PR?
I have 6 bands in each module of IELTS.
Any help will be appreciated

revstocanada

Mar 19, 2016
Hello Friends,

I have completed my IELTS exams and got the below score.
Listening : 9
Reading : 6.5
Writing : 6
Speaking : 6.5
I have 12 years of work experience in IT industry and 33 years old Single

Can i know how long will be the wait time approximately if i apply in Express Entry
or is there a place to check the wait time.
OR is there any other option to get to Cananda like work permit or Province nomination

Thanks.
Revathi.P.
Is there a whatsapp group for this forum, if so please let me know how to get connected.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
revstocanada said:
Hello Friends,

I have completed my IELTS exams and got the below score.
Listening : 9
Reading : 6.5
Writing : 6
Speaking : 6.5
I have 12 years of work experience in IT industry and 33 years old Single

Can i know how long will be the wait time approximately if i apply in Express Entry
or is there a place to check the wait time.
OR is there any other option to get to Cananda like work permit or Province nomination

Thanks.
Revathi.P.
Is there a whatsapp group for this forum, if so please let me know how to get connected.
Calculate your CRS score first and let us know the score. Use this link.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Your CRS score will increase by 40-50 points if you re-write IELTS and score 8,7,7,7 in l,r,w,s.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
preet_5771 said:
Hi everyone
Can you please give me information about express entry?
I have done bachelor of computer science and working in same field from 2 years.
M i eligible for express entry or any visa leads to PR?
I have 6 bands in each module of IELTS.
Any help will be appreciated
Use this tool to determine your eligibility.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp

And if eligible, use this to calculate CRS score.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

luckyx27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Hello Seniors,

Need help

I am married but I am not planning to accompany my wife. I want to go alone in first instance and want to settle first and the I am planning to bring my wife, let's say after one year. Will that be fine. Anyone please guide.

samchop86

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello People...

How long does it usually takes for the profile status to change from 'Pending Additional Criteria to Open/Active or whatever' after registering on the job bank?
I registered on the job bank some 6-7 hours back and also got a message from cic that 'your profile has been accepted in the Express Entry pool of candidates.'
But my profile still says -

"Application status - Pending Additional Criteria
Job Bank registration - We are processing your Job Bank registration. We will send you a message when your status is updated."
Will it take another 24-48 hours for the status change? Am I already in the candidate pool? ::)

Thanks in advance..