+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is some one able to help me? I tried to alter my IELTS scores with the latest one in EE profile. Once I signed electronically and transmitted, I got a message stating I am currently ineligible to apply under EE stream. I created my profile 9 months ago and have never ever touched my profile or faced this weird issue. But today, this issue looks strange? What are the next steps to resolve this.

Please help, thanks.

Dreamer06

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
1) You "accept" the invitation by clicking on "Continue application" on the e-APR. You can keep filling the details and you'll then be prompted to upload documents.

2) There is a page that asks for details of family members like father, mother, siblings etc. You need to enter the details of these people where prompted.

3) You have to submit your degree + ECA. Attestation not required as long as your degree is in English or French. If your degree is in another language, then you have to get it translated, notarized and submit both the original and the translated version of your degree.

4) You can't upload anything in your EE profile. You will first have to receive an ITA, start filling your e-APR and when you are done, a document checklist will be generated. You will upload your documents there.

5) Scan and upload originals.

7) R10 check is stringent and the application is usually refused quickly if a document is missing. So, be careful and make sure you submit everything.

Have you received an ITA yet?
[/quote]

Thank you so much. Yes I have an ITA

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
Hello All,

Is that okay if I submit the FD certificate which is 5 months old for POF? I don't have any source. Its just all the savings from me and my spouse. If CIC asks for source, what should I do?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
amala1611 said:
Hello All,

Is that okay if I submit the FD certificate which is 5 months old for POF? I don't have any source. Its just all the savings from me and my spouse. If CIC asks for source, what should I do?
You can submit it. I doubt they will ask for the source.

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
Maverick28 said:
You can submit it. I doubt they will ask for the source.
Can I submit the payslips and PF balance? I have 4.5 years of experience. What else can be shown for source? I don't get any idea.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
amala1611 said:
Can I submit the payslips and PF balance? I have 4.5 years of experience. What else can be shown for source? I don't get any idea.
If you have a FD with sufficient balance, just get a bank letter for that and submit it with your FD receipt. No need of salary slips and PF balance.

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
Maverick28 said:
If you have a FD with sufficient balance, just get a bank letter for that and submit it with your FD receipt. No need of salary slips and PF balance.
I can get the bank letter. But I have heard that the funds should be at least 6 months old. But considering my case, it is 5 months. Thats where I'm scared.

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anishcool said:
Is some one able to help me? I tried to alter my IELTS scores with the latest one in EE profile. Once I signed electronically and transmitted, I got a message stating I am currently ineligible to apply under EE stream. I created my profile 9 months ago and have never ever touched my profile or faced this weird issue. But today, this issue looks strange? What are the next steps to resolve this.

Please help, thanks.
Any expert able to assist me? ???

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
amala1611 said:
I can get the bank letter. But I have heard that the funds should be at least 6 months old. But considering my case, it is 5 months. Thats where I'm scared.
Not necessarily. You can keep other documents ready in case they ask for it. With FD, the funds are fixed and there are less chances of withdrawal. 6 months average balance is required for Savings or Checking account.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Anishcool said:
Any expert able to assist me? ???
Create a new profile. I think the reason your profile became ineligible was due to the change in the POF requirements. They changed the minimum required funds few months back. What was the amount you mentioned?

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maverick28 said:
Create a new profile. I think the reason your profile became ineligible was due to the change in the POF requirements. They changed the minimum required funds few months back. What was the amount you mentioned?
If I recall correctly, it was 12,164 CAD.

myseneca

Nov 28, 2016
I am planning to go to Niagara to complete my landing procedure this weekend.
I don't know much and had a few question

Can I do landing on weekend?

What is the procedure like? Do I require any other additional docs other than my passport and CORP?

How long does the entire procedure take? What’s the best time to complete the landing procedure fastest considering am planning to go this Saturday?

Any additional advice is welcomed

Thanks

doublehalo

Apr 19, 2017
doublehalo said:
Hi Seniors,

I am an International student. I am planning to submit my Express Entry (FSW). Does my profile submission affect the result of the application for visitor visa of my wife? (I'm just afraid that visa officer will think my wife will not return home and reject the visa)

Thank you very much.
Any expert please help me? Thank you :(

reena_eg

Mar 1, 2017
Hi ,
I hope someone can help me.
My brother is a Canadian citizen, living in canada. I had declared this in my profile for which I have got additional points. The problem is that he does not have a birth certificate or any document with parents name in it. What document can I provide as proof of relation.

Thanks.

sivapras

Dec 24, 2012
Hi,

During medicals,the height was measured wrongly for my self and dependents. do we need to redo the medicals again or the medical office will correct it and send to CIC.

Please advice.

Thanks