+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Midnight Blessing said:
So should I send this photo copy to WES too after attested? I am very concerned whether they might accept it or not ?

Also note that I have received original transcript from my second university with all the subjects that I have done here, but for the subjects I have done in my first university- they have just mentioned the subjects under waived credit lists without any grades.

Any advice in these circumstances will mean a lot to me. thanks
In addition to other answer, i believe its better that you send it along. Hopefully it shouldn't be an issue because your actual transcript shows at least credit waived for those courses. Of course no one can say that with certainty, but more information is certainly better in this situation.

sudeep.chatterjee

Jul 5, 2016
Toronto
Hello Everyone!

I had an Urgent Query which I wanted some clarity on:

I have 2 jobs spanning around 3 years.
But both the jobs fall under different NOC.
So is it okay to show 2 different NOC for the two jobs or is it unacceptable?

As in, I have experience of 2 yrs in one particular NOC in B category and another work experience of 1 yr 9 mts in another NOC in A category.
So will this cumulatively be counted as 3 years 9 months regardless of the fact it's under different NOC?

Also, from what I have read online, I also need to specify as to what's my "primary" NOC in my application. So how is that to be selected?

indian.lawyer

Apr 20, 2017
Hi experts ,
I need help. My Wes evaluation shows "bachelor's degree four years and first professional degree in law ( juris doctor)" I am a lawyer by profession in India. I have hired an immigration lawyer. They have filled the form treating my education as two or more secondary programs which gives me crs points of 128, while I feel that entry should be made in master's or entry to practice professional degree which should fetch me 135 points . Kindly help

akashbhalla89

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Need you advise i have just got ITA and filling it up I have 4 years of expereince and with very first employer I have Joining letter, relieving letter and probation letter but do not have any pay stubs and also the company is not functional anymore What shall i Do in this case ? All these would be sufficient or something else is needed too?

Thanks

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi Maverick,

thank you so much for your reply, One thing about the documents sending to WES for ECA,

Is it mandatory for me to send the filled version of Academic Record Request form along with the transcripts ? &

inside the form with "dates Attended" parameters my second university have written the actual dates during the 2.5 year period (Dates Attended:- from 01/2011 to 05/2012 ) during which I was in that university- so do you think it can cause problem/rejection to my application as the original degree duration is 4 years ?

Thank you so much for your cooperation :)

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Dear Fkl bhaiya,

thank you for your advice, I appreciate it :)

one more thing, do u think is there any chance for WES to reject my documents cause I will not be sending them the original transcripts for my previous university credits on it that I have done in my first year ? or in worse case they might ask me to send more documents for clarifications instead of rejecting ?

& should I put WES reference number on the top of all of my attested certificate & transcripts too ? or putting it once over the envelope should be adequate ?

would appreciate your reply, thanks...

carlosrm2

Apr 18, 2017
rossai said:
I need your help as it relates to my application on express entry. my results from WES is as below.

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor’s degree (four years)
CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
1. Credential Authentication: Transcripts were verified by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Science
Year: 2008
Awarded by: University of Abuja
Institution Status: Recognized
Major/Specialization: Accounting
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor’s degree (four years)

2. Credential Authentication: Transcripts were verified by the institution
Credential: Certificate of Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
Year: 2011
Awarded by: Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
Institution Status: Recognized
Major/Specialization: Accounting
Canadian Equivalency: Two years of professional study in accounting
Remarks: The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian
education credential.

when completing my EE i selected Bachelor degree as my level of education for my degree and two year program for my ICAN certificate. Today i have gotten and ITA but am scared of accepting because some people said i should not have chosen the 2 credential. Please advise as i am confused and do not want to lose this opportunity or be banned for completing the wrong information.
Hi. How did this finish? Were you accepted? I have the same situation.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
indian.lawyer said:
Hi experts ,
I need help. My Wes evaluation shows "bachelor's degree four years and first professional degree in law ( juris doctor)" I am a lawyer by profession in India. I have hired an immigration lawyer. They have filled the form treating my education as two or more secondary programs which gives me crs points of 128, while I feel that entry should be made in master's or entry to practice professional degree which should fetch me 135 points . Kindly help
You should only select Masters if your ECA shows it as your highest qualification. I personally know a lawyer who had her application rejected because of this.

Your immigration lawyer has done the right thing.

All the best.

saurabhm85

Mar 22, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I have a questions about the medical. I underwent medicals less than 3 months back for my work permit. Now, I have an ITA through express entry. Do, i need to do the medicals again?

Is there a helpline or something for CIC that can clarify this?

Thank you.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
HI ALL,

I HAVE MISTAKENLY WRITTEN MY WES REFERENCE NUMBER ON THE TOP OF ALL OF MY TRANSCRIPTS & CERTIFICATE COPY & MADE THE ATTESTED. CAN THEY REJECT MY APPLICATION CAUSE OF THIS MISTAKE ?

AT THIS CIRCUMSTANCES, DO YOU THINK SHOULD I SEND THE DOCUMENTS TO WES FOR ECA ? OR I SHOULD I REQUEST FOR ANOTHER COPY OF TRANSCRIPT & MAKE THE ATTESTED AGAIN- IT WILL CAUSE ME MONEY (20$) & MORE TIME & EFFORTS.

IF YOU CAN REPLY, IT WILL HELP ME A LOT, THANK YOU SO MUCH :)

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
akashbhalla89 said:
Hi Everyone,

Need you advise i have just got ITA and filling it up I have 4 years of expereince and with very first employer I have Joining letter, relieving letter and probation letter but do not have any pay stubs and also the company is not functional anymore What shall i Do in this case ? All these would be sufficient or something else is needed too?

Thanks
Are the job duties mentioned in any of these documents? You need to have job duties mentioned. If not, see if some ex-colleague will agree to write it for you on a plain paper and get it notarized.

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi, What should be my answer to this question ?

Date XXXXX first became qualified to practice in this occupation (NOC 2141) ?

The thing is My graduation date is June 2014 on my undergrad certificate but i started working from November, 2013 as my courses and final year exam was ended by then. Usually in my home country final year thesis defense and the issuance of final certificate takes quite a long time. And i have also claimed my points for the job i was holding on this period. Thanks in advance.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
saurabhm85 said:
Hello Everyone,

I have a questions about the medical. I underwent medicals less than 3 months back for my work permit. Now, I have an ITA through express entry. Do, i need to do the medicals again?

Is there a helpline or something for CIC that can clarify this?

Thank you.
Hi,

Your medicals are valid for a year. So you can use them in you PR application.

Try looking through this page for CIC contacts:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/index.asp

vishalphonsa

Apr 25, 2016
Pune, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
IELTS Request
20-02-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2017
Regarding letter from PF letter. I'm given a certificate on the letter head of regional PF office mentioning the balance as of day. They are not ready to attest the PF ledger/statement. Would the certificate suffice or I need both the certificate and attested copy of PF statement?

Thanks in advance.

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
vishalphonsa said:
Regarding letter from PF letter. I'm given a certificate on the letter head of regional PF office mentioning the balance as of day. They are not ready to attest the PF ledger/statement. Would the certificate suffice or I need both the certificate and attested copy of PF statement?

Thanks in advance.
If your letter has been provided with all the information asked by CIC with avg balance of last six months then you don't need statements. Otherwise you do.