+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
Hi all,

In proof of funds, for Indian candidates, can we submit the LIC account statement for premiums deposited thus far.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luckyx27 said:
Hello Seniors,

Need help

I am married but I am not planning to accompany my wife. I want to go alone in first instance and want to settle first and the I am planning to bring my wife, let's say after one year. Will that be fine. Anyone please guide.
yes. but you will still need to do her medicals, apply for PCC and show funds for her.
also, once you get PPR, there is an expiry date on the PPR stamp, your wife has to land atleast once in canada before this date.

samchop86 said:
Hello People...

How long does it usually takes for the profile status to change from 'Pending Additional Criteria to Open/Active or whatever' after registering on the job bank?
I registered on the job bank some 6-7 hours back and also got a message from cic that 'your profile has been accepted in the Express Entry pool of candidates.'
But my profile still says -

"Application status - Pending Additional Criteria
Job Bank registration - We are processing your Job Bank registration. We will send you a message when your status is updated."
Will it take another 24-48 hours for the status change? Am I already in the candidate pool? ::)

Thanks in advance..
wait 1-2 days for registration to be approved .currently you are not in the pool.

Iampositive said:
Hi all,

In proof of funds, for Indian candidates, can we submit the LIC account statement for premiums deposited thus far.
if i understood your question correctly, answer is no... LIC is not the same as PF

revstocanada

Mar 19, 2016
revstocanada said:
Hello Friends,

I have completed my IELTS exams and got the below score.
Listening : 9
Reading : 6.5
Writing : 6
Speaking : 6.5
I have 12 years of work experience in IT industry and 33 years old Single

Can i know how long will be the wait time approximately if i apply in Express Entry
or is there a place to check the wait time.

OR is there any other option to get to Cananda like work permit or Province nomination

Thanks.
Revathi.P.
Is there a whatsapp group for this forum, if so please let me know how to get connected.
Thanks for your response please find my score below.

Comprehensive Ranking System formula
Subtotal Core/Human capital + Spouse factors + Skill transferability = 343

Additional points = 0

Grand total = 343

samchop86

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:
wait 1-2 days for registration to be approved .currently you are not in the pool.
Thanks Stunner.. :)

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
revstocanada said:
Thanks for your response please find my score below.

Comprehensive Ranking System formula
Subtotal Core/Human capital + Spouse factors + Skill transferability = 343

Additional points = 0

Grand total = 343
whats your education ? bachelors or masters ?

easiest way to increase IELTS score is by rewriting it.. if you score 8,7,7,7 in listeniing reading writing speaking, your score will go over 400...

revstocanada

Mar 19, 2016
thestunner316 said:
whats your education ? bachelors or masters ?

easiest way to increase IELTS score is by rewriting it.. if you score 8,7,7,7 in listeniing reading writing speaking, your score will go over 400...
B.E in Information Technology,

So the advisable option will be to do IELTS once more actually i did do it well in the first time but not sure how my score became so less :-(

Just curious, am i eligible with this score and if so wat will be the wait time

Thanks.
Revathi.P.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
revstocanada said:
B.E in Information Technology,

So the advisable option will be to do IELTS once more actually i did do it well in the first time but not sure how my score became so less :-(

Just curious, am i eligible with this score and if so wat will be the wait time

Thanks.
Revathi.P.
343 is too low. It maybe years before you get an ITA if its ever goes down that low. So, yes, your best bet is to work on you IELTS, this should at least boost your score to the high 300s which gives you a more realistic chance.

All the best

G.Singh

Dec 31, 2014
I am also going to go with Parents Gift option. But in my case, parents are thinking of taking a bank loan for me, against our house/property. Will there be any issue with this in Canadian Embassy's eyes, even if I furnish affidavit saying that parents donot expect money back?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
G.Singh said:
I am also going to go with Parents Gift option. But in my case, parents are thinking of taking a bank loan for me, against our house/property. Will there be any issue with this in Canadian Embassy's eyes, even if I furnish affidavit saying that parents donot expect money back?
Hi,

There shouldn't be an issue unless IRCC find out that these are borrowed funds, and I cant think of a situation that will lead to them knowing.

Manishbiswas

Apr 19, 2017
Which immigration consultancy is best in India for Canada Permanent Residency. I know some few trusted Immigration Consultancy are Vmakevisa, Visas Avenue, Aptech Visa. Please guide me which how can i migrate Canada Via Express Entry System. and want to know i am eligible for Canada PR.

Kolren

Apr 15, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Please, I am trying to fill my express entry form but I am having issues on deciding my NOC. I worked in an oil service company -Baker Hughes as a Maintenance Engineer in the Wireline and Perforating Department. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. I am torn between 3 NOCs.
1. 2133 Electrical and electronics engineers

2. 2241 Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians

3. 0714 Facility operation and maintenance managers

Thanks for your help in advance.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Kolren said:
Hi Everyone,

Please, I am trying to fill my express entry form but I am having issues on deciding my NOC. I worked in an oil service company -Baker Hughes as a Maintenance Engineer in the Wireline and Perforating Department. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. I am torn between 3 NOCs.
1. 2133 Electrical and electronics engineers

2. 2241 Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians

3. 0714 Facility operation and maintenance managers

Thanks for your help in advance.
Hi,

As a rule of thumb, select the NOC in which you performed the actions outlined in the lead statement , and that best matches your roles and responsibilities regardless of your job title.

I hope that helps.

Regards

Reactions: obyno

varun0284

Oct 31, 2016
Hi Guys,

After submitting my PR application (post ITA) i am planning to get my passport renewed (as it expires in December 2017) and then update my application with the information of the new passport. What are the possible pitfalls that any of you could see in this plan?

Also, would i need to get my police verification done again?

Would highly appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks a lot

Cheers
Varun

doublehalo

Apr 19, 2017
Hi Seniors,

I am an International students. I am planning to submit my Express Entry (FSW). Does my profile submission affect the result of the application for visitor visa of my wife? (I'm just afraid that visa officer will think my wife will not return home and reject the visa)

Thank you very much>

luckyx27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
thestunner316 said:
yes. but you will still need to do her medicals, apply for PCC and show funds for her.
also, once you get PPR, there is an expiry date on the PPR stamp, your wife has to land atleast once in canada before this date.
I will get all this done such as pcc and can provide funds for her. I think asked the wrong question. Actually I want to apply alone and the only reason I want to apply alone is to increase my points. And once I got the ITA and visa approval,then I will bring my family there in Canada. Will that still be fine or not?