+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
TanakaM said:
1) The term (multiple) is generic, so comes out on everyone's application.
The instructions clearly ask for just your current /valid passport. Therefore, you only need to submit pages with visas, stamps and markings for just one passport.

2) Correct.

All the best.
Thanks a lot mate.. And i have to add everything on single pdf right ? i mean for education part ECA, degrees, Transcripts, ielts should be on a single pdf isn't it ?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
KRahman said:
Thanks a lot mate.. And i have to add everything on single pdf right ? i mean for education part ECA, degrees, Transcripts, ielts should be on a single pdf isn't it ?
Yes all documents in a single pdf. You do not need to upload transcripts though. Just degree/diploma will do.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maverick28 said:
Yes all documents in a single pdf. You do not need to upload transcripts though. Just degree/diploma will do.
add ECA report also, even though they dont specify it i have seen one application being cancelled due to this.

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
thestunner316 said:
add ECA report also, even though they dont specify it i have seen one application being cancelled due to this.

what about the digital photo ? The print i have is exactly the same as asked ( 50mm X 70mm). But the digital file i have has a dimension of 591 X 827 pixel. is that okay ? and should i scan both side of the photo on a single .jpg file and upload it ?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
KRahman said:

what about the digital photo ? The print i have is exactly the same as asked ( 50mm X 70mm). But the digital file i have has a dimension of 591 X 827 pixel. is that okay ? and should i scan both side of the photo on a single .jpg file and upload it ?
See the exact requirements of the photo next to the tab where you will be uploading it. There is a "?" next to it and on clicking it, you will get all the information. Personally, I prefer to use a digital photo (soft copy) straight from the camera as it is much easier to adjust as per the requirements.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Urgent advice needed.

Guys,

I have all my documents available and ready to submit the e-APR. But my USA visitor visa is expiring next month and I just got an appointment for its renewal application on 24th April. I fall into the interview waiver program so I do not have to give any interview but put my application in dropbox. However, it will still take 7-10 business days for me to get my passport back with USA visa stamped.

My concern is...

1) Do I submit my e-APR without waiting for USA visitor stamp on my passport?

2) Do I wait a few more days (my deadline for accepting the ITA and submitting application is 24th May) and once I get the USA visitor visa stamped, scan that too and submit my application?

Which of these two options is correct?

And If I submit my e-APR without waiting for USA visitor visa, do I need to then inform the CIC of this update? Someone told me that its not required. Only if we travel somewhere outside of country of residence then we need to update the CIC with travel history.

A quick answer on this will greatly be appreciated!

Thanks!

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
DiNaV said:
Urgent advice needed.

Guys,

I have all my documents available and ready to submit the e-APR. But my USA visitor visa is expiring next month and I just got an appointment for its renewal application on 24th April. I fall into the interview waiver program so I do not have to give any interview but put my application in dropbox. However, it will still take 7-10 business days for me to get my passport back with USA visa stamped.

My concern is...

1) Do I submit my e-APR without waiting for USA visitor stamp on my passport?

2) Do I wait a few more days (my deadline for accepting the ITA and submitting application is 24th May) and once I get the USA visitor visa stamped, scan that too and submit my application?

Which of these two options is correct?

And If I submit my e-APR without waiting for USA visitor visa, do I need to then inform the CIC of this update? Someone told me that its not required. Only if we travel somewhere outside of country of residence then we need to update the CIC with travel history.

A quick answer on this will greatly be appreciated!

Thanks!
You can go ahead and submit your application. Your US Visa will be issued after your eAPR and CIC should not be concerned about it. If you travel outside the country, then you may inform them. I don't think it is required though.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Maverick28 said:
You can go ahead and submit your application. Your US Visa will be issued after your eAPR and CIC should not be concerned about it. If you travel outside the country, then you may inform them. I don't think it is required though.
Thanks Maverick28 :)

vishalphonsa

Apr 25, 2016
Pune, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
IELTS Request
20-02-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2017
Regarding Proof for Education

In the application post ITA, Do I need to submit only degrees or degree plus marks certificate for each semester? For example only Engineering degree or degree plus marks card for each of the 8 semesters?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
vishalphonsa said:
Regarding Proof for Education

In the application post ITA, Do I need to submit only degrees or degree plus marks certificate for each semester? For example only Engineering degree or degree plus marks card for each of the 8 semesters?
Only Degrees plus IELTS TRF and ECA report. No need of mark sheets or transcripts.

samchop86

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello People,

Can someone help me out on proof of funds?

Can I show any of the following in my proof of funds -

1) My 'Employees Provident Fund' statement.
2) Getting money from my parents as a gift along with an affidavit stating that they are gifting me that money and I don't have to return it ever.
3) Statements of my wealth investment policies.
4) Valuation of the properties against my name.

Thanks in advance..

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
samchop86 said:
Hello People,

Can someone help me out on proof of funds?

Can I show any of the following in my proof of funds -

1) My 'Employees Provident Fund' statement.
2) Getting money from my parents as a gift along with an affidavit stating that they are gifting me that money and I don't have to return it ever.
3) Statements of my wealth investment policies.
4) Valuation of the properties against my name.

Thanks in advance..
1.) Yes
2.) Yes
3.) Not sure what that is
4.) No

samchop86

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maverick28 said:
1.) Yes
2.) Yes
3.) Not sure what that is
4.) No
Thanks Maverick28..

I guess point-2 (parent's gift) alone will sort me out on this :)

Also, wealth investment policies are the investments where I pay a fixed annual premium which guarantees me a fixed return+bonus after the completion of the policy tenure.
P.S - These are not life covering insurances, so I was wondering if I can use them as a proof of fund.

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
Hi, I am filling post ITA form and need following clarifications:

1. I had mentioned my spouse work experience (not Canadian) in the profile, however, the employers in the experience certificates did not state the mandatory things required by IRCC. Does spouse foreign experience carry any points for determining eligibility or computing CRS?

2. For one of the employer, only number of hours per week is missing, should I attach it or take to personal history to be on safe side if it doesn't carry any points?

3. Can I remove them for work history and mention in personal history and state in the Letter of Explanation - "with respect to my spouse work experience, since the employers have issued the work experience letters in their standard formats which does not have one or more of the mandatory requirements prescribed by IRCC, and considering that spouse work experience does not affect CRS, to avoid confusion, the work experience has been mentioned in Personal history. However, to substantiate the bona fide of the details mentioned, we have attached the wrok experience letters and salary slips with this Letter of Explanation as Annexure." Is this fine?