+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Re: General Information for Canada Immigrants

tech2015 said:
Hi friends,

This is just an eye opener, THINK, UNDERSTAND, then DO.
All the best
+1 for you

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

tech2015 said:
Hi friends,

Me and my family , Got PR to Canada in April 2015 and Moved Canada in Nov 2015. Me and my wife both are Engineer and I was working in India in Large corporate as good position.

Few Information and awareness:

1. Think before you apply for PR , as the jobs are not like India
2. You may not get similar status jobs in Canada.
3. People who are in authority are less educated ( Local Canadian), but they are the authority so , you may get job or you may not....
4. its possible you have to do nonregular jobs i.e. Pizza shops, grocery store, ...
5. Be prepared with yourself, try to mix with local people .... that's what they like it.
6. CIIP , prepare for Canada, work BC, help immigrants, ...kind of organization are not that helpful... they just need your sin no so that they can get funds from govt and run there shops.
7. Life is very good, IF you have good job ...if not take any jobs initially for survival , nothing to shame,... it will help you to save your money...
8. Kids education is good and free till grade 12. also you get loan easily for higher education.

Before landing,

1. Complete all your driver licensing and all reference documents from RTO. Make sure it is valid more than 6 months. If its 6 months old officers won't accept, and unfortunate part is that they don't understand. Take car Insurance company letter also.
2. Get medical insurance for 3 months ,if you are keeping Min 100$ base re imbursement, don't take it , go for less or 0$. because whatever you claim nothing you will get if its less than 100$.
3. Bring maximum amount of money first time, it will be non taxable.
4. Complete all vaccination in india/ you home country and get letter in English. for your kids
5. Get Transcripts from your college for you and your family , 10 copies.

I just gave you my real experience ,,,,right now I got a job in my field but in lower position, wife is not doing regular jobs.

All the best
Thanks, good insights.
Why do we need 10 copies of transcripts. I have couple of them and also WES evaluation course by course.?
What is this reference document from RTO?
Regarding medical insurance, do you mean deductibles should be as low as possible?

nhab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Hello Friends

I have a question regarding entering work history in express entry profile. I was graduated from Canadian University and am working right now. I know that my work experience during my study including research and teaching assistant is not considered as job experience and does not provide me any score. Therefore, do I still need to mention that in my EE profile?
I guess whatever we mention in EE profile needs to be proved after ITA. I can definitely provide employment letter for my TA and RA experience but just wondering if it doesn't add any score, do I still need to mention it? By not mentioning that I can avoid preparing extra document for sure. Has anyone had the same experience?
Thanks for you help

tech2015

Aug 26, 2014
ind
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
PER 09 Dec 2014
AOR Received.
2nd line updated on 31 Jan 2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
processing started on 28 Jan 2015
Med's Request
12 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2015 , Third line update on 03rd March,2015
Interview........
no way
Passport Req..
31 march 2015 and passport sent on 06 april,2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 april 2015, passport n VISA rcv on 27 april 2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by Nov 2015

kamy said:
Thanks, good insights.
Why do we need 10 copies of transcripts. I have couple of them and also WES evaluation course by course.?
What is this reference document from RTO?
Regarding medical insurance, do you mean deductibles should be as low as possible?
10 transcript for further education,you will need for college n institution.
Rto , abstract for DL
Yes keep low deductible..

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)

tech2015 said:
All the best
Thank you for sharing your experience.

+1 for you :)

hope2017

Feb 14, 2017
Friends,
I am new to this forum. Planning to apply for canada PR(Have 12 years exp in IT) and currently residing in US on H1b.
Can you share me some knowledge on Express Entry, FSW and PNP.

Question1:
Do i need to do express entry profile irrespective of FSW, PNP or quebec skilled worker.

Question 2:
I have Bacherlors and Masters degree. Do we need to do ACADEMIC RECORDS REQUEST FORM for Board of Intermediate education and SSC? to submit to WES. They have very poor customer service and they are not able to help me in this.

Rpat

Oct 9, 2016
TanakaM said:
Ideally, it must state how many hours you worked per week. I would make all efforts to get a new one.
]]]

I am trying to get a new one but the company is sold out , trying to get the reference letter in old date , will that be fine?

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

tech2015 said:
10 transcript for further education,you will need for college n institution.
Rto , abstract for DL
Yes keep low deductible..
Thanks tech2015,
So for DL, Is it sufficient to carry Indian DL or we need to something else from RTO?

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suman0171 said:
What should be the document size & type for uploading after obtaining ITA?
4mb
pdf/word/jpg etc..-- whole list of format is available on site. Generally it's done through pdf because you have to merge different documents in one as you have only one placeholder against each record.

Pratikkumar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
04-0502017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
10-09-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Passport Req..
30-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-12-2017
LANDED..........
30-04-2018

tech2015 said:
Hi friends,

Me and my family , Got PR to Canada in April 2015 and Moved Canada in Nov 2015. Me and my wife both are Engineer and I was working in India in Large corporate as good position.

Few Information and awareness:

1. Think before you apply for PR , as the jobs are not like India
2. You may not get similar status jobs in Canada.
3. People who are in authority are less educated ( Local Canadian), but they are the authority so , you may get job or you may not....
4. its possible you have to do nonregular jobs i.e. Pizza shops, grocery store, ...
5. Be prepared with yourself, try to mix with local people .... that's what they like it.
6. CIIP , prepare for Canada, work BC, help immigrants, ...kind of organization are not that helpful... they just need your sin no so that they can get funds from govt and run there shops.
7. Life is very good, IF you have good job ...if not take any jobs initially for survival , nothing to shame,... it will help you to save your money...
8. Kids education is good and free till grade 12. also you get loan easily for higher education.

Before landing,

1. Complete all your driver licensing and all reference documents from RTO. Make sure it is valid more than 6 months. If its 6 months old officers won't accept, and unfortunate part is that they don't understand. Take car Insurance company letter also.
2. Get medical insurance for 3 months ,if you are keeping Min 100$ base re imbursement, don't take it , go for less or 0$. because whatever you claim nothing you will get if its less than 100$.
3. Bring maximum amount of money first time, it will be non taxable.
4. Complete all vaccination in india/ you home country and get letter in English. for your kids
5. Get Transcripts from your college for you and your family , 10 copies.

I just gave you my real experience ,,,,right now I got a job in my field but in lower position, wife is not doing regular jobs.

All the best
Real good piece of information!

motocheck

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015

hey guys i have a tricky query.

suppose i got PCC in august 21st 2016 and in pcc its written valid for 6 months.

now AOR and eAPR date was august 25th 2016.. now its 15th Feb 2017 today .. PPR request not yet received and cic process is still in progress.

what happens as PCC will get expired in Feb 2017. will cic reject as pcc is expired..

thanks for ur answers..

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015

motocheck said:
hey guys i have a tricky query.

suppose i got PCC in august 21st 2016 and in pcc its written valid for 6 months.

now AOR and eAPR date was august 25th 2016.. now its 15th Feb 2017 today .. PPR request not yet received and cic process is still in progress.

what happens as PCC will get expired in Feb 2017. will cic reject as pcc is expired..

thanks for ur answers..
No.
CIC will check if it was valid on the day of AOR, if yes, that's acceptable till IRCC processes your application.

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
Hey Seniors,

I am working in IT for 5+ years now. But I have an Electronics and Telecomm Engineering Bachelors Degree and ECA is done by WES.
When I created my profile in Job Bank with Electronics and Telecomm Engineering Degree, it is showing no Job matches. Anyone facing the same issue?
What should I do? Should I update the education to Information Technology as my Degree also covers 4 semesters of IT subjets?

Mandy1

Dec 26, 2016
Hi Seniors

I have a query regarding PPC which i got today.

On my PCC certificate it's mentioned that "During all these years there is nothing adverse recorded against him in local police station and local intelligence unit records of District-Gautam Budh Nagar"

So this documents mentions ""Local Police station"". I hope this is not case of concern with CIC as it mentions ""Local Police Station"" instead of ""India"".

Also, should I submit only PPC received from SSP Distt-Gautam Budh Nagar?? or do I have to get the police verification done from Passport office too??