+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Pratikkumar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
04-0502017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
10-09-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Passport Req..
30-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-12-2017
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Re: General Information for Canada Immigrants

tech2015 said:
Hi friends,

Me and my family , Got PR to Canada in April 2015 and Moved Canada in Nov 2015. Me and my wife both are Engineer and I was working in India in Large corporate as good position.

Few Information and awareness:

1. Think before you apply for PR , as the jobs are not like India
2. You may not get similar status jobs in Canada.
3. People who are in authority are less educated ( Local Canadian), but they are the authority so , you may get job or you may not....
4. its possible you have to do nonregular jobs i.e. Pizza shops, grocery store, ...
5. Be prepared with yourself, try to mix with local people .... that's what they like it.
6. CIIP , prepare for Canada, work BC, help immigrants, ...kind of organization are not that helpful... they just need your sin no so that they can get funds from govt and run there shops.
7. Life is very good, IF you have good job ...if not take any jobs initially for survival , nothing to shame,... it will help you to save your money...
8. Kids education is good and free till grade 12. also you get loan easily for higher education.

Before landing,

1. Complete all your driver licensing and all reference documents from RTO. Make sure it is valid more than 6 months. If its 6 months old officers won't accept, and unfortunate part is that they don't understand. Take car Insurance company letter also.
2. Get medical insurance for 3 months ,if you are keeping Min 100$ base re imbursement, don't take it , go for less or 0$. because whatever you claim nothing you will get if its less than 100$.
3. Bring maximum amount of money first time, it will be non taxable.
4. Complete all vaccination in india/ you home country and get letter in English. for your kids
5. Get Transcripts from your college for you and your family , 10 copies.

I just gave you my real experience ,,,,right now I got a job in my field but in lower position, wife is not doing regular jobs.

This is just an eye opener, THINK, UNDERSTAND, then DO.
All the best
Real good piece of information!

motocheck

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015

hey guys i have a tricky query.

suppose i got PCC in august 21st 2016 and in pcc its written valid for 6 months.

now AOR and eAPR date was august 25th 2016.. now its 15th Feb 2017 today .. PPR request not yet received and cic process is still in progress.

what happens as PCC will get expired in Feb 2017. will cic reject as pcc is expired..

thanks for ur answers..

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015

motocheck said:
hey guys i have a tricky query.

suppose i got PCC in august 21st 2016 and in pcc its written valid for 6 months.

now AOR and eAPR date was august 25th 2016.. now its 15th Feb 2017 today .. PPR request not yet received and cic process is still in progress.

what happens as PCC will get expired in Feb 2017. will cic reject as pcc is expired..

thanks for ur answers..
No.
CIC will check if it was valid on the day of AOR, if yes, that's acceptable till IRCC processes your application.

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
Hey Seniors,

I am working in IT for 5+ years now. But I have an Electronics and Telecomm Engineering Bachelors Degree and ECA is done by WES.
When I created my profile in Job Bank with Electronics and Telecomm Engineering Degree, it is showing no Job matches. Anyone facing the same issue?
What should I do? Should I update the education to Information Technology as my Degree also covers 4 semesters of IT subjets?

Mandy1

Dec 26, 2016
Hi Seniors

I have a query regarding PPC which i got today.

On my PCC certificate it's mentioned that "During all these years there is nothing adverse recorded against him in local police station and local intelligence unit records of District-Gautam Budh Nagar"

So this documents mentions ""Local Police station"". I hope this is not case of concern with CIC as it mentions ""Local Police Station"" instead of ""India"".

Also, should I submit only PPC received from SSP Distt-Gautam Budh Nagar?? or do I have to get the police verification done from Passport office too??

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mandy1 said:
Hi Seniors

I have a query regarding PPC which i got today.

On my PCC certificate it's mentioned that "During all these years there is nothing adverse recorded against him in local police station and local intelligence unit records of District-Gautam Budh Nagar"

So this documents mentions ""Local Police station"". I hope this is not case of concern with CIC as it mentions ""Local Police Station"" instead of ""India"".

Also, should I submit only PPC received from SSP Distt-Gautam Budh Nagar?? or do I have to get the police verification done from Passport office too??
Yes, this is a concern area. Your application will be rejected because you have it only for a city. So, you need to apply through passport office which is valid for whole India. Log in to Passport site and submit the online application.

sivapras

Dec 24, 2012
Hi All,

I have CRS Score 431. My CELPIP score is expiring on 21-Apr-2017. My CELPIP scores are L-11,R-7,W-7,S-7. I have IELTS score L-6,S-6.5,W-6,R-6 which is valid till 2018.

If I give my IELTS score my score will drop to 416.

any one suggest me that can I keep the CELPIP score till 20-Apr-2017 and later update my IELTS score. I am in dilemma when to update the score. if I get OINP EOI in between will it be a problem ??

Thanks
Satya

Darshan019

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Hi Senior members,

I did my graduation from a college under Bangalore University so as part of official transcripts I got each year mark sheet along with graduation degree certificated attested by Bangalore University and sent it to WES Canada.

I now need to do ECA for my wife as well. MY wife has done her M.Com from Allahabad University. We asked one of her relative to submit the request for official transcripts. The officer told my relative that they only attest each year marksheet and not the degree certificate for B.Com and M.Com.

Can someone please confirm if sending the attested marksheets to WES Canada will suffice or would they ask for degree certificates to be provided as well (like in case of my Bangalore University documents). Also has anyone had personal experience with Allahabad University and can confirm if they provide the documents in sealed envelopes??

I believe year set of transcripts ( B.Com and M.Com) need to be put in separate envelopes..is that correct? Can I then send them in the same DHL/Fed Ex package to WES Canada or does it need to go separately.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Darshan

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi guys, if I don't pay RPRF upfront can I pay it at anytime during the process before it is requested or am I forced to wait for the request?

Any takers?

hope2017

Feb 14, 2017
Experts,
I am new to this forum. Planning to apply for canada PR(Have 12 years exp in IT) and currently residing in US on H1b.
Can you share me some knowledge on Express Entry, FSW and PNP.

Question1:
Do i need to do express entry profile irrespective of FSW, PNP or quebec skilled worker.

Question 2:
I have Bacherlors and Masters degree. Do we need to do ACADEMIC RECORDS REQUEST FORM for Board of Intermediate education and SSC? to submit to WES. They have very poor customer service and they are not able to help me in this.

Urgent Question: DO i need to get ACADEMIC RECORDS REQUEST FORM for Board of Intermediate Education(+12) and SSC(10th class). I am stucked here to submit documents to WES.

GodLuck

Nov 22, 2016
Hi everyone,

I am preparing my express entry application, got the ITA. In the Study and languages part, which one should I select for my current study:
not completed or good standing? even I heard there is no need to enter ongoing study there but I believe I need it for the 5 points under FSW for past study in Canada-which I will prove by giving them a scan of my transcript.

My other question is to double check if uploading the same reference letter for my two terms of employment (under same job title and in the same company) would be fine. Because my employer had provided me with a single letter explaining both, and I do not have separate letters.

thanks in advance,

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
hope2017 said:
Experts,
I am new to this forum. Planning to apply for canada PR(Have 12 years exp in IT) and currently residing in US on H1b.
Can you share me some knowledge on Express Entry, FSW and PNP.

Question1:
Do i need to do express entry profile irrespective of FSW, PNP or quebec skilled worker.

Question 2:
I have Bacherlors and Masters degree. Do we need to do ACADEMIC RECORDS REQUEST FORM for Board of Intermediate education and SSC? to submit to WES. They have very poor customer service and they are not able to help me in this.

Urgent Question: DO i need to get ACADEMIC RECORDS REQUEST FORM for Board of Intermediate Education(+12) and SSC(10th class). I am stucked here to submit documents to WES.
Hi,

You have to give only your bachelor's and master's transcripts to WES for getting 'two or more degrees'. Transcripts meaning marksheets and certificate and they do differ from university to university.

dhruvmehtani

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Hey Seniors,

I have a query:

One of my past employers has shut down shop recently. Although I was able to get LOR from them on letterhead with the landline etc but the company ceases to exist.

What should I tell CIC? I am pretty sure that they will call to verify.

Thanks

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
dhruvmehtani said:
Hey Seniors,

I have a query:

One of my past employers has shut down shop recently. Although I was able to get LOR from them on letterhead with the landline etc but the company ceases to exist.

What should I tell CIC? I am pretty sure that they will call to verify.

Thanks
Write an LoE.

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
Hi everyone.

I have just enough funds in my primary bank account that are required to produce the proof of funds in few months time. I need to take a loan of relatively small amount from another bank (less than 10% of what I have in my account and it would be repayable in 12 months) to settle some of my upcoming expenses (since I cannot take out amount of my principle bank account otherwise the available funds will go down).

My question is, would any on-going bank loans of smaller amount affect my proof of funds requirement? Does CIC check all bank accounts and loans for all candidates/on sample basis or is it fine and can I go ahead with getting the loan?

By the time I produce my bank statement in response to ITA, I would have paid about quarter my loan. I have my IELTS and WES ready, and have created EE profile but have not submitted because of this confusion. I have score in 460s so I hope to get invited in the next draw after I create my profile (fingers crossed).

Appreciate your response and if anyone else has been in a similar situation, please do share your experience. I know credit cards are fine but what about small loans? This is the only thing I need clarified before I proceed with my EE submission.