+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
resu said:
Thanks CanadaWeCome.
thanks for the answer.

So do i have a chance in subsequent draws with 438?
There is always hope...Looking at the current trend of cutoffs and the No. of ITAs sent hope is probably winning.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
CanadaWeCome said:
Once ITA is issued, EE profile freezes.
+1 for you!

Rmat

Feb 13, 2017
ggupta83 said:
ash137 said:
I have done a Part-time MBA from IIM Lucknow, India (Working Managers Program) and I just received my WES evaluation where WES has marked my equivalency as below -

"Bachelor's degree (four years) and completion of an executive management program offered by a graduate school of business"

Please help me interpret the above -

Does this mean my Post graduate diploma qualify under "Two or more Certificates, Diplomas, Degree" or "Masters degree" ?

Thanks

Hi ash137,

Did you ever find out the answer to your query. I also did an executive program from IIMC however did not include that in the ECA as I am out of country & getting transcripts from them seemed impossible especially when I do not even know whether they even entertain such requests.

However if getting that evaluated is considered as "Two or more Certificates, Diplomas, Degree" then I guess it is worth a try as it is likely to give a good push from my current Bachelor's Degree credential

SahmadK

Oct 1, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27 March 2017
Med's Done....
26 march 2017
brijesh_shivnani said:
Hi Experts,

These questions might have been asked before or might be a dumb thing to ask but one has to be sure about each and everything.

Can you please answer these for me --

1) Received an ITA on 8th Feb. My spouse( Primary applicant) is going for re issuance of passport next week. Does she need to provide a LOE for the same? Or can I just simply add both the passports(old and new) in ID- Documents Summary ?

2) I am the secondary applicant and while filling EE form assigned myself as the representative(Designated Individual). I am still confused about this. Can I being a secondary applicant be the representative. Now that I filled this info, do I need to submit IMM5475 form? Or can I go ahead and change it in e-APR.
I also got ITA on 8 Feb. Since my passport is going to expire in August 2017, I am going for a new one tomorrow.

Ghufrancap85

Dec 9, 2016
I am just curious that I have earned a BS degree from Pakistan and MS degree from US, do I need to do ECA for both or Canada will accept my MS degree and I have to do only ECA for BS only? need guidance!!!

raghav30389

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
CanadaWeCome said:
By the time you get married in next 3 months it will be time to submit you application as now a days we have 90 day to submit the application since getting the ITA and collecting all the documents.

So i guess you can create your EE profile now and add your spouse in your eAPR application provided you have all the documents for both (ECA, IELTS, Canadian work experience, PCC etc. if required) including the marriage certificate by then.
Thank you! If I am adding my wife later on, does she also have to submit her IELTS score, ECA etc? I believe if I already get an ITA, it doesn't matter if she has any minimum qualifications (except of course PCC and MC).

Raghav.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raghav30389 said:
Thank you! If I am adding my wife later on, does she also have to submit her IELTS score, ECA etc? I believe if I already get an ITA, it doesn't matter if she has any minimum qualifications (except of course PCC and MC).

Raghav.
You should not the change (adding spouse) during the ITA phase as your points would be recalculated.

If you get married AFTER submitting your eAPR then your points won't be recalculated and you'll need to provide her PCC and medicals among other forms. If you do this you definitely do not need to provide ECA or IETLS from your spouse.

app4ee

Feb 13, 2017
Hello friends,

Im new to this forum, and i wish everyone in this forum good luck.

ill be thankful if the forumites help me in a doubt i have, My CRS score is 429 so to increase my score i retook IELTS test once again but got less score than the first one. I would like to know will it effect my CRS score i mean do i need to update with the new score or the Old score which is good, is it ok ?

i really appreciate your valuable replies ;D

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
app4ee said:
Hello friends,

Im new to this forum, and i wish everyone in this forum good luck.

ill be thankful if the forumites help me in a doubt i have, My CRS score is 429 so to increase my score i retook IELTS test once again but got less score than the first one. I would like to know will it effect my CRS score i mean do i need to update with the new score or the Old score which is good, is it ok ?

i really appreciate your valuable replies ;D
Keep the score that is highest, till it expires, i.e. 2 yrs from the test date.

app4ee

Feb 13, 2017
CanadaWeCome said:
Keep the score that is highest, till it expires, i.e. 2 yrs from the test date.
Thanks for the repply !

But just now i received an email and this....

Proof of funds – Skilled immigrants (Express Entry)
Note: We update these numbers every year based on 50 per cent of the low income cut-off totals. You may want to double-check that you still have enough money, based on the new cut-off, to support your family if you immigrate to Canada. This change is small but there is a chance it could affect your eligibility.
You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family in Canada to meet the minimum requirements of

the Federal Skilled Worker Program or
the Federal Skilled Trades Program
You won’t be accepted in the pool under one of these programs unless you can prove you have this money. The amount of money you need to support your family is set by the size of your family.

You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family to meet the program requirements of the Canadian Experience Class (this includes provincial nominees who are part of the CEC stream).

To calculate the size of your family you must include: yourself, your spouse or partner, your dependent children and your spouse’s dependent children. This includes your spouse or dependent children who are permanent residents or Canadian citizens.

Note that this does not apply if you are currently authorized to work in Canada and have a valid job offer.

The system may find that you are eligible for more than one program. Find out how to see which programs you are eligible for.

It is always a good idea to keep your funds up-to-date in your profile. You don’t know ahead of time which program you will be invited under.

You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you).

You will need to show proof that you have enough money when you apply to immigrate.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
app4ee said:
Thanks for the repply !

But just now i received an email and this....

Proof of funds – Skilled immigrants (Express Entry)
Note: We update these numbers every year based on 50 per cent of the low income cut-off totals. You may want to double-check that you still have enough money, based on the new cut-off, to support your family if you immigrate to Canada. This change is small but there is a chance it could affect your eligibility.
You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family in Canada to meet the minimum requirements of

the Federal Skilled Worker Program or
the Federal Skilled Trades Program
You won’t be accepted in the pool under one of these programs unless you can prove you have this money. The amount of money you need to support your family is set by the size of your family.

You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family to meet the program requirements of the Canadian Experience Class (this includes provincial nominees who are part of the CEC stream).

To calculate the size of your family you must include: yourself, your spouse or partner, your dependent children and your spouse’s dependent children. This includes your spouse or dependent children who are permanent residents or Canadian citizens.

Note that this does not apply if you are currently authorized to work in Canada and have a valid job offer.

The system may find that you are eligible for more than one program. Find out how to see which programs you are eligible for.

It is always a good idea to keep your funds up-to-date in your profile. You don’t know ahead of time which program you will be invited under.

You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you).

You will need to show proof that you have enough money when you apply to immigrate.
This has nothing to do with IELTS, it's talking about Proof of funds. You can use any IELTS results as long as they are valid.

uday121

Jan 12, 2016
even i got this mail . do we need to submit the proof of funds like bank statements by uploading it in EE profile ? I searched for any upload link to upload the same . but could not find it . for the question How much money would you like bring with you , I gave it as 16000 . there is no link as such under this question to upload the document proof . Currently I am waiting for ITA.

aopu

Mar 8, 2016
aopu said:
Hi,

Thanks so much..relieved now. Also if you can help with one thing my passport expires on 2018. So should I get it renewed now,as I am willing to travel as soon I have the visa.
Hi,

Also one more thing as I was filling the form the application asked me to state
All the places I have stayed over past 10 years. I lived in delhi NCR in the past 10 years at different rented locations. My quarry is so I need to submit the proofs also for all the rented accommodations I have stayed in.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

hs2014

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-mar-2016
Doc's Request.
16-sep-2016
Nomination.....
16-feb-2016
AOR Received.
25-April-2017
I was wondering if there is any need to get spouse degree also evaluate for express entry?