+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Mandy1

Dec 26, 2016
kamy said:
Yes, this is a concern area. Your application will be rejected because you have it only for a city. So, you need to apply through passport office which is valid for whole India. Log in to Passport site and submit the online application.
Hi All

Thanks for the suggestions.

One more query, My passport has a Premanent and current address of my home town I.e. Ludhiana but I have stayed in 4 states in india in past 6 years and currently I am living in Noida, Uttar Pradesh.

So which PSK should I approach ?? The one in Ludhiana or in Noida??

Thanks again guys

Canadianspirit

Feb 2, 2017
Hi guys my score is 439 I am shooting for ON nomination hopefully... any idea about timeline and when it opens and for how long they usually open for?

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mandy1 said:
Hi All

Thanks for the suggestions.

One more query, My passport has a Premanent and current address of my home town I.e. Ludhiana but I have stayed in 4 states in india in past 6 years and currently I am living in Noida, Uttar Pradesh.

So which PSK should I approach ?? The one in Ludhiana or in Noida??

Thanks again guys
PSK near to your current residence.

PAVANVARMA

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Hi I am filling Express Entry Profile. I have one query

Got work permit in Nov 2013

Got Job(Noc B) in Jan 2014 - Jan 2015

Now working on Job(Noc A) - From Feb 2015 to till date

I would like to apply in Noc A category.

My question is Do I need to select Primary Occupation as Noc A?

And Date xxxxx first became qualified to practice in this occupation

Which Date should I need to choose?

Got work permit in Nov 2013

Got Job(Noc B) in Jan 2014 - Jan 2015

Now working on Job(Noc A) - From Feb 2015 to till date

Primary occupation (4 digit NOC Code)
This means the job xxx has experience in and wants to base the immigration application on. This is how we will determine your eligibility for federal programs. You will need to know the job title and the NOC for the primary occupation and for any other jobs you add, as well as for any job offer.
Go to the Find your NOC page to learn more. Help

NOC A OR NOC B
Search
Date xxxxx first became qualified to practice in this occupation
If the "primary occupation" is:
a qualified trade (four-digit code begins with 632, 633, 72, 73, 82, 92), this is the date they became qualified to practice on their own in Canada. (For example, when they moved from apprentice to being a licensed tradesperson.)
any other job, this is the date they first obtained the minimum education or training stated in the NOC description. (Note: if the NOC only states high school, this is the date they graduated.)

Please let me know... Thanks in advance..

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
Seniors,

For proof of funds, does one need to have that amount for 3-4 months prior to that or after ITA he can get it and show in the bank statement?

PAVANVARMA

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Hi,

I have a question regarding

Date xxxxx first became qualified to practice in this occupation?

My work permit started in Jan 2014 But I got Job in Feb 2015.

So, Which date should I need to keep for "Date xxxxx first became qualified to practice in this occupation?" - Please let me know.

Thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
PAVANVARMA said:
Hi,

I have a question regarding

Date xxxxx first became qualified to practice in this occupation?

My work permit started in Jan 2014 But I got Job in Feb 2015.

So, Which date should I need to keep for "Date xxxxx first became qualified to practice in this occupation?" - Please let me know.

Thanks
This has nothing to do with your work permit. Its to do with when you first met the minimum qualifications required to do the job as specified by the NOC.
So if minimum requirement for the job is a degree, then you became qualified on your bachelors degree graduation date.

All the best.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
resu said:
Seniors,

For proof of funds, does one need to have that amount for 3-4 months prior to that or after ITA he can get it and show in the bank statement?
The former as it's best to have the funds in your account for 6 months.

PAVANVARMA

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
TanakaM said:
This has nothing to do with your work permit. Its to do with when you first met the minimum qualifications required to do the job as specified by the NOC.
So if minimum requirement for the job is a degree, then you became qualified on your bachelors degree graduation date.

All the best.
Thank you very much

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
resu said:
Thanks for the info
A slight point of correction - I guess its best to have the funds for 6 months, but if you don't have them you can provide proof that they are yours and not borrowed funds.

Please read this post:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/proof-of-funds-express-entry-t263315.0.html;msg5781653#msg5781653

It may shed a bit more light.

nhab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Hello there
I have a question about my Canadian work history and would be great if you help me with this:

My Canadian experience after graduating is:
Feb 2016 to May 2016, chemist, 45h/week
May 2016 to june 3026, university instructor, 20h/week
June 2016 to present, chemist, 45h/week

I am assuming I have onr year work experience in Canada now so why my EE profile doesn't get updated to have the score go up?
Shall I wait till the end of February to get one year full time Canadian experience? I have one month part time experience on May and was assuming half a month working as a full time employee will suffice

Thanks for helping me

SherazAhmed

Star Member
Jul 23, 2016
hi all..

I need an urgent advice from the experts out there. It is related to my PCC
i got ITA on 11th jan and soon going to submit my application..
From the last 4 months i am in Dubai as a resident but basically i am from pakistan and will soon go back to pakistan. i went to pak in january and got pcc for pak on 30th jan. i exited pak on 8th feb and came back to dubai. so my pcc states the date 30th jan but my exit stamp shows i was upto 8th feb in pakistan. so is it ok or do i need to get a new pcc for date after 8th feb?
i have been doing a job in dubai from the last 3 months but have resigned already and will go back next month.

kindly provide me with an expert advice...

nishadmakol

Nov 1, 2016
Hello Seniors,

I need your guidance while my preparation for the post ITA processes. Apologies for putting up too many questions.

1. My wife’s name before marriage was Ankita and after marriage she has added my surname into her name.
Before marriage, there was no Surname, literally Last Name was blank after her first name in all the documents.
Now in the application, they ask for another name before marriage. In the option field "another name before marriage", the field says that you can only add either name or space, apostrophes or hyphens. I am unable to save and proceed with a blank. It is not even allowing only hyphen or apostrophe.

2. How much money do I need to bring to Canada? I have mentioned 15,500 CAD that is close to the figure mentioned in the application for the couple. Is it fine or do I need to show even more? I have maintained this money in my NRI account to show them as a proof.

3. In the application, they are asking for all the family members. My father passed away many years back. Do I need to give the death certificate also in the later placeholder round, when I would have to upload the documents? Worrying factor is it is in Punjabi language and I don't know if they accept only English.

4. For mother's name, the middle name has a different spelling in mine and her passport. Will it have any impact in the family section?

5. Where do you plan to shift, does it have any impact on the application if we give any city ?

Would appreciate your guidance on the above.

Thanks
Nishad