+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
DelPiero07 said:
Yes, even so. If you're planning on going back then do not get it now.
Great,

Thanks for the advice.

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
TanakaM said:
Hi,

Does this mean that a Police certificate from a country you no longer live in has no validity period?
E.g - I left the UK 7 years ago, is it wise to get the UK Police certificate now, even though I don't have an ITA yet?

regards

can anyone who has obtained a police report from the uk or started the process please their experience?

bossofbees

Star Member
Jan 10, 2017
NOC Code......
rajkamalmohanram said:
You should only mention jobs that you have work experience in. You do NOT have to meet the "employment requirements" listed under the NOC on the NOC website. Your roles and responsibilities at work should match the ones outlined under the NOC you choose.
Thanks for your advise. I decided to change my NOC to match my current job scope and withdrew my profile and created new EE profile. In job bank updated the EE profile number and job seeker validation code. But EE profile hasn't updated it and states "Pending" under Job bank registration.
Application/profile status states "Pending Additional Criteria"
and CRS fields are all blank

I guess Ill just wait :D

Congrats to everyone who received ITA :)

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
bossofbees said:
Thanks for your advise. I decided to change my NOC to match my current job scope and withdrew my profile and created new EE profile. In job bank updated the EE profile number and job seeker validation code. But EE profile hasn't updated it and states "Pending" under Job bank registration.
Application/profile status states "Pending Additional Criteria"
and CRS fields are all blank

I guess Ill just wait :D

Congrats to everyone who received ITA :)
It takes 24 hrs. to update EE.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Blowtouch said:
can anyone who has obtained a police report from the uk or started the process please their experience?
I haven't started the process but it seems pretty straight forward. use the acro site

"What you will need

1. Proofs of your current address - You must upload TWO different proofs of address which clearly show your name and address, and one must be dated within the last six months. Valid proofs of address include bank statements, utility bills or phone bills. You can also provide letters from your doctor, dentist, school or college if they are signed and dated on company headed paper.

2. A recent passport style colour photograph - You must upload one recent passport style photograph that clearly identifies you (the applicant). This photograph will be included on your Police Certificate. Your photograph should meet the same standards required for a UK passport (approximately 45mm x 35mm). To view guidance on acceptable photographs, please click here.

3. Copies of your passport(s) / travel document / official photographic identity document - You must upload copies of your passport(s) / travel document which clearly show your photograph, personal information, expiry date, nationality, machine readable zone, extension pages and signature (if applicable). Copies of other official photographic identity documents should show as many of these features as possible.

4. Copies of any necessary legal documents e.g. Power of Attorney, authorisation document, signed letter of authority etc (if applicable).

5. Provide a valid email address

6. Provide your address history - You must provide your address history for the last 10 years, including the dates you lived at the addresses. If you have lived outside of the UK for more than 10 years you will also be asked to provide your last UK address.

7. Provide endorser details - Your application must be endorsed by a suitable individual. We require your endorser’s full name, occupation, relationship to you (e.g. friend, employer etc. but NOT family), a telephone number, and their email address as we may send your passport photograph to them as part of our check. Click here for a list of possible endorsers.

PLEASE NOTE: The documents you upload must be no more than 2MB in size and in JPG, GIF, TIF or PDF file format. Passport style colour photographs must be in JPG, GIF or TIF only. Please note that if we cannot read your documents due to low image quality then your application may be delayed.

Completing the form

Once you start the application you will not be able to save it and return to it later on. If you exit or you don’t move forwards or backwards for 60 minutes your data will be deleted.

Third party applications

We can only supply personal data to the individual to whom it relates. If you are making an application on behalf of someone else (known as a 'third party application') you will need to provide a signed letter of authorisation from the person whose data is being requested, plus proofs of identity that show the true applicant's signature. Valid proofs include a passport, driving licence or identity card. You must have scanned copies of these documents saved to your computer or device.

Payment

There are two service options available for your Police Certificate:

Standard service - £45.00 (10 working days, not including dates of receipt or dispatch)
Premium service - £80.00 (2 working days, not including dates of receipt or dispatch) "

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Lifehack said:
Hello,

I want to know about EE process as I am planning to apply for EE.
I have a MSc Degree in Mobile and Wireless Networks from England.
I have almost Three years’ experience as a System Engineer.
My age is 28.
IELTS 8 (overall) S8 W7.5 L8 R7.5. I have an Aunt my mother’s sister & cousin’s living in Canada.
Have enough funds to show. I have calculated it says 475.Is it correct? I have used Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) tool - Skilled immigrants (Express Entry).Is it good enough? I have already send my documents to WES and waiting for evaluation.

Please suggest me what possibilities are there and how to progress from now on. Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards
Life
Your scores are great hey. My guess is if you enter the pool today, you will have an invitation by around the 11th of February.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
TLOU said:
How do you guys go about Proof of Means of Financial Support?

Has anyone just uploaded bank statements only similar to OINP(signed and stamped) and got PR fine afterwards?
Does anyone have a sample letter one can use for PROOF OF FUNDS?

Nov 8, 2016
Hi,

I requested my college to send me the transcripts so that i can forward it to WES. As per my college's procedure, I mailed them self attested photocopies of my transcript and semester marksheets for their verification. But in return, they did not issue me a fresh transcript. The registrar attested the copies of transcripts & marksheets that i sent to the college, and sent them back to me in a duly sealed envelope.

I wanted to know if I need fresh transcripts form my college or whether attested photocopies will serve the purpose of ECA from WES.

P.S. The photocopies also bear my self attestation.

I will really appreciate any advice from the members of this forum.

Thanks,
Devasish Sharma

jtoc

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Guys, need help.

My WES result came online two months back. However, the hard copy of result (sent by WES through courier) hasn't arrived yet (for both me and my wife). Now my question is this - Is the hard copy required post ITA or just the print out of WES mail is enough?

Thanks in advance. Cheers!

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jtoc said:
Guys, need help.

My WES result came online two months back. However, the hard copy of result (sent by WES through courier) hasn't arrived yet (for both me and my wife). Now my question is this - Is the hard copy required post ITA or just the print out of WES mail is enough?

Thanks in advance. Cheers!
replied in other thread, it's not needed

SreejithVM

Jan 27, 2017
Hello all,

So today I submitted my EE profile and also created profile in Job bank. Wanted to know what's the minimum CRS score so far for which PR invitation have been received!

Regards,
Sreejith

TanmaySamel

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2172/2174
App. Filed.......
07-12-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
22-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-07-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
16-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
SreejithVM said:
Hello all,

So today I submitted my EE profile and also created profile in Job bank. Wanted to know what's the minimum CRS score so far for which PR invitation have been received!

Regards,
Sreejith
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/past-rounds.asp