+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Aleksagirl said:
Reading is 3 points lower, but Speaking and Listening have been improved.
That's why I am confused. But thank you. I really appreciate your help.
You can use the points calculation tool on the CIC website. It will then be clear which results to use.

All the best

alokverma

Dec 9, 2016
If someone is came on visitors visa in USA and he or she overstay or illegal stay in USA. Can he or she apply for Canada PR or in express entry without fear of been rejected. And he or she do not have any bad or criminal record in USA.
Or they do not allow if your illegal in USA

harshkx

Jan 24, 2017
Hi, I am a newbie here and just starting off my process - getting the documentation in place coz that is one of the biggest hurdles being in India.

I wanted to know if it is stringently required to send in marksheets and pass certificate for Std. 10 and 12 even when I am submitting transcripts of my bachelors and masters.

Anyone in the know, please do help me out with this query.

fizkash

Jan 25, 2017
hi am new here

i want to apply for express entry in canada.
please guide me because i dont hir any consultant for that.
from where i should start .
i am married and our our family want to immigrate

Thanks

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
fizkash said:
hi am new here

i want to apply for express entry in canada.
please guide me because i dont hir any consultant for that.
from where i should start .
i am married and our our family want to immigrate

Thanks
Read page# 1 of this topic.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
harshkx said:
Hi, I am a newbie here and just starting off my process - getting the documentation in place coz that is one of the biggest hurdles being in India.

I wanted to know if it is stringently required to send in marksheets and pass certificate for Std. 10 and 12 even when I am submitting transcripts of my bachelors and masters.

Anyone in the know, please do help me out with this query.
No. Only send transcripts of bachelors & masters to WES.

DesertFOX_HKG

Jan 25, 2017
Hello All,

I have received an ITA to apply and request kind help from experienced people who have already applied online. So I only have the letter in my cic account from IRCC stating an invitation to apply (quite a generic email). I have the below questions:

> Do I use this generic letter or will IRCC send me a separate letter for Police Check and Medicals.
> I have filled in the online form and am now at the documents upload part. I did not see an option to select the visa office yet (am based out of Hong Kong). Will I get to select this when I submit my application?
> I contacted Hong Kong police department for details on getting the police check and understood from them that they will directly issue it to the visa office. Anyone from Hong Kong who has done this procedure and can guide me what should be done. In the absence of a visa office (point 2 above) I don't know how I can request a police check. I have checked the cic website and they haven't listed the address of HK Visa office (But I have got it from the CG of Canada in HK Website).

Appreciate your kind help on this.

Thanks

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Congrats to all those who received ITA today, quite a positive draw - 3,508 invites, CRS score down to 453 points from previous 459.

Cheers

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Here are some useful abbreviations as regard Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC); Please feel free to review. (You may give +1 if you find it useful)

>J26 An applicant whose application arrived at CIO on or after June 26th 2010
ITA Invitation to apply
AOR Acknowledgement of receipt letter.
BDEC Background Decision
CC Credit Card
CHC Canadian High Commission - refers to the Canadian embassies, Visa offices, and Consulates.
CIC Citizenship and Immigration, Canada - the umbrella body which governs both CIO and local CHC offices
CIO Centralized Intake Office in Sydney Nova scotia - where you sent your application. Sometimes it is mentioned as CIU (Centralized Intake Unit).
DD Demand Draft (Bank Draft / Certified Cheque / Money Order)
ECA Educational Credential Assessment
ECAS Client Application Status, an official CIC service which allows to view the status of your application on-line
FD Fixed Deposit
FILE BF'D TO File Brought Forward date
FINDEC Financial Decision
FOSS is a central database of applications
GCMS Global Case Management System
IMMCAT Immigration Catergory
JD Job Description
M01-M07 level of Medical assessment. M01 means perfect
MEDDEC Medical Decision
MR Medical Examination Request
RPRF Right of Permanent Residence Fees
NCR No Criminal Record
NER Negative Eligibility Review
NOC National Occupation Classification
OREQ Other Requirement
PA Principal Applicant
PCC Police Clearance Certificate
PER Confirmation of Positive Eligibility Review from CIO
PI Principle immigrant
POF Proof of Funds
PPR Passport Request
PPS point at paper screening stage
PS Prescreen (another explanation is Paper selection)
PSDEC Paper Selection Decision
SEC CRIM Security criminal
SELDEC Selection Decision
SS This spreadsheet
SW1 Skill Worker 1
UCI Unique Client Identifier, an 8-digit identification number. People usually get it from CIC in a PER confirmation
VO Visa Office
RBVO Received by Visa Office
XREF cross referenced applicant

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
Hi

I am hoping to get an ITA today and based in Quebec

Please advise me on next steps.. do i need to move out of Quebec to be eligable for next steps or any other option i have

Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NMontD said:
Hi

I am hoping to get an ITA today and based in Quebec

Please advise me on next steps.. do i need to move out of Quebec to be eligable for next steps or any other option i have

Thanks
If you live in Quebec and submit your eAPR sometime during processing you will be asked to provide a letter of intent stating that you will reside outside of Quebec. If your explanation isn't sufficient and backed up with proof then prepare for rejection.

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
Thanks for quick reply.

So it's always advisable to move out of Quebec... Are there any other options available other than Quebec program.

Also, In Explanation of move out of quebec what are the response we need to provide. Please guide me

Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NMontD said:
Thanks for quick reply.

So it's always advisable to move out of Quebec... Are there any other options available other than Quebec program.

Also, In Explanation of move out of quebec what are the response we need to provide. Please guide me

Thanks
An explanation along with support documents like this one: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/feedback-on-letter-of-intent-to-live-outside-of-quebec-t316252.0.html

I don't know what you mean with "other options other than Quebec program"

dholhin1

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-04-2017
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
16-05-2017
Need advice guys!!
I do not want to include my spouse in application as we are planning for divorce. I've been working in Canada for one and half years and making 450+ point without her. She does have open work permit but never came to Canada. Please help me, I don't know what I'm suppose to do. I've asked couple of well known immigration firm and they said i've include her as I'm not legally divorced yet. If I wait for divorce paper, It would probably take 18 months, Perhaps more than that in India. And my work permit expired on Sep 2018.
How does it effect getting PNP?
Please and thank you.

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
Thanks DelPiero07 for information.

My question on "other options other than Quebec program" is related to is there any other options are available for me to get PR other than EE or Quebec Provincial Nominationation. My NOC Code is 0213

Thanks