+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

shaparak

Nov 19, 2016
shaparak said:
How much is the minimum required funds?

Thanks.
Do you mean this question? "How much money (in Canadian dollars) will S.. bring to Canada to support themselves and their family?"
My answer is 15000, which is more than they require for one person in the link..

Vidya170584

Jan 23, 2017
Hi There,

I am new to this forum..
Got ITA, last month and now preparing online application,
I got my new passport issued recently after my ITA..now my query is
- should I put old passport details also in the Personal information section under ID documents summary, I was thinking of avoiding creating a separate field for the old passport as its no where asked to put all the passports (Current and old) and directly uploading the old and current passport images (clubbed as a single PDF image) as per the checklist..Hopefully that should suffice..

Please advice..
Thankyou!!

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Vidya170584 said:
Hi There,

I am new to this forum..
Got ITA, last month and now preparing online application,
I got my new passport issued recently after my ITA..now my query is
- should I put old passport details also in the Personal information section under ID documents summary, I was thinking of avoiding creating a separate field for the old passport as its no where asked to put all the passports (Current and old) and directly uploading the old and current passport images (clubbed as a single PDF image) as per the checklist..Hopefully that should suffice..

Please advice..
Thankyou!!
You would require to upload the old passport only if it has visas and extry, exit stamps in it. You need to upload the new passport and then follow it with the old passport bio-pages,visa and stamp pages only.
If your old passport does not have any travel history, then upload only the new passport - biopages and the page with PCC stamp.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaparak said:
Thanks.
Do you mean this question? "How much money (in Canadian dollars) will S.. bring to Canada to support themselves and their family?"
My answer is 15000, which is more than they require for one person in the link..
Another reason could be that you do not possess 1 year of full-time continuous skilled work experience.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

shaparak

Nov 19, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
Another reason could be that you do not possess 1 year of full-time continuous skilled work experience.
I do have one year full time Canadian experience (NOC A- 4011) :-[

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaparak said:
I do have one year full time Canadian experience (NOC A- 4011) :-[
Then what are we even discussing? Shouldn't you be eligible under the CEC program anyways?

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Is there any place to include kid details in the EE profile? I believe number of dependents is the only place where we indirectly mention about the kid. Is that right?

syedn

Jan 23, 2017
Guys,
I have two degrees 1) Bachelor of Science and 2) Master of Computer Science, both are from University of Karachi - Pakistan.
Can you please help which Organization (mentioned below) will do the assessment for "Immigrate as a skilled worker through Express Entry"?

a) Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies (Date designated: April 17, 2013)
b) International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (Date designated: April 17, 2013)
c) World Education Services (Date designated: April 17, 2013)
d) International Qualifications Assessment Service (Date designated: August 6, 2015)
e) International Credential Evaluation Service (Date designated: August 6, 2015)

I am confused which one will be suitable for me :-\ :'(

Thanks!

sanjaysingh2103

Oct 25, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
2173/0121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
Med's Request
13-10-2014
Med's Done....
01-11-2014
LANDED..........
April 2015
you can use any of them.. but i would prefer WES...

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
syedn said:
Guys,
I have two degrees 1) Bachelor of Science and 2) Master of Computer Science, both are from University of Karachi - Pakistan.
Can you please help which Organization (mentioned below) will do the assessment for "Immigrate as a skilled worker through Express Entry"?

a) Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies (Date designated: April 17, 2013)
b) International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (Date designated: April 17, 2013)
c) World Education Services (Date designated: April 17, 2013)
d) International Qualifications Assessment Service (Date designated: August 6, 2015)
e) International Credential Evaluation Service (Date designated: August 6, 2015)

I am confused which one will be suitable for me :-\ :'(

Thanks!
There won't be any difference between any of these. But I suggest you to go with IQAS as they give your report in 10 days from the day they receive your documents. Their only drawback is they don't have online reports which is okay. Just choose best report delivery option with them.

WES will take a lot of time. From the day you submit the documents, it would easily take 1.5 to 2 months. The 20 business days they put in their site is from the day they change their status to evaluation in progress. To reach that status, they take several weeks. They have worst customer service too.

shaparak

Nov 19, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
Then what are we even discussing? Shouldn't you be eligible under the CEC program anyways?
I am eligible under the CEC, however my points are not enough. My question is why it says my criteria have not met the skilled worker, while I think I have scores more than 67... still confused

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaparak said:
I am eligible under the CEC, however my points are not enough. My question is why it says my criteria have not met the skilled worker, while I think I have scores more than 67... still confused
You do realize that even if you're eligible under FSW your CRS will be the same.

Yardley

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
6/01/2017
Doc's Request.
17/03/2017 (RCMP)
AOR Received.
07/01/2017
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
As previously discussed I just came to know that my application for the certificate of selection (Quebec ) has been rejected on 28th dec 2016. I was not aware of this rejection when I had been submitting my EE on 7th Jan 2017. I came to know about CSQ rejection on the telephone and I did not receive any letter yet. Most probably I will not receive any letter because they once send you intention to rejection letter and if an applicant does not respond they automatically reject and close the case.

experts my first concern is that should I update to cic about this rejection. I am confused between words to reject and refuse. In IMM 5669 cic ask ------------

been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de selection du Quebec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

is this question apply to me where the application has been rejected due to not sending additional documents (because I was no longer eligible for this program ) instead of refused.

And if you suggest me to tell cic about this rejection is it ok without any letter because I do not have any concrete evidence.

experts this rejection has become a big issue for me because I do not want to hide anything from CIC please suggest

thanx

Vidya170584

Jan 23, 2017
Guys,

while furnishing details for my kids, under Family Section it's asking:
"Please tell us about MY DAUGHTER NAME's immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.
This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters.

Do I need to enter our (mother, father and her brother) details, I m confused with the statement "immediate family members that have not been identified in the application."

Plz help
Thanks in advance!

esos4real

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
1 - What do you mean? Did you receive an invitation for PR?

2 - Yes, you'll have to provide both

3 - Look around this forum, you should be able to find it.

4 - You'll need a letter if you included that work experience in your profile

5 - Your financial profile includes a listing of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts. The official letter must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include your name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the account numbers, dates of when each account was opened and the balance of each account over the previous 6 months.

Cheers
Please I am working in Saudi too but currently in Nigeria for vacation. Can I do medicals while in Nigeria now?