+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TanakaM said:
Hi guys,

I have 2 years and 3 months in my current position + 1 year 5 months in my previous job (BOTH in NOC 6314). Can I claim 3 years of work experience based on this or must the 3 years be in one job?

regards
Yes you can certainly claim 3 years of work experience.

kkdreamz

Nov 14, 2016
Hi Friends,

Can anyone please which question will be right to chose for qualifying job offer in EE profile :

For LMIA Exempt, Intra company transfers do we need to select:

- Work Permit without LMIA under international agreement
or
- Work Permit without LMIA and its employer specific.

We have selected Work Permit without LMIA and its employer specific. , Can anyone tell us if we are right ?

Thanks!

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
Is it okay if the job duties mentioned on my work experience letter are exactly match to those mentioned on NOC description of the job (word by word)?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Calgary2014 said:
Is it okay if the job duties mentioned on my work experience letter are exactly match to those mentioned on NOC description of the job (word by word)?
No, that's not ok.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kkdreamz said:
Hi Friends,

Can anyone please which question will be right to chose for qualifying job offer in EE profile :

For LMIA Exempt, Intra company transfers do we need to select:

- Work Permit without LMIA under international agreement
or
- Work Permit without LMIA and its employer specific.

We have selected Work Permit without LMIA and its employer specific. , Can anyone tell us if we are right ?

Thanks!
Yes, employer specific is correct.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Calgary2014 said:
Thanks, is there a reason behind that?
What do you think is going to happen when the officer assessing your application sees that you copy + pasted the NOC duties?

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
DelPiero07 said:
What do you think is going to happen when the officer assessing your application sees that you copy + pasted the NOC duties?
Actually I haven't, my employer has. It's not my fault

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
My previous employer hasn't mentioned the exact dates of my employment there, just mentioned from Jan 2009 to Dec 2011

Aleksagirl

Oct 9, 2013
Guys, a quick question...I took CELPIP in 2016 in April and my score was Reading-10, Listening-9, Speaking and Writing-8. My total score is 454 now. I retook CELPIP in early January and I just got the results. Reading-7, Speaking-9, Listening-10, Writing-8. I was really, really hoping to improve the Speaking and Writing parts in comparison to 2016, but my Reading score is the way lower now. I spoke with a friend of mine, she said that Express Entry gives more points for Listening and Speaking aspects than Writing and Reading. I met the minimum requirements (7 is minimum for all aspects), but honestly I would disagree with her. All aspects are important and should I update my results or leave as it it? Thanks a lot.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aleksagirl said:
Guys, a quick question...I took CELPIP in 2016 in April and my score was Reading-10, Listening-9, Speaking and Writing-8. My total score is 454 now. I retook CELPIP in early January and I just got the results. Reading-7, Speaking-9, Listening-10, Writing-8. I was really, really hoping to improve the Speaking and Writing parts in comparison to 2016, but my Reading score is the way lower now. I spoke with a friend of mine, she said that Express Entry gives more points for Listening and Speaking aspects than Writing and Reading. I met the minimum requirements (7 is minimum for all aspects), but honestly I would disagree with her. All aspects are important and should I update my results or leave as it it? Thanks a lot.
Your friend is incorrect.

Basically since both your tests are valid use the one that gives you the most points.

Aleksagirl

Oct 9, 2013
Ashwsh said:
Good to use old scores, if they are better than the new ones
Reading is 3 points lower, but Speaking and Listening have been improved.
That's why I am confused. But thank you. I really appreciate your help.