+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vaibhav007us said:
If my education is outside India and i have got ECA done, post ITA do i need to submit copies of transcripts etc again or just ECA report is sufficient? Any other documents also need to be submitted for education history?
Your degree along with its translation.

king_penguin

Oct 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
Hello, I have some questions about Letter of Employment and Offer of Employment.

I am CEC candidate and I have 4+ years foreign work experience and 1 year Canadian work experience.

1. What's the difference between Letter of Employment and Offer of Employment?

Do I need to get both letters for my foreign work experience as well? I've been researching the difference but so far I can't understand...

2. Regarding Offer of Employment, what date is supposed to be printed?

For my case, I started to work in Canada with my coop visa on June 2015, and I switched to working holiday visa on October 2015, and I worked until October 2016. Since CEC doesn't count coop work experience, I can only claim my work experience of October 2015 to October 2016.

I'm also a PNP candidate. I've been nominated by the province, and I submitted an Offer of Employment with the date "November 10 2016". This is because my company had to post hiring ad for at least two weeks, and November 10 was the 14th day since the ad had been posted. They couldn't find anyone for my position, so they gave me an Offer of Employment (Job Offer Letter). This date is also the same date that I submitted my applications to the province.

Can I use the same Offer of Employment for Express Entry, or is the date supposed to be either "June 2015" or "October 2015"? I'm a bit confused...

Thank you for your help x_x

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vaibhav007us said:
Can just a scenned copy work or is it required to be certified from the university? Btw why is it required when i have got the ECA done?
I can't help you with your first question as I studied in Canada but I can tell you for certain, failing to upload your degree is a reason for rejection.

Mar 24, 2014
Hi Everyone ,

I am trying for PR under Express entry program and have a small question:

I am a graduate in English honors . Do I still have to go through IELTS examination?

The reason I am asking this question is because the below mentioned on CIC website :

""Proof of completion of a secondary or post-secondary program conducted in French or English, either in Canada or abroad, includes:
A diploma or transcripts from a secondary or post-secondary school indicating the successful completion of a program, in French or English, either in Canada or abroad, or
A diploma or certificate from a secondary or post-secondary school indicating successful graduation from a program conducted in French or English, either in Canada or abroad.
Note: You must have successfully finished a secondary or post-secondary program in English or French. A single course done in English or French does not meet the requirement. If the original document is in a language other than English or French then you must also include a letter from the academic institution indicating that the language of instruction was in English or French along with an official translation of the original document.

""

Ur reply will highly be appriciated .Thanks
Jaspal

arunkumarsachin

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Hi,

Just I want to get the clarification that if I apply for EE as married but not accompanying with family members, this approach gets possibility of getting more CRS point for ITA invitation and later, I am planning to invite them through family sponsorship. Will it work and please suggest on this.

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Hello guys
Need some suggestion

Received my ITA recantly but need to decline it due to a number of discrepancies (please dont ask what Smiley ) Can open new profile and wait for the next draw as i dont want to lose this ITA? SO is it possible that i open a new EE PROFILE and wait for the next draw and if i receive an ITA in that profile i can decline this ITA. OR else i will try to move ahead with the ITA that i have.

Thanks in advance

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
jaspalsingh.mainframes said:
Hi Everyone ,

I am trying for PR under Express entry program and have a small question:

I am a graduate in English honors . Do I still have to go through IELTS examination?

The reason I am asking this question is because the below mentioned on CIC website :

""Proof of completion of a secondary or post-secondary program conducted in French or English, either in Canada or abroad, includes:
A diploma or transcripts from a secondary or post-secondary school indicating the successful completion of a program, in French or English, either in Canada or abroad, or
A diploma or certificate from a secondary or post-secondary school indicating successful graduation from a program conducted in French or English, either in Canada or abroad.
Note: You must have successfully finished a secondary or post-secondary program in English or French. A single course done in English or French does not meet the requirement. If the original document is in a language other than English or French then you must also include a letter from the academic institution indicating that the language of instruction was in English or French along with an official translation of the original document.

""

Ur reply will highly be appriciated .Thanks
Jaspal
Just to add on to the previous response... The system is points based therefore the only way CIC can award points is if you have taken one of the approved tests. Furthermore, if you have an Honors Degree in ENGLISH IELTS should be a walk in the park.

All the best.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
A couple of questions on proof of fund:

-Does one need to have funds for 6 months ending on the day they receive an ITA or ending on the day the submit their application for PR?
-When one lands in Canada are they asked to reproduce proof of these funds?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
TanakaM said:
A couple of questions on proof of fund:

-Does one need to have funds for 6 months ending on the day they receive an ITA or ending on the day the submit their application for PR?
-When one lands in Canada are they asked to reproduce proof of these funds?
The day one submits the application (e-APR) count 6 months backwards.

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
Seniors, please help me with -

1. What documents other than ECA report need to be submitted for education outside India;

2. Can only a scanned copy of marksheet and degree be uploaded or is it need to be certified true copy (as I had sent the certified true copy to WES for ECA);

3. Do I also need to upload transcript (as I had sent the transcript to WES for ECA)?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
CanadaWeCome said:
The day one submits the application (e-APR) count 6 months backwards.
Thanks, and the 2nd question?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
TanakaM said:
Thanks, and the 2nd question?
In all probability...so keep it ready as part of the checklist of items to be taken for landing.

pdlight

Nov 25, 2016
hello Everyone,

I need to know the following about the PROOF OF FUNDS :

- Do I need to declare / worry about the HOME LOAN bank account esp when my husband is the primary holder of the Home Loan, and a co-applicant with me for the application to Canada

- According to the latest rules Is mutual fund investment, EPF and PPF considered as proof of fund while applying ? I have read contradictory reviews on the same topic, hence asking.

Thanks

Regards,

PD