+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sidhusukhdev123 said:
hi.. i want to apply for nova scotia province..please provide details regarding this pnp.
when it will open?
thanks in advance

regards
You'll find what you need in the below post -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html;msg5295212#msg5295212

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Sahil4624 said:
Hi everyone,
Hope my maill will find you in good health. I want to apply for Canada immigration and currently working in dubai. it is important to appear in ielts before starting your process or after starting your process you can appear in ielts. second thing is that applying through immigration consultant or my myself it will be better...?
Thank You
1) You need your language test results before you can create an EE profile.
2) If you have some time to spare, you can do the process by yourself.

First things first, you have to understand how the process works. Go through the links below.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html;msg4915358#msg4915358

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html;msg4108507#msg4108507

Feel free to post any questions you might have.

Wish you good luck and all the very best!

happydream

Jan 29, 2017
CanadaWeCome said:
Say 'No'.
Thank you very much for your answer but is it not considered lying ? Because they have all my information (name, passeport number, etc..) when I applied the first time. Will I have problems further if this profile is accepted ? If they cross check I mean

The questions are :
1. Has (my name) applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?
If you say yes you have these other questions below:

Has (my name) applied for Express Entry before?

If (my name) has a Unique Client Identifier (UCI) please enter it below

So again do I say no to the fact that I applied to immigration, refugees and citizenship canada before ?

Thank you again I'm at loss here

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
happydream said:
Thank you very much for your answer but is it not considered lying ? Because they have all my information (name, passeport number, etc..) when I applied the first time. Will I have problems further if this profile is accepted ? If they cross check I mean

The questions are :
1. Has (my name) applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?

So again do I say no to the fact that I applied to immigration, refugees and citizenship canada before ?

This is not misrepresentation. Those questions are for people who have submitted their PR applications post ITA. Creating a EE profile doesn't mean you have submitted a PR application. You can safely say NO and proceed.

jagsparrow

Jan 30, 2017
Hi Guys!!

I'm also one of the aspirants to immigrate to canada.I am consulting an immigration agency/firm to represent me for the whole PR process and my EOI was submitted approx more than 1 yr back by the firm and the same was informed to me.Also I was told that in case of ITA ,they would contact me for further process.Since there was a regular follow up from their side, I was completely satisfied with their working style until recently when there was no response from their office.I dont have any information about my EOI PROFILE NUMBER.This has caused lot of confusion in my mind whether they really have submitted my EOI with CIC,Canada or not.I'm in two minds whether to wait for firm's reply OR to trace the EOI profile number or to open a new EOI by myself.

If anyone has any info about tracing EOI profile number ,Please share it to me.

regards

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
happydream said:

The questions are :

When you say 'No' it won't even ask you the UCI No.

ayamach

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
CanadaWeCome said:
As long as the PCC of the current country of stay is less than 6 months old at the time of submitting the application, it's fine. Also there is no issue in going back there after you file your application.

thank you!

pvashi

Jan 5, 2017
I showed X value as the fund i ll be bringing to canada in my express entry profile. i got an ITA. now in my PR application, i say i will bring (X-Y) funds, which is still higher than the prescribed limit by CIC.

Is it ok? or it will have any negative impact?

Need guidance.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pvashi said:
I showed X value as the fund i ll be bringing to canada in my express entry profile. i got an ITA. now in my PR application, i say i will bring (X-Y) funds, which is still higher than the prescribed limit by CIC.

Is it ok? or it will have any negative impact?

Need guidance.
You can do that. No issues.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
Just a quick question while I was looking at my Personal History section(post-ITA) again, the fields are not in order while it mentioned to start with the most recent information.

It is not in order as some fields got transferred from when I first filled in my EE profile. Do I need to delete all the rows and start over or is this ok as it is?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
TLOU said:
Just a quick question while I was looking at my Personal History section(post-ITA) again, the fields are not in order while it mentioned to start with the most recent information.

It is not in order as some fields got transferred from when I first filled in my EE profile. Do I need to delete all the rows and start over or is this ok as it is?
I would recommend that you rework the section and fill in the information in reverse chronological order.

Darshan019

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Hello All,

I just realised I have a problem with my documents. My DOB and name in my birth certificate is not the same as all my official documents. My passport, SSLC, PAN card, Driving license have same date but it is not
matching with Birth certificate.

I'm really in a panick situation right now. Please advise how do I handle this situation and make everything work.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Darshan

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Darshan019 said:
Hello All,

I just realised I have a problem with my documents. My DOB and name in my birth certificate is not the same as all my official documents. My passport, SSLC, PAN card, Driving license have same date but it is not
matching with Birth certificate.

I'm really in a panick situation right now. Please advise how do I handle this situation and make everything work.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Darshan
You don't have to submit your birth certificate in the first place. You need to submit BC only for dependent children.