+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vaibhav007us said:
Seniors, please help me with -

1. What documents other than ECA report need to be submitted for education outside India;

Scan and upload your degree certificate + ECA report. You do NOT have to submit mark sheets/transcripts unless you have a Canadian degree.

2. Can only a scanned copy of marksheet and degree be uploaded or is it need to be certified true copy (as I had sent the certified true copy to WES for ECA);

If your degree certificate is in English or French, you can upload it as-is (along with the ECA report). Otherwise, you have to get it translated, notarized and submit both the original and the notarized version.

3. Do I also need to upload transcript (as I had sent the transcript to WES for ECA)?

Not for degrees obtained outside Canada.

leo83

May 7, 2016
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,
I would like to apply for Express Entry for Canada but the only doubt which I have it's:
My parents and wife with baby 6 months old are all my dependents in England (them here in England have Resident card) just me and Baby we have Italian Passport, we're all Albanian citizens (me and baby we're Albanian and Italian citizens )

If I apply can I put all my family (parents as well) to get same time resident card.
or I can just for wife and baby the parents are not allowed
(I need for them to look after baby as well, not just because are my dependents)
Thank you so much

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leo83 said:
Hi everyone,
I would like to apply for Express Entry for Canada but the only doubt which I have it's:
My parents and wife with baby 6 months old are all my dependents in England (them here in England have Resident card) just me and Baby we have Italian Passport, we're all Albanian citizens (me and baby we're Albanian and Italian citizens )

If I apply can I put all my family (parents as well) to get same time resident card.
or I can just for wife and baby the parents are not allowed
(I need for them to look after baby as well, not just because are my dependents)
Thank you so much
You can only include spouse and children in your application. However, you should do research on family sponsorship.

leo83

May 7, 2016
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
You can only include spouse and children in your application. However, you should do research on family sponsorship.
But it's not same time we can get visa even I do family sponsorship?
I like name Delpiero = forza Juve
Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leo83 said:
But it's not same time we can get visa even I do family sponsorship?
I like name Delpiero = forza Juve
Thanks
No, first you would have to become PR and AFTER that you'll be able to sponsor them.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/

leo83

May 7, 2016
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Last question i have more possibility to get visa if apply like Italian or Albanian citizen . I know it's everything about many point you have
But if I want to visit Canada with Albanian passaport I need visa turist, with Italian passport I don't need visa
Thanks

happydream

Jan 29, 2017
DelPiero07 said:
You have to do the IETLS, even native speakers are required to do so.
HI I submitted my profile express entry but it was ineligible. I didn't know what to do so I created a new cgkey account and a new profile I included the new infomation about the ECA for my masters degree which I just received and I corrected some mistakes I made with the first application. The thing is they ask in the application if I applied to express entry . What should I do. Do I say yes or no. Plus I don't have the UCI number they ask for if you say yes ... don't know what to do Please help...

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
happydream said:
HI I submitted my profile express entry but it was ineligible. I didn't know what to do so I created a new cgkey account and a new profile I included the new infomation about the ECA for my masters degree which I just received and I corrected some mistakes I made with the first application. The thing is they ask in the application if I applied to express entry . What should I do. Do I say yes or no. Plus I don't have the UCI number they ask for if you say yes ... don't know what to do Please help...
Say 'No'.

vd.yazdani

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Hi Experts,

My wife and i received ITA in the previous draw. Currently i am filling up the forms and in that they have asked to add information for her passport. I cannot remember that if i have added when i was creating my profile but there is no record of it in the list below the page. My problem is here passport is expiring in August and we would like to get a new one before applying. In this stage it might take up to two months to do so. my question is do i have to fill the form with the information of the current passport to get the checklist of documents and then when i am submitting my documents (hopefully by that time we have received her new passport) upload the copy of new passport and send an LOE along with it?

Regards

ayamach

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Hello,

I submitted my application for EE in January, and I am currently awaiting for their decision.

I've had to submit my French police certificate, because this is my country of origin

My concern is that it states that the police certificate must be issued AFTER you've lived there, HOWEVER I'm going back there in February for a week.

Can somebody confirm to me that this is not going to be a problem?

Thank you very much!

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
ayamach said:
Hello,

I submitted my application for EE in January, and I am currently awaiting for their decision.

I've had to submit my French police certificate, because this is my country of origin

My concern is that it states that the police certificate must be issued AFTER you've lived there, HOWEVER I'm going back there in February for a week.

Can somebody confirm to me that this is not going to be a problem?

Thank you very much!
As long as the PCC of the current country of stay is less than 6 months old at the time of submitting the application, it's fine. Also there is no issue in going back there after you file your application.

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
Hi, I understand that spouses foreign work experience does not carry any points? Am I right.

If yes, in my express entry application, I had mentioned her work experience but we are finding it hard to get her reference letters in the prescribed format. If it doesn't carry any points, how should we proceed?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vaibhav007us said:
Hi, I understand that spouses foreign work experience does not carry any points? Am I right.

If yes, in my express entry application, I had mentioned her work experience but we are finding it hard to get her reference letters in the prescribed format. If it doesn't carry any points, how should we proceed?
You can remove the spouse's work experience. Do not mention it in the EE profile or in the work history section (post ITA). However, if it was within the past 10 years, you can retain the same in the personal history section (post ITA).

Sahil4624

Jan 27, 2017
Hi everyone,
Hope my maill will find you in good health. I want to apply for Canada immigration and currently working in dubai. it is important to appear in ielts before starting your process or after starting your process you can appear in ielts. second thing is that applying through immigration consultant or my myself it will be better...?
Thank You