+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Ahmed adel

Nov 13, 2016
SaM@Jan4 said:
Hi

I received an ITA on Jan 4 2017.
While entering the details into the Profile before the Express Entry draw, I entered the "available-funds" as CAD 23,000, since that was the amount that was mandated for a FSW candidate with family size of 4.
But I did not mention the Job Offer with which I am currently working in Canada.
My ITA was issued on FSW and not on CEC.

I came to know that Proof of Funds is not required if one has a valid Job Offer and is currently working in Canada.
While submitting the application for further processing, I would like to include my Job Offer and reduce the "Funds" to CAD 5,000.
Can someone advice whether I can update this info while going ahead with submission of application or should I decline my ITA and update the profile?

Will declining an ITA provide my an option to update the profile with the above information or would I need to create a new profile?

thanks
Sam
hello dear please i wanna ask questions iam dentist and my points 480 if i get ita and all my paper fine and good in medical and police certification good i ask the embassy can refuse my after that for any thing or no refused if u get good score and ita

kkdreamz

Nov 14, 2016
Hi ,

Thanks for this wonderful forum.

I just want to know about some clarification as we are in some confused state.

My hubby with Intra company transfer (LMIA Exempt) with close to 3 years canadian experience ( plus 4 yrs of foreign experience) . He will be getting 50 points extra for Job offer.

I am under OPW with 6.5 yrs of Foreign Experience and going to acquire 1 yr of canadian experience in May 2017. I have passed IELTS with CLB 8 and will be getting 454 points in May 2017.

Current scenario looks like my hubby will get ITA based on his CRS scores. But we are in confused state because as per CIC guidelines it says,

are currently working for an employer specified on the work permit
have one year of full-time work experience (or an equal amount of part-time work) for the employer(s) on your work permit who is making the offer and
have a valid job offer from that employer for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa

My questions are :

#1.My husband being primary applicant, If we get ITA and apply for it , during the processing time if our work permit expires and it is not renewed n we return back to our native country will CIC reject our application ?

#2. My husband being primary applicant,
CIC guidelines says,
have a valid job offer from that employer for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa -

Does it means that after we get permanent resident we should work for same employer for one year ? Is that count like total 1 year out of 5 years or continuous 1 yr after we get PR ?

#3. Myself being primary applicant, Does it sound safe to improve my IELTS score ( I might get close to 470 plus if I get CLB 9 ) and apply myself as Primary applicant? As I will not get those 50 points for job offer and there is less risk involved in it

#4.Myself being primary applicant, Lets say after June 2017 if I move back to my country and I am unemployed . Can I apply for Express entry under Canadian express class ? Does any rule says I should be currently employed ?

Thanks in advance.!

Ahmed adel

Nov 13, 2016
kkdreamz said:
Hi ,

My hubby with Intra company transfer (LMIA Exempt) with close to 3 years canadian experience ( plus 4 yrs of foreign experience) . He will be getting 50 points extra for Job offer.

I am under OPW with 6.5 yrs of Foreign Experience and going to acquire 1 yr of canadian experience in May 2017. I have passed IELTS with CLB 8 and will be getting 454 points in May 2017.

Current scenario looks like my hubby will get ITA based on his CRS scores. But we are in confused state because as per CIC guidelines it says,

have one year of full-time work experience (or an equal amount of part-time work) for the employer(s) on your work permit who is making the offer and
have a valid job offer from that employer for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa

My questions are :

#1.My husband being primary applicant, If we get ITA and apply for it , during the processing time if our work permit expires and it is not renewed n we return back to our native country will CIC reject our application ?

CIC guidelines says,
have a valid job offer from that employer for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa -

Does it means that after we get permanent resident we should work for same employer for one year ? Is that count like total 1 year out of 5 years or continuous 1 yr after we get PR ?

#3. Myself being primary applicant, Does it sound safe to improve my IELTS score ( I might get close to 470 plus if I get CLB 9 ) and apply myself as Primary applicant? As I will not get those 50 points for job offer and there is less risk involved in it

#4.Myself being primary applicant, Lets say after June 2017 if I move back to my country and I am unemployed . Can I apply for Express entry under Canadian express class ? Does any rule says I should be currently employed ?

Thanks in advance.!
thank u dear cic search of ielts in trf serach online only or call biritsh council or by hard copy or buy online only thank u

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kkdreamz said:
Hi ,

My questions are :

CIC guidelines says,

Thanks in advance.!
1 - If he's claiming he has a valid job offer and they find out that he's not even in Canada anymore then yes, his application will be rejected.

2 - No, once he gets PR he can do whatever he wants but at the time of receiving an ITA he needs a valid job offer stating that he will be working for a year after receiving PR.

3 - Yes, there is less risk this way.

4 - You don't have to be employed to apply for CEC - as long as you meet the eligibility criteria you can certainly apply outside of Canada.

kkdreamz

Nov 14, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
1 - If he's claiming he has a valid job offer and they find out that he's not even in Canada anymore then yes, his application will be rejected.

2 - No, once he gets PR he can do whatever he wants but at the time of receiving an ITA he needs a valid job offer stating that he will be working for a year after receiving PR.

3 - Yes, there is less risk this way.

4 - You don't have to be employed to apply for CEC - as long as you meet the eligibility criteria you can certainly apply outside of Canada.
Thanks for your quick reply.

Regarding #2. CIC claims " have a valid job offer from that employer for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa " they have mentioned specifically after they issue permanent resident visa that's why we are concerned Not sure if they say they should have job offer or it means they should work under same employer . In general if we get PR, there is no restriction on the employer whom we work for , the above sentence confused us :)

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Seniors,
Quick question please:

How do you acquire a Nomination Certificate from a Canadian Province or Territory? Its not clear since I also read you can't apply into the Express Entry pool and to Express Entry Provincial Nominee Programs at the same time.

For clarity - HOW DO YOU OBTAIN A PNP CERTIFICATE?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Blowtouch said:
Seniors,
Quick question please:

How do you acquire a Nomination Certificate from a Canadian Province or Territory? Its not clear since I also read you can't apply into the Express Entry pool and to Express Entry Provincial Nominee Programs at the same time.

For clarity - HOW DO YOU OBTAIN A PNP CERTIFICATE?
There are different kinds of Provincial Nominee programs -

1) Some of them need a job offer
2) Some of them don't need a job offer
3) Some of them are paper based
4) Some of them are online
5) A combination of the above is also possible

So, you might want to choose programs that are a combination of 2 and 4.

In short, there are Provincial Nominee programs that are administered through the Express Entry system (OINP - Human Capital Priorities Stream, SINP EE Stream, PEI, NSNP etc). All these have Nominee Programs that issues you a nomination through your myCIC account.

There are other programs that are administered offline - SINP OID is a paper based stream for instance (which means, you don't apply through via your EE profile. You send a paper based PR application.)

Refer the link below to learn about Provincial Nominee Programs that are available for Express Entry-->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html;msg5295212#msg5295212

revstocanada

Mar 19, 2016
Hello Friends,

I have a bachelor's degree (2004) in information technology from the manonmaniam sundaranar university, Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu. Kindly let me know what are all the documents that are required for the transcript. Currently my knowledge is I should be sending the below, please correct me if I am wrong

For BE IT

1. Photocopy of the provisional certificate (sent by me - without any attestation)
2. Attested and sealed mark sheet of every semester from the university
3. Attested and sealed convocation certificate from the university ( am doubtful about this)

Am I missing anything.

Thanks.
Revathi.P.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
revstocanada said:
Hello Friends,

I have a bachelor's degree (2004) in information technology from the manonmaniam sundaranar university, Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu. Kindly let me know what are all the documents that are required for the transcript. Currently my knowledge is I should be sending the below, please correct me if I am wrong

For BE IT

1. Photocopy of the provisional certificate (sent by me - without any attestation)
Not needed
2. Attested and sealed mark sheet of every semester from the university
You need to obtain Transcripts for all semesters from your University.

3. Attested and sealed convocation certificate from the university ( am doubtful about this)
Copy of degree certificate

Am I missing anything.

Thanks.
Revathi.P
I have answered in Red.
Don't mention your mobile number or file number or anything personal anywhere on this forum.

ik2016

Jun 14, 2016
Hi ,

Can anyone Help me with this :

I have created an express entry profile with NOC 2174 , however For last one Year my duties match with NOC 2171 .
In Order to apply for SINP - EE , i need the NOC code as 2171.

Can i create another express entry profile with multiple NOC's .Is this possible or i have to withdraw existing one and create a new one with only 2171 as NOC code.

In Short : can i create a new profile with Multiple NOC's and will this affect if i withdraw older one ?

TanmaySamel

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2172/2174
App. Filed.......
07-12-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
22-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-07-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
16-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
ik2016 said:
Hi ,

Can anyone Help me with this :

I have created an express entry profile with NOC 2174 , however For last one Year my duties match with NOC 2171 .
In Order to apply for SINP - EE , i need the NOC code as 2171.

Can i create another express entry profile with multiple NOC's .Is this possible or i have to withdraw existing one and create a new one with only 2171 as NOC code.

In Short : can i create a new profile with Multiple NOC's and will this affect if i withdraw older one ?
at a same time you cannot have two active profiles, its fine if you withdraw and create a new one, but be sure not to change the profile just to get in OID list, they may ask you explanation if your duties are of 2174... you may want write your duties and email to NOC department and get it in writing that you NOC code is 2171

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
rajkamalmohanram said:
There are different kinds of Provincial Nominee programs -

1) Some of them need a job offer
2) Some of them don't need a job offer
3) Some of them are paper based
4) Some of them are online
5) A combination of the above is also possible

So, you might want to choose programs that are a combination of 2 and 4.

In short, there are Provincial Nominee programs that are administered through the Express Entry system (OINP - Human Capital Priorities Stream, SINP EE Stream, PEI, NSNP etc). All these have Nominee Programs that issues you a nomination through your myCIC account.

There are other programs that are administered offline - SINP OID is a paper based stream for instance (which means, you don't apply through via your EE profile. You send a paper based PR application.)

Refer the link below to learn about Provincial Nominee Programs that are available for Express Entry-->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html;msg5295212#msg5295212

Many Thanks rajkamalmohanram, Really appreciate your response.

I would prefer the combination of 2 & 4 as stated.

So this means I have to apply for PNP through MyCIC account (when I open one)?
or can I apply for a PNP separately and ahead of opening the MYCIC account to obtain a PNP certificate?

Thanks again

bossofbees

Star Member
Jan 10, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi all, Thanks for the info. I have also created an EE profile and registered in Job bank last month but so far there is no reply yet. I'm suspecting that my score of 416 is not upto mark. I have put my NOC as 2146(Aeronautical Engineer) but my current job responsibility is inclined more towards 2132(Mechanical Engineer). Is this going to affect my prospects?
I read that to increase my chances I should have a provincial nomination and job offer but getting a job from overseas is very difficult. They would rather hire residents currently in Canada.

In engineering field, there is a requirement of having a provincial engineering license and to obtain a license requires some years of Canadian experience and to pass a written exam.
But how can I obtain Canadian experience without being in Canada? It's somewhat confusing.

ik2016

Jun 14, 2016
Thanks Tanmay , it was very helpful indeed.

Just another question :

I will make the profile with below details :
3 years - 2174
1 Year (recent)- 2171

And mentioning the primary NOC as 2171 .

Now , i am just concerned if in future , there is an opening in PNP for 2174 .In this case will i be eligible to apply and further can i change my Primary NOC to 2174 ?