+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Darshan019

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Hell All,

Can some one please confirm if amount in Provident fund is accepted for proof of funds once you receive at ITA. I'm getting different responses from people outside this forum. So can someone who has recently been in a similar situation confirm if PF balance is considered or not. Are there any chances of CIC not accepting this at later stage?

Also, if PF amount is accepted then what is the procedure for showing PF balance. Online statement, bass book and what else is required.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Darshan

am2530

Jan 7, 2017
Hi everyone,

Need your help and advice on the following situation:

I am applying for PR under the FSW Program. Details of Work Experience is as follows:

Work Experience: 14th Feb 2014 till date (Single Employer). Total Work Experience till 31st Dec, 2016: 2 Years 11 Months (If considering Month wise) and 2 Years 10 Months 16 days (If considered date wise)
From the above parameters, my CRS score till 31st December, 2016 was reflecting as 445.

By the virtue of start of January 2017, the Work Experience as per CIC is considered as 3 Years (i.e. From February 2014 to Jan 2017) and thereby an additional 25 Points is awarded, making the total score to 470 and therefore I have received the ITA. Even as per the work experience section in the online profile, CIC considers a month wise calculation rather than date wise.

Please advise if I should go ahead and accept the ITA and submit the documents for PR.

OR whether I should decline the ITA and re enter the pool. In the 2nd option, the points against my profile will be still reflecting as 470 which will present a high probability of getting an ITA in the next draw as well. I wonder how much ITA's can i afford to decline till 14th February 2017 till I complete 3 years 00 Months 01 days as per date wise work experience.

Look forward to receive the right guidance.

Thank You.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
am2530 said:
Hi everyone,

Need your help and advice on the following situation:

I am applying for PR under the FSW Program. Details of Work Experience is as follows:

Work Experience: 14th Feb 2014 till date (Single Employer). Total Work Experience till 31st Dec, 2016: 2 Years 11 Months (If considering Month wise) and 2 Years 10 Months 16 days (If considered date wise)
From the above parameters, my CRS score till 31st December, 2016 was reflecting as 445.

By the virtue of start of January 2017, the Work Experience as per CIC is considered as 3 Years (i.e. From February 2014 to Jan 2017) and thereby an additional 25 Points is awarded, making the total score to 470 and therefore I have received the ITA. Even as per the work experience section in the online profile, CIC considers a month wise calculation rather than date wise.

Please advise if I should go ahead and accept the ITA and submit the documents for PR.

OR whether I should decline the ITA and re enter the pool. In the 2nd option, the points against my profile will be still reflecting as 470 which will present a high probability of getting an ITA in the next draw as well. I wonder how much ITA's can i afford to decline till 14th February 2017 till I complete 3 years 00 Months 01 days as per date wise work experience.

Look forward to receive the right guidance.

Thank You.
You would have 3 years work experience on 14th Feb, 2017. Even though you have (erroneously) received points for 3 years work experience prematurely, you shouldn't submit your application now IMO. Wait until you "actually" have 3 years of work experience and then submit your application. I would recommend that you decline this ITA.

angel0815

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Hi everyone,

Would need your advice please..

1. We received the request to pay the RPRF. From my google searches, I came across this and seemed I can do the payment here https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/disclaimer.do

But it is stated in http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/inFORMation/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=ZA&lob=eeprthat " Important: Processing fees for programs under Express Entry must be paid through your MyCIC Account."

Tried logging in (MyCIC) but couldnt see any option to pay via MyCIC.

Please help how to go about the payment..

2. In the letter we received, it stated "This must be received at this office by:
2017/02/20" Does this mean we don't have to upload in the MyCIC (as everyone seems to be doing) and just mail the receipt to SGVO?

Thank you..

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
angel0815 said:
Hi everyone,

Would need your advice please..

1. We received the request to pay the RPRF. From my google searches, I came across this and seemed I can do the payment here https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/disclaimer.do

But it is stated in http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/inFORMation/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=ZA&lob=eeprthat " Important: Processing fees for programs under Express Entry must be paid through your MyCIC Account."

Tried logging in (MyCIC) but couldnt see any option to pay via MyCIC.

You can pay RPRF using the following link -->

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

Please help how to go about the payment..

2. In the letter we received, it stated "This must be received at this office by:
2017/02/20" Does this mean we don't have to upload in the MyCIC (as everyone seems to be doing) and just mail the receipt to SGVO?

I suppose you will see a placeholder in your myCIC account to upload the receipt. Upload it there and submit it.

Thank you..

sg02

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Need urgent help - NOC 2173 or 2174
As my current designation is "Design Engineer", I mentioned NOC 2173 while applying.
I received ITA on 4th January'2017 but when I checked roles and responsibilities,
I found that NOC 2174 suites me better as I do coding/bug fixing/testing using C++.
Now should I decline ITA and create new profile again? what are the chances of receiving ITA again in next draw
Or should I continue with NOC 2173, what are the consequences of this?
Please help guys!!

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Darshan019 said:
Hell All,

Can some one please confirm if amount in Provident fund is accepted for proof of funds once you receive at ITA. I'm getting different responses from people outside this forum. So can someone who has recently been in a similar situation confirm if PF balance is considered or not. Are there any chances of CIC not accepting this at later stage?

Also, if PF amount is accepted then what is the procedure for showing PF balance. Online statement, bass book and what else is required.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Darshan
Yes, many people have used it successfully.

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
sg02 said:
Need urgent help - NOC 2173 or 2174
As my current designation is "Design Engineer", I mentioned NOC 2173 while applying.
I received ITA on 4th January'2017 but when I checked roles and responsibilities,
I found that NOC 2174 suites me better as I do coding/bug fixing/testing using C++.
Now should I decline ITA and create new profile again? what are the chances of receiving ITA again in next draw
Or should I continue with NOC 2173, what are the consequences of this?
Please help guys!!

In my opinion, if you want to change NOC go ahead and do it in you eAPR but make sure you add a letter of explanation explaining your case. as long as your NOC is in one of these A,O,B I think no issues. all the best

PeachesAndMaples

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
ITA 1.4.2017
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
In God's Perfect Time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
Dear kababayan,

Last year, we planned our wedding on June 2017. Luckily i received my ITA last January 4. Planning to submit all requirements next month.

Ano po magiging effect nun? And anong mga kailangan kong gawin?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
PeachesAndMaples said:
Dear kababayan,

Last year, we planned our wedding on June 2017. Luckily i received my ITA last January 4. Planning to submit all requirements next month.

Ano po magiging effect nun? And anong mga kailangan kong gawin?
Answered here -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html;msg5692530#msg5692530

I kindly request you to post in English because this is mainly an English thread. If you would like to rather post in a different language, you can create a separate thread and start the discussion there.

sg02

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Hello guys, Can I change my NOC from 2173 to 2174 after receiving ITA?
is it better to create new profile with 2174 or change NOC to 2174 in e-APR?
Any help is much appreciated!!

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
sg02 said:
Hello guys, Can I change my NOC from 2173 to 2174 after receiving ITA?
is it better to create new profile with 2174 or change NOC to 2174 in e-APR?
Any help is much appreciated!!
Dude, I just replied to your post above .. if you want to change NOC go ahead and do it in you eAPR but make sure you add a letter of explanation explaining your case. as long as your NOC is in one of these A,O,B your case should be ok. This is my Opinion as long as your CRS score is not less then the minimum score in round of invitation you should be good

Ahmed adel

Nov 13, 2016
tpurohit said:
Dude, I just replied to your post above .. if you want to change NOC go ahead and do it in you eAPR but make sure you add a letter of explanation explaining your case. as long as your NOC is in one of these A,O,B your case should be ok. This is my Opinion as long as your CRS score is not less then the minimum score in round of invitation you should be good
hello dear iam dentist and finished wes i only have trf number of ilets with score 8 they only need trf number or they need hard copy any time

Ahmed adel

Nov 13, 2016
tpurohit said:
hello dear iam dentist and ifinished wes i only have ilets trf number they want hArd copy or oly trf number in all steps thank u