+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ahmed adel said:
hello dear iam dentist and ifinished wes i only have ilets trf number they want hArd copy or oly trf number in all steps thank u
You would need only the TRF number for now. You would have to submit documentation only after you get an ITA.

Ahmed adel

Nov 13, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
You would need only the TRF number for now. You would have to submit documentation only after you get an ITA.
thank u dear but if ican't get hard copy of ielts when i get ita they need hard copy also or only trf number

Ahmed adel

Nov 13, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
TRF isn't a mandatory document for your e-APR.
yes but they sure for my exam with trf number and i already used they original for my college so I can't get anather one when i get ita

arunkumarsachin

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Please suggest me that when creating EE profile, do we need to mention 10th and 12th grades in the education history. they ask to enter secondary and post-secondary period of study for eligibility for Express entry.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arunkumarsachin said:
Please suggest me that when creating EE profile, do we need to mention 10th and 12th grades in the education history. they ask to enter secondary and post-secondary period of study for eligibility for Express entry.
No.

PeachesAndMaples

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
ITA 1.4.2017
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
In God's Perfect Time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
rajkamalmohanram said:
Answered here -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html;msg5692530#msg5692530

I kindly request you to post in English because this is mainly an English thread. If you would like to rather post in a different langu4age, you can create a separate thread and start the discussion there.
Thank you Raj.

And well noted. :)

arunkumarsachin

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Hi,

I have 10 years of experience in IT field for same employer and worked in 3 different countries including Canada for multiple SAP project assignment. In filling work history detail in EE profile, do I need to mention all country's assignment. how the CRS point is to be calculated based on the experience. please suggest on this.

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
Hi Raj,

I am PNP (CEC) candidate. I have ITA now after completing form I have been taken to document checklist but for some reason I don't see a place where I can upload my PNP certificate. I have answered the question as YES where it asks if I have provincial nomination. do you know what could have I possibly done wrong or it is like this only ?

Appreciate your help

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
arunkumarsachin said:
Hi,

I have 10 years of experience in IT field for same employer and worked in 3 different countries including Canada for multiple SAP project assignment. In filling work history detail in EE profile, do I need to mention all country's assignment. how the CRS point is to be calculated based on the experience. please suggest on this.
Since you were working for the same employer, you can have one entry in the work history section IMO since the purpose of the work history section is only to claim points. However, please have 3 different entries in personal history section for 3 different countries. You can explain this using a LOE.

SaM@Jan4

Jan 8, 2017
Hi

I received an ITA on Jan 4 2017.
While entering the details into the Profile before the Express Entry draw, I entered the "available-funds" as CAD 23,000, since that was the amount that was mandated for a FSW candidate with family size of 4.
But I did not mention the Job Offer with which I am currently working in Canada.
My ITA was issued on FSW and not on CEC.

I came to know that Proof of Funds is not required if one has a valid Job Offer and is currently working in Canada.
While submitting the application for further processing, I would like to include my Job Offer and reduce the "Funds" to CAD 5,000.
Can someone advice whether I can update this info while going ahead with submission of application or should I decline my ITA and update the profile?

Will declining an ITA provide my an option to update the profile with the above information or would I need to create a new profile?

thanks
Sam

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
Hi, any idea as to whether rankings of all candidates would be displayed in the system as I heard on one of the forums post the changes in Nov'16?

Am kennedy

Oct 6, 2016
please I have one degree and a PGD in education but is not related to my profession. am a civil engineer, do I need to include the PGD in education I have in my application,
please I need your assistance