+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
Hi Guys!..

A small query, while submitting EE profile, there is a option to select all the provinces. Can we select all ? and how does it affect after eAPR ( Visa or landing e) ?

TIA.

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
Re: Reasons for Rejection
« Reply #4871 on: December 20, 2016, 09:41:42 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove
I submitted my app on 20 the Nov 2016 however still the status shows review of eligibility in progress since then.will my application be rejected.1 month is a long time.

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
That doesn't affect you post nominations at all ! Thats required for your interest in receiving PT nominations!
Go ahead and select all!
All the best. See you in the Game of Canada Immigration :D!

narindersahib said:
Hi Guys!..

A small query, while submitting EE profile, there is a option to select all the provinces. Can we select all ? and how does it affect after eAPR ( Visa or landing e) ?

TIA.

rajutatavarthi

Dec 14, 2014
Hi. I received ITA in 49th Express entry draw under Canadian Experience class. I am currently working in canada under ICT work permit. I obtained reference letter from my employer stating my Permanent job + 40 hours + job responsibilities.

CIC is asking me to upload 'Offer of Employment' . Can I upload my reference letter + deputation letter here. My employer cannot provide me a letter stating they will provide me a 'permanent' job here Please let me know how to proceed on this.

"You must provide a job offer letter from the employer who wants to hire you. It must be printed on company letterhead, and state that you will be employed permanently in Canada by that company. The letter must specify whether the job is:

for continuous, paid, full-time work (at least 30 hours a week),
for work that is permanent and not seasonal,
skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC)
(Note – in most cases, the job offer must be for a permanent job. For some types of jobs, it has to be for at least one year.)

The job offer letter must include contact information for the company (address, telephone number and email address)."

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ricky_twios said:
Hello All members,

After reading so many posts, finally decided to become member of such an amazing forum which has become encyclopedia for CANADA PR with the collective effort of everyone involved.

sorry if this seems like a stupid question.I am really stuck in this given situation. My final CRS score is 452( with CLB 10+). but with last few draws, it looks unlikely that i will ever get ITA. All PNPs are closed. I have 8+ years of IT experience(programming->testing->QA manager)

One of migration agent told me if i apply for his service($1,500 USD), he will help me to create my CV, market it on most relevant platform/channel, can even help me for interviews to find me a job which in turn add 50 points to my CRS making my score 502. then I should get ITA easily. is it feasible? like has it happened?my question is- has there anyone in this forum or anyone you know who got a job in IT industry without going to Canada? not sure if any company will even select a CV from EE profile pool.
Those 50 points are for job offers that are accompanied with a positive LMIA. Again, getting a job offer with a positive LMIA is difficult as employers wouldn't be willing to spend that kind of time and money for someone who is not in Canada yet. 452 is a good score, its just not good enough!

You can wait for PNPs to open next year. Check the below post to learn more about various programs -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html;msg5295212#msg5295212

Wish you good luck and all the very best!

preet14

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Hello,

I filled my EE Profile and found myself eligible with 417 points.

What are my chances to acquire ITA.

I have two types of work experience Office Assistant (1 year) and teacher (36 months It is also my current profession). I was only eligible as Office Assistant so chose it my primary occupation while filling the profile. Can I apply for teaching jobs as well while trying to get a job offer from a Canadian employer or do i have to apply for only Office Assistant jobs.

Please guide me.

achilles7

Nov 3, 2016
Hello all,

I have a PGWP - no NOC code on the permit. I recently got a promotion at my work place so my NOC code changed - it used to be 1254, it is 4165 now. I was wondering which NOC code I should be using for "Primary Occupation" question in the EE profile. The description for primary occupation reads "This means the job XXX has experience in and wants to base the immigration application on." As far as I understand I should put the later NOC code (4165) since the employment letter I will be getting from my employer will be based on this title.

Secondly, I used my 1254 for the "Four digit NOC code of current work permit" question. Should I update that to 4165 as well?

Thank you in advance for your time! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hi

I have completed preparing documents for my MSc and BSc both.

Should I send my MSc certificate from United Kingdom and BSc Certificate and Transcript from Bangladesh which was supposed to be send by my university together or separately?My university has handed me the sealed envelope to send it.

Thanks in advance for answering.

Regards
Life

Lifehack said:
Hi

Thank you for your response.In the website for UK MSc it is not written BSc evaluation is needed.

In the website Required Document:

"Clear, legible photocopies of all degree certificates issued by the institutions attended

e.g. Bachelor, Master, Postgraduate Diploma, Ph.D.

To be submitted to WES by applicant.

AND

To be submitted to WES by applicant.
Transcript of academic records issued by the institutions attended - showing all subjects completed and all grades/marks awarded for all years of post-secondary study

To be sent directly to WES by the institutions attended ".

So is it ok to only submit MSc Certificate and Transcript? Really appreciate you nice people answering my questions.

Regards
Life

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Hello Guys,

Is there any difference between the work experience gained by working for several employers or just for one employer considering that the total work experience is just in one NOC code and it is continuous?

Thanks.

twitch

Aug 19, 2016
Congratulations! to all, who have a score of 475 and more and have or will receive an ITA

I have a simple clarification regarding how my EE profile looks or reads

After I login my EE profile after click "check status and message" above "withdraw profile"

The page take me to my application/profile details
which reads as follows

Application/profile status Open
Province/Territory Nomination No nomination at this time
Job Bank Registration Accepted
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Met
ITA Status No invitation at this time

Followed by my point details and
Canadian Experience Class Met

Below the messages on the same page is a button "View submitted application" and "Return to previous Page"

When i click on "View submitted application"
My status reads as follows
Form Name Status
Personal details Updated
Contact details Updated
Study and languages Updated
Application details Updated
Representative Updated
Work history Updated

There is a third column that states "Options" that reads
"Update form" and "Revert changes"

What should the "status" column and "options" columns show/read as in a ideal situation?was wondering if everything is fine with my profile.

Do I need to do anything more to update my profile?

Much Appreciated!

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
twitch said:
Congratulations! to all, who have a score of 475 and more and have or will receive an ITA

I have a simple clarification regarding how my EE profile looks or reads

After I login my EE profile after click "check status and message" above "withdraw profile"

The page take me to my application/profile details
which reads as follows

Application/profile status Open
Province/Territory Nomination No nomination at this time
Job Bank Registration Accepted
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Met
ITA Status No invitation at this time

Followed by my point details and
Canadian Experience Class Met

Below the messages on the same page is a button "View submitted application" and "Return to previous Page"

When i click on "View submitted application"
My status reads as follows
Form Name Status
Personal details Updated
Contact details Updated
Study and languages Updated
Application details Updated
Representative Updated
Work history Updated

There is a third column that states "Options" that reads
"Update form" and "Revert changes"

What should the "status" column and "options" columns show/read as in a ideal situation?was wondering if everything is fine with my profile.

Do I need to do anything more to update my profile?

Much Appreciated!
Looks good, updated means you have provided all the information needed in this form. If you want to change that information you have to click on update form. Reverse changes is kind of Cancel button if you don't want your changes to save before exiting the form.

You have been accepted in pool under CEC

DIbraheem

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Hi guys,

Please help I have a problem, I mentioned that I have proof of funds equals to sum of my Apartment value-which I didn't sell yet- and the liquid money in bank. I just got ITA n just knew that I can't add my apartment value to proof of funds and I am afraid of misrepresentation If I changed the amount after ITA.
Anyone has any idea how to deal with that situation.
Are there anything called financial report to clarify the apartment value?