+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Ricky_twios

Dec 20, 2016
Hello All members,

After reading so many posts, finally decided to become member of such an amazing forum which has become encyclopedia for CANADA PR with the collective effort of everyone involved.

sorry if this seems like a stupid question.I am really stuck in this given situation. My final CRS score is 452( with CLB 10+). but with last few draws, it looks unlikely that i will ever get ITA. All PNPs are closed. I have 8+ years of IT experience(programming->testing->QA manager)

One of migration agent told me if i apply for his service($1,500 USD), he will help me to create my CV, market it on most relevant platform/channel, can even help me for interviews to find me a job which in turn add 50 points to my CRS making my score 502. then I should get ITA easily. is it feasible? like has it happened?my question is- has there anyone in this forum or anyone you know who got a job in IT industry without going to Canada? not sure if any company will even select a CV from EE profile pool.

Dec 20, 2016
Hello,

I already had my Express Entry profile submitted but had to make some changes with the new questions being added for Canadian education. Meanwhile, I also received my PNP nomination and updated that question but the options are greyed out and I am unable to edit the response any longer. This is marking my profile incomplete and I’m not able to submit it. I already reported this technical issue but the response I got from CIC is of no help to fix it.

I wanted to ask if you know other people facing such technical issues? And will it be a wise idea to withdraw my profile and start a new one? I read that it is advised not to create a new profile so I just want to be sure that it will not impact my application in any sense.

Thanks in advance for your help!

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
You have to submit both your bachelors and masters:
As mentioned in the WES Website for degree earned in India
"For all applicants submitting a Master’s Degree or PGDip earned on top of a three year Bachelor’s Degree (12+3+2) for evaluation, WES requires that you provide your Bachelor’s degree documents, otherwise WES cannot complete the evaluation."

Source Link : http://www.wes.org/required/india-instructions.asp?inst=2

Lifehack said:
Hi

Can someone please reply to this quote? :'(

I really need do the ECA as soon as I can.

So is it okay if I only do ECA for my MSc? As point wise will there be any impact if only MSc is submitted?Then I will just submit MSc.

Thank you in advance for answering my queries.

Regards
Life

Shehzaib

Sep 15, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP-21-July-2016
Doc's Request.
ITA: 07-September-2016
Nomination.....
24-August-2016
AOR Received.
19-October-2016
IELTS Request
21-May-2016
File Transfer...
21-May-2016
Med's Done....
26-September-2016-- Passed: 21-October-2016
Passport Req..
01-Mar-2017
Hi I have submitted my e-APP of EE on 19th October 2016. Now, It's been two months and the status is still showing Review in progress with Medical passed. I want to know if everything goes well then what will be the next status or list of status? Also what is the average time to get a PPR now?

Thanks in advance. :)

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lifehack said:
Hi

Can someone please reply to this quote? :'(

I really need do the ECA as soon as I can.

So is it okay if I only do ECA for my MSc? As point wise will there be any impact if only MSc is submitted?Then I will just submit MSc.

Thank you in advance for answering my queries.

Regards
Life
As per CIC , you can get masters evaluated which attracts highest points. However, WES has document requirement based on countries. If you are from India you have to also provide Bachelors and there are different requirements for other countries.

Ricky_twios

Dec 20, 2016
Hello Rajkamal/Stanley/other senior folks- please give your invaluable commnets/input

Ricky_twios said:
Hello All members,

After reading so many posts, finally decided to become member of such an amazing forum which has become encyclopedia for CANADA PR with the collective effort of everyone involved.

sorry if this seems like a stupid question.I am really stuck in this given situation. My final CRS score is 452( with CLB 10+). but with last few draws, it looks unlikely that i will ever get ITA. All PNPs are closed. I have 8+ years of IT experience(programming->testing->QA manager)

One of migration agent told me if i apply for his service($1,500 USD), he will help me to create my CV, market it on most relevant platform/channel, can even help me for interviews to find me a job which in turn add 50 points to my CRS making my score 502. then I should get ITA easily. is it feasible? like has it happened?my question is- has there anyone in this forum or anyone you know who got a job in IT industry without going to Canada? not sure if any company will even select a CV from EE profile pool.

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hallo my friends. I have one question. Namely, I have new IELTS results and I don't know where and how should I update my EE profile.
Thanks in advance.

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Have you received Nomination, if so then no need to update? Adding a signature would avoid to & fro mails and if conditions ::)

If not, Login to cic > Select your EE > View Submitted application > study & languages > official languages update them here.
Its pretty straight fwd. I am wondering how you didn't find it!

Do not forget to update OINP about it by sending a Email with results scan copy!

traveler982 said:
Hallo my friends. I have one question. Namely, I have new IELTS results and I don't know where and how should I update my EE profile.
Thanks in advance.

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hi

Thank you for your reply.

I have done my MSc from United Kingdom and my BSc from Bangladesh.

So I am confused,what should I do?Should I do only MSc or BSc and MSc?

Please give some inputs.

Regards
Life
uzumaki said:
You have to submit both your bachelors and masters:
As mentioned in the WES Website for degree earned in India
"For all applicants submitting a Master’s Degree or PGDip earned on top of a three year Bachelor’s Degree (12+3+2) for evaluation, WES requires that you provide your Bachelor’s degree documents, otherwise WES cannot complete the evaluation."

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hi

Please give some inputs.

Regards
Life

kamy said:
As per CIC , you can get masters evaluated which attracts highest points. However, WES has document requirement based on countries. If you are from India you have to also provide Bachelors and there are different requirements for other countries.

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
There is no harm in submitting both the degrees documents for evaluation and charges are same is what i believe!

If final degree is completed at United Kingdom, all the certificates from all institutions attended are required(I infer it as need both bachelors & Masters) & special requirements are posted(digital access etc.,).

Check the documents checklist @ "http://www.wes.org/required/index.asp"

If I am you, I would contact WES directly for accurate response!, start collecting Masters & bachelors documents and parallely wait for suggestions from others who got similar evaluations completed.

Lifehack said:
Hi

Please give some inputs.

Regards
Life

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lifehack said:
Hi

Please give some inputs.

Regards
Life
Look for the documents required by selecting your country on wes site, most probably you would have to provide only Msc degree but if they say that bsc is required to be provided then for msc evaluation you don't have an option.

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ricky_twios said:
Hello Rajkamal/Stanley/other senior folks- please give your invaluable commnets/input
Trust NO agent for Canada PR. Especially when you have a good career progression and would not like to get affected by false promises.

In 2017, all PNPs will open again. So be patient dear. All the best

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hi

Thank you for your response.Really appreciate it.

Regards
Life

uzumaki said:
There is no harm in submitting both the degrees documents for evaluation and charges are same is what i believe!

If final degree is completed at United Kingdom, all the certificates from all institutions attended are required(I infer it as need both bachelors & Masters) & special requirements are posted(digital access etc.,).

Check the documents checklist @

If I am you, I would contact WES directly for accurate response!, start collecting Masters & bachelors documents and parallely wait for suggestions from others who got similar evaluations completed.

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hi

Thank you for your response.In the website for UK MSc it is not written BSc evaluation is needed.

In the website Required Document:

"Clear, legible photocopies of all degree certificates issued by the institutions attended

e.g. Bachelor, Master, Postgraduate Diploma, Ph.D.

To be submitted to WES by applicant.

AND

To be submitted to WES by applicant.
Transcript of academic records issued by the institutions attended - showing all subjects completed and all grades/marks awarded for all years of post-secondary study

To be sent directly to WES by the institutions attended ".

So is it ok to only submit MSc Certificate and Transcript? Really appreciate you nice people answering my questions.

Regards
Life

kamy said:
Look for the documents required by selecting your country on wes site, most probably you would have to provide only Msc degree but if they say that bsc is required to be provided then for msc evaluation you don't have an option.