+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
lifein360 said:
Thank you Rajkamal. To reconfirm, I checked my invitation PDF and I didn't get 50 points for LMIA/Arranged job, plus I recalculated my score on CIC site and it is still the same so I guess I am in the clear.

I am at a comfortable 548, and it'll take me 2-3 weeks to get my PCC from the Indian consulate anyway, so I am wondering for my obviously irrational peace of mind to reject this ITA, fix all the mistakes, and wait for the next one. Assuming I do that, does all the information I entered for personal history and travel history etc. get saved or do I have to re-enter all that again. Extremely first world issue but just wanted to know.
If you decline this invitation, the information in the sections you mentioned would not be saved AFAIK. You would have to enter them again.

Sep 5, 2015
Hi, I have got nomination and starting to prepare E-APR docs and need advise on following points:

1. Do I have to upload only 1st and last 2 pages of passport of all applicants or it has to be all pages?
2. For POF, I have been maintaining fixed deposits, which have been renewed recently. As per E-APR process, the accounts have to be mentioned on bank's letter head with opening dates and average balance of last 6 months. Since the opening dates will be recent so will that be counted as POF. Although, I have POF certificate of last year mentioning balances in Fixed deposits, which shows that balances have been maintained but all FD account numbers have changed now. Should I attach both current and previous POF certificates or is there any other option?
3. For upfront medical, do I need to submit any form with the Doctor?

Thanks

re_ionut

Apr 22, 2016
Hi all,
A month ago, I submitted my EE profile- 345 points. I opted for PNP program, also. My options are New Brunswick and Ontario. For Ontario, I understood that the minimum score is 400, but for New Brunswick is not the same. In my account is written, Criteria for PNP - NOT MET. Please, can anyone tell me why?
The second query is: How some candidates take 786 CRS score? like in the last draw from 30 nov. A person can take maximum 600(education, language,...) and if is chosen by PNP receives another 600 points. The problem is, I can't figure out how is getting not much above 600 points.
Thanks!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Kapil Manchanda said:
Hi, I have got nomination and starting to prepare E-APR docs and need advise on following points:

1. Do I have to upload only 1st and last 2 pages of passport of all applicants or it has to be all pages?

Pages from the current PP with any markings/visas/stamps and the bio pages.

2. For POF, I have been maintaining fixed deposits, which have been renewed recently. As per E-APR process, the accounts have to be mentioned on bank's letter head with opening dates and average balance of last 6 months. Since the opening dates will be recent so will that be counted as POF. Although, I have POF certificate of last year mentioning balances in Fixed deposits, which shows that balances have been maintained but all FD account numbers have changed now. Should I attach both current and previous POF certificates or is there any other option?

See if your bank issues a letter mentioning that the current FDs were funded from a previous FD that was maintained from XX - YY dates. If they don't issue such a letter, then you can attach previous FD receipts and mention the same in a LOE.

3. For upfront medical, do I need to submit any form with the Doctor?

No. Generally, the documents required are your original PP, photocopies of bio pages of PP, photos and ITA letter (asked by some clinics). You'd have to fill some forms in the clinic (this will be provided by the doctor).

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
re_ionut said:
Hi all,
A month ago, I submitted my EE profile- 345 points. I opted for PNP program, also. My options are New Brunswick and Ontario. For Ontario, I understood that the minimum score is 400, but for New Brunswick is not the same. In my account is written, Criteria for PNP - NOT MET. Please, can anyone tell me why?

That is because you have not received your nomination yet. For you to be eligible to receive invitation under the Provincial Nominee Stream, you should have a nomination (which you currently do not have). Once you receive your nomination, that field will change to "Met". Please note that the "Not met" that you see against PNP doesn't mean that you are ineligible to apply to provincial nominee programs.

To know more about PN programs, please check the below link -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html;msg5295212#msg5295212

The second query is: How some candidates take 786 CRS score? like in the last draw from 30 nov. A person can take maximum 600(education, language,...) and if is chosen by PNP receives another 600 points. The problem is, I can't figure out how is getting not much above 600 points.

That is because the applicant might either have a valid job offer/Canadian education/PNP) etc. For instance, the applicant might have a score of 310 but if he secures a PN, his score will grow to 910. Similarly, if the applicant has a PhD + 3 years of work experience + CLB-10, he might have an unusually high score like 510 etc.
Thanks!

re_ionut

Apr 22, 2016
First of all, thanks for the answer. For the second question: how someone can obtain 786 points, when a job offer brings 600 points? Neither of your given examples explain this situation. I'm asking, because many people have this kind of score, and I don't know how.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
re_ionut said:
First of all, thanks for the answer. For the second question: how someone can obtain 786 points, when a job offer brings 600 points? Neither of your given examples explain this situation. I'm asking, because many people have this kind of score, and I don't know how.
You can try playing with the CRS tool for various inputs and see for yourself. I have done a sample below -

Your results

All Express Entry candidates get a score out of 1,200, based on the four parts of the Comprehensive Ranking System formula.

We invite the highest-ranking candidates from the pool to apply as a permanent resident through regular “rounds of invitations.” See what minimum scores have been in the past.
Core/Human capital factors

Age = 110
Level of education = 135
Study in Canada = 30
Official Languages = 136
First Official Language = 136
Second Official Language = 0
Canadian work experience = 72

Subtotal - Core/Human capital factors = 453
Spouse factors

Level of education = 0
First Official Languages = 0
Canadian work experience = 0

Subtotal - Spouse factors = 0
Skill transferability factors
Education

A) Official Language proficiency and education = 50
B) Canadian work experience and education = 50

Subtotal = 50
Foreign work experience

A) Official Language proficiency and foreign work experience = 50
B) Canadian and foreign work experience B) = 50

Subtotal = 50

Certificate of qualification = 0

Subtotal Skill transferability factors = 100
Comprehensive Ranking System formula

Subtotal Core/Human capital + Spouse factors + Skill transferability = 553

Additional points = 230

Grand total = 783
Those examples I quoted explain why some people have unusually high CRS and are very much valid. If you want to see how someone can get an exact score of 786 (I got to 783, so pretty close), then play with the CRS tool and you'll find out.

The above score was achieved by entering :

Marital Status : Single
Education : Masters
Canadian Education: Yes (a degree 3 year or longer/Masters)
IELTS: CLB-9
Canadian Work Experience : 4 years
Foreign Work Experience : 3 years
Valid Job Offer : YES (under skill type 00)
Provincial Nomination: No

Good luck!

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
If you're the principal applicant then you would need an ECA, otherwise your profile will be deemed ineligible.

Regarding your wife, no need to get an ECA for the bachelors, her highest degree (masters) will give you the most points.
Thanks. What should I include in the education section for my wife in EE profile? Do I have to include her foreign bachelor degree also. Since if I include that, I have to declare that there is no ECA and I don't know if it can have any adverse effect on the score considering that the latest degree she has is a Canadian master's degree?

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Hi,

My wife has one year of Canadian work experience in NOC B which can bring some CRS scores for our case as a dependent in my profile. She has also some Canadian experience which is not in NOC 0,A or B. Though, no points will be awarded for that part of the experience. Is it really required to mention all the work experiences in the EE profile?

Thanks.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nad86 said:
Thanks. What should I include in the education section for my wife in EE profile? Do I have to include her foreign bachelor degree also. Since if I include that, I have to declare that there is no ECA and I don't know if it can have any adverse effect on the score considering that the latest degree she has is a Canadian master's degree?
No, only mention her Master's degree.

Once you obtain your ITA you can mention her bachelors in the personal history section.

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
Hi Guys,

For Foreign work experience, will 3-4 months pay-stubs and the reference letter with correct IRCC format suffice? Since I closed my bank acccounts back home, I do not have any bank statements.

For my Canadian work ex I do have everything though

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hi

Can someone please reply to this quote? :'(

I really need do the ECA as soon as I can.

So is it okay if I only do ECA for my MSc? As point wise will there be any impact if only MSc is submitted?Then I will just submit MSc.

Thank you in advance for answering my queries.

Regards
Life

Lifehack said:
Hi

Thank you for your quick reply.

The problem with my country is that the process of the submitting paper is also very complicated.

Such as:

"Required Documents
All final or provisional degree certificates e.g. Bachelor, Master, Master of Philosophy, Ph.D. AND To be sent directly to WES by the awarding authority.

All documents must be stamped and verified by the Controller of Examination. Verifications or notarized copies from any other source will not be accepted.
Individual Mark Sheet/Result Card issued by the university indicating all:Elective subjects taken,Subsidiary subjects taken,Individual grades obtained for each year of study Please note that college-issued Mark Sheet/Result Card will not be accepted.
To be sent directly to WES by the awarding authority.

All documents must be stamped and verified by the Controller of Examination. Verifications or notarized copies from any other source will not be accepted."

Also I have graduated some years ago so some rules and regulation and authority has been changed since then.So getting the required papers might cause me significant of time and money.

So is it okay if I only do ECA for my MSc? As point wise will it be there be any impact if only MSc is submitted?Then I will just submit MSc.

Thank you for answering my queries.

Regards
Life

shopnodana91

Dec 20, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-01-2021
Med's Request
02-03-2021
Med's Done....
08-03-2021
Passport Req..
01-04-2021
Hi! I am new member of this group and want to migrate to canada. I am Mechanical Engineer with 6 year job experience. I got EMBA from USTC, Bangladesh. Planning for ECA and IELTS. Have any suggestion for me?Thanks