+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

alina1990

Dec 14, 2016
Faisalabad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Hello,
I am new here and want to know about EE process as i am planing to apply for EE.
I have a M.Phil Degree in management Sciences.
I have four year + experience as a lecturer in college.
My age is 25.
IELTS 7 (overall)s6.5 w7 L7 R7.5
Have enough funds to show.
My husband have Masters degree in commerce.
his Age is 26.
IELTS 6.5(overall)s5.5 w5.5 L7 R7.5
My problem is that our points on csr is 390 and as i observe any candidate with score lower than 450 never got an ITA.
I want to know that what i should have to do to increase my CSR point.Is it possible to get a job off through Canada job bank and on that behalf we can get any provincial nomination.Because even we improve our IELTS results it have no major impact on results.
Please suggest me what should we have to do now and what possibilities are there.
Regards.

zackmoody

Dec 18, 2016
Hi Guys just a quick question

On my WES report, at the top my name is written as: SINGH, Sameer

Whereas, on my passport my Given Name is : Sameer Singh (There is no last name on my passport)

On my degrees my name is written as Sameer Singh. There is no first name and last name fields on any of my degrees or marksheets.

Will that be a concern coz my WES report mentions my name in a different way as compared to my passport.
While filling up my WES online form I put Singh in my last name because the last name field was mandatory to fill up.

Thank You

BIZZIB

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
I got the invitation. Now I have two options; either continue or decline. If I opt for continue now, will I be able to decline the invitation at a later point,
If I feel that I may not be able to adhere to timeline of 90 days in submitting application or If I may not be able to provide some docs specified by CIC

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DIbraheem said:
Hi guys,

Please help I have a problem, I mentioned that I have proof of funds equals to sum of my Apartment value-which I didn't sell yet- and the liquid money in bank. I just got ITA n just knew that I can't add my apartment value to proof of funds and I am afraid of misrepresentation If I changed the amount after ITA.
Anyone has any idea how to deal with that situation.
Are there anything called financial report to clarify the apartment value?
There is no option other than showing your investments(mutual funds, bonds)/bank accounts/receive gift from your friend/family and supporting it with affidavit.

OR sell your apartment

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Hello Guys.

I have been working as a part time employee for a period of about two years. After that, I switched to a full time contract in the same company and worked for about another two years. Then I have changed my employer and worked about 8 months in the same occupation. As you know, for the FSWP, 3 years of foreign full time working experience can bring the highest score possible. Since, I have worked 40 hours a week for the full time part of my experience, I believe, the full time portion of my experience (although being less than 3 years) can fulfill the required hours of 3-year work experience. Is it necessary to mention the initial part time work experience? If yes, I have got no idea what to mention in the hours per week field. The number of hours per week was not fixed. I appreciate your help in advance.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nad86 said:
Hello Guys.

I have been working as a part time employee for a period of about two years. After that, I switched to a full time contract in the same company and worked for about another two years. Then I have changed my employer and worked about 8 months in the same occupation. As you know, for the FSWP, 3 years of foreign full time working experience can bring the highest score possible. Since, I have worked 40 hours a week for the full time part of my experience, I believe, the full time portion of my experience (although being less than 3 years) can fulfill the required hours of 3-year work experience. Is it necessary to mention the initial part time work experience? If yes, I have got no idea what to mention in the hours per week field. The number of hours per week was not fixed. I appreciate your help in advance.
You do not need to mention the part-time experience if you're not claiming points for it.

Udayesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
alina1990 said:
Hello,
I am new here and want to know about EE process as i am planing to apply for EE.
I have a M.Phil Degree in management Sciences.
I have four year + experience as a lecturer in college.
My age is 25.
IELTS 7 (overall)s6.5 w7 L7 R7.5
Have enough funds to show.
My husband have Masters degree in commerce.
his Age is 26.
IELTS 6.5(overall)s5.5 w5.5 L7 R7.5
My problem is that our points on csr is 390 and as i observe any candidate with score lower than 450 never got an ITA.
I want to know that what i should have to do to increase my CSR point.Is it possible to get a job off through Canada job bank and on that behalf we can get any provincial nomination.Because even we improve our IELTS results it have no major impact on results.
Please suggest me what should we have to do now and what possibilities are there.
Regards.
Try to improve your IELTS to 8777 in LRWS. You have a big advantage of Masters and Young age in your side. You'll get maximum points for CLB 9+ in IELTS. Calculate your score with 8777 and you'll be surprised. It should be around 470 if you both have done ECA for Masters and 8777.

Hope it helps

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
BIZZIB said:
I got the invitation. Now I have two options; either continue or decline. If I opt for continue now, will I be able to decline the invitation at a later point,
If I feel that I may not be able to adhere to timeline of 90 days in submitting application or If I may not be able to provide some docs specified by CIC
Yes, you can.

DivyaJ

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
ANAND
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-04-2017
Nomination.....
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
IELTS Request
28-02-2018
I have completed my MBA in Marketing and right now working as a business development executive (sales person) in IT firm since 2 years and now I want to apply for Express entry but I am having confusion that my occuapation will come under which occupation list so can you please guide me in this.?

Also, I want to apply for WES so can I need to send my transcript ( that means transcript of 10th, 12th, Bachelor's and Masters) OR I just need to send transcript of Bachelor's and Masters??

Looking forward to hear from you..

DivyaJ

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
ANAND
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-04-2017
Nomination.....
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
IELTS Request
28-02-2018
Also, Can I start the process of WES without help of any consultants?

If yes, then what is the step by step.process for the same ?

alina1990

Dec 14, 2016
Faisalabad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Udayesh said:
Try to improve your IELTS to 8777 in LRWS. You have a big advantage of Masters and Young age in your side. You'll get maximum points for CLB 9+ in IELTS. Calculate your score with 8777 and you'll be surprised. It should be around 470 if you both have done ECA for Masters and 8777.

Hope it helps
Thanks a lot dear for your suggest i will try it.
Is there any other solution please guide me about it.

alina1990

Dec 14, 2016
Faisalabad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Udayesh said:

Hope it helps
I have one more question.
I want to ask if my csr points are 470 and i m in pool and the candidate with minimum points invited in that draw has 480 points.Would they consider me in next draw or just throw me out from the pool of candidates?

Nilkanth Lucky

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Doc's Request.
July, 2016
Nomination.....
September, 2016
AOR Received.
October, 2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
08-04-2017
Is it ok to visit Home country for a month while PR application in progress? In other words, Is it ok to leave Canada while PR in progress?

DivyaJ

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
ANAND
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-04-2017
Nomination.....
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
IELTS Request
28-02-2018
I have completed my MBA in Marketing and right now working as a business development executive (sales person) in IT firm since 2 years and now I want to apply for Express entry but I am having confusion that my occuapation will come under which occupation list so can you please guide me in this.?

Also, I want to apply for WES so can I need to send my transcript ( that means transcript of 10th, 12th, Bachelor's and Masters) OR I just need to send transcript of Bachelor's and Masters??

Looking forward to hear from you..