+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
Hi, a small question - do the provinces practically nominate persons from EE? For example, if one has not applied to provinces separately, is there any chance that they nominate after seeing the EE profile?

Second question, if OINP opens up, does it by default ask all candidates above 400 to submit their documents?

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jtoc said:
Bachelor's, I guess. btw could you enter the pool in time for y/day's draw? if so, then would've made it no??
Hello,
No i could not :(. My Master's equivalency came some 12 hours after the draw was out.

I had not submitted the EE as WES said that if my evaluation was reviewed positively, CIC will never have access to old scores. So wanted to play safe.

Hope to have it in next draw now. fingers crossed.

Good luck to you as well.

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
You can claim points for your Masters degree. Congrats!

You would be awarded points only for your Masters degree here.
Thanks a lot Raj. Updating my profile as suggested.

Good luck to you.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vaibhav007us said:
Hi, a small question - do the provinces practically nominate persons from EE? For example, if one has not applied to provinces separately, is there any chance that they nominate after seeing the EE profile?

Second question, if OINP opens up, does it by default ask all candidates above 400 to submit their documents?
1) No. No province will simply nominate you without asking you to submit application/documents to them.

2) If you have a CRS >= CRS decided by OINP, there is a good chance that you will get it.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Dear Raj and seniors,
Does recommend passed means eligibility is passed in GCMS notes?Is it same?
Rabin

jtoc

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
kashjuni said:
Hello,
No i could not :(. My Master's equivalency came some 12 hours after the draw was out.

I had not submitted the EE as WES said that if my evaluation was reviewed positively, CIC will never have access to old scores. So wanted to play safe.

Hope to have it in next draw now. fingers crossed.

Good luck to you as well.
All the best for the next one!!

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
1) No. No province will simply nominate you without asking you to submit application/documents to them.

2) If you have a CRS >= CRS decided by OINP, there is a good chance that you will get it.
Thanks Raj. But do provinces actually ask for documentation by just selecting from the EE database?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vaibhav007us said:
Thanks Raj. But do provinces actually ask for documentation by just selecting from the EE database?
At the moment, AFAIK, only OINP does that (May be BC does it too but I am not sure). To apply to other provinces other than Ontario, you have to keep yourself updated about the dates these programs open and submit the application ASAP because there is high demand for slots.

Check the below link -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html;msg5295212#msg5295212

faith99

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Hii. i am in edmonton i just wanted to ask is it compulsory to go usa airport for landing immigration purpose ?Or can i do from edmonton itself ? please let me know if you know how it works.i would appreciate thanx

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faith99 said:
Hii. i am in edmonton i just wanted to ask is it compulsory to go usa airport for landing immigration purpose ?Or can i do from edmonton itself ? please let me know if you know how it works.i would appreciate thanx
No, you can make an appointment at a CIC office to do your landing.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/completed-landing-interview-t400227.0.html

Cheers ;)

jaybe

Jun 22, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
06 June 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
14th Dec
VISA ISSUED...
04 jan 2017
LANDED..........
10 jan 2017
faith99 said:
There are 3 options:
1.You can do by cic office in edmonton- will take some time(one of my friend got appointment after a month)
you.
2. Travel to USA(a short weekend visit- need US visa) and land back to edmonton airport.

3. Go nearby US boarder and flagpole- a friend went coutts.
https://www.google.ca/maps?q=coutts&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjH5Jb0o5DQAhVlzoMKHeOLC04Q_AUICCgB

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
RabinJi said:
Dear Raj and seniors,
Does recommend passed means eligibility is passed in GCMS notes?Is it same?
Rabin
Anybody could answer my question :mad: :mad: :mad:

teenzky

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2019
Hi guys,

Do I continue counting the number of full-time work experience i had with my old and new company?
For instance, I got 2 years experience in my previous company and another 2 yrs in my new company with the same job description but slightly different job title (like: Major Incident Manager and High Severity incident Manager), does that make it 4 yrs total of work experience?

I'm a bit confused.

thanks in advance.

adnanhsiddiqui

May 31, 2015
Hi

Can anyone confirm that "are there any adaptability points in CRS Ranking System, for Chartered Professional Accountant Certification from Canada with IELTS CLB 7 or above?

Regards

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adnanhsiddiqui said:
Hi

Can anyone confirm that "are there any adaptability points in CRS Ranking System, for Chartered Professional Accountant Certification from Canada with IELTS CLB 7 or above?

Regards
No, I don't think so. The "Certificate of qualification" is specifically for trade occupations.