+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
teenzky said:
Hi guys,

Do I continue counting the number of full-time work experience i had with my old and new company?
For instance, I got 2 years experience in my previous company and another 2 yrs in my new company with the same job description but slightly different job title (like: Major Incident Manager and High Severity incident Manager), does that make it 4 yrs total of work experience?

I'm a bit confused.

thanks in advance.
Yes, you have 4 years of work experience.

1 year of work experience must be "continuous". Once you've met this requirement, all work experience can be totalled together, as long as it is in a skill level A, B, or O NOC.

teenzky

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2019
istari said:
Yes, you have 4 years of work experience.

1 year of work experience must be "continuous". Once you've met this requirement, all work experience can be totalled together, as long as it is in a skill level A, B, or O NOC.
thanks for your help. it would help me increase my points ;)

eriandaya

Jun 2, 2016
gagambi said:
Hi good evening, ano nyo nalamn ng scammer sila or fraud?ano basis?kc ng apply din aq eh so need ko din ng proof na tama sinasabi mo,ngpay na rin k aq eh, how true ba ito?hy LMAO?meron knaba employer?
hi actually may kaso n sila. wala silang employer..kung willing kang sumali sa case pwede kang sumama sa min

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
If my employer is not issuing reference letter, what alternatives do I have?

I have documents like appointment letter, pay slips, yearly appraisal letters mentioning designations and ctc. The employer can at max is ready to issue a latter stating that I have been employed since ____ date and currently my designation is _______.

What should id do?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vaibhav007us said:
If my employer is not issuing reference letter, what alternatives do I have?

I have documents like appointment letter, pay slips, yearly appraisal letters mentioning designations and ctc. The employer can at max is ready to issue a latter stating that I have been employed since ____ date and currently my designation is _______.

What should id do?
You need to provide a combination of documents which prove your designation, work dates, salary, and roles and responsibilities.
For roles and responsibilities, you can get a letter written by a colleague or clients.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faith99 said:
Hiii if i am not wrong express entry total time is 8 months ( 2 months for documents submission time and 6 months processing time after we submit all docs..) i was under the impression it takes total 6 months ( 2 months for documents submission and 4 months for processing time ).........correct me if m wrong.. thanx
After you receive ITA, you have 60 days (2 months) to submit your documents. After that, processing time is around 6 months, although it sometimes takes much longer.

Nov 5, 2016
Hi Friends,

I need your suggestions and help. Currently I am planning to apply for PR under EE. I have cleared IELTS with overall 7 bands and ECA is about to complete. I have more than 8 years of full time job experience in Telecom industry. And currently working with a leading MNC named Nokia. I have applied through a consultancy and its name is Opulentus. According to the consultancy my approx CRS score will be 333, Am I still eligible for EE? Will i get ITA?

Please guide me through it.
Thanks in advance.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eriandaya said:
@gagambi kindly check your inbox. puno na. d ako makareply. may msg ako sa fb mo
The main threads on this forum are for English. If you want to post in another language, create a new thread.

faith99

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Hii... I have heard from my friends that it may happen sometimes as i have no idea regarding this matter tats y i m posting this question ? if your LMIA is in process and when your work permit gets expired and when you apply for restoration of work permit it may happen that they can issue the closed work permit based on the LMIA without LMIA approval ? i know my question is wierd but does this happen anytime ? And if you get the work permit by any chance can we eligible to put the file under express entry ? THANK U GUYS LOOKING FOR AN ANSWER.............

pr_s

Oct 30, 2016
Hi seniors,

i Have just amended my EE profile (changed the country of education), i signed and submitted it and it prompted Congrats message.
Now i am not able to view my submitted profile and the message bar says "processing update".

1. Is it normal?
2. If it is, how long will it take the changes to be incorporated?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
pr_s said:
Hi seniors,

i Have just amended my EE profile (changed the country of education), i signed and submitted it and it prompted Congrats message.
Now i am not able to view my submitted profile and the message bar says "processing update".

1. Is it normal?
2. If it is, how long will it take the changes to be incorporated?
1. Yes
2. Give it 24 hours

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Correction of Date of Birth in EE profile

Hi All,

I have a question regarding date of birth in EE profile. I submitted my EE profile and got a PT notification of interest from Ontario. Now I want to correct the date of birth on my passport. How can I do that? I have the old date of birth on all my Education documents, IELTS and ECA report.
Is there any way I can update my DOB on passport and then on EE profile?
Thank you!

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Hello everyone,

Just a quick question,
3 days ago i got email stating my profile has been updated today i opened my ee account but nothing has changed.. Neither points variation nor nomination... Any reason? Or m i missing something?