+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
I had created my EE profile yesterday and it came to open status immediately after registering in job bank yesterday.

However, I received an email after a day stating that the application has been updated and asked me to log in to the account. After logging-in I couldn't find any change. What does this email signify?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vaibhav007us said:
I had created my EE profile yesterday and it came to open status immediately after registering in job bank yesterday.

However, I received an email after a day stating that the application has been updated and asked me to log in to the account. After logging-in I couldn't find any change. What does this email signify?
It's what we call a "ghost e-mail" the system tends to do that.

Nothing to worry about mate ;)

adnanhsiddiqui

May 31, 2015
Hi,

I have a question, if a Candidate is working as a Foreign Trade Officer for a Bank what would be a suitable NOC. Foreign Trade involves LC (letter of credit), BG (Bank Guarantees), Forex Payments in NOSTRO Accounts etc. I am trying to find my NOC but couldn't do because of the JDs. The only NOC that I found is slightly matching the title which is 1113 Securities agents, investment dealers and brokers. Can anyone help in this regard.

NOC 1212 matches my JDs but my Functional Title of Foreign Trade Officer is not there.

The candidate is currently performing the following JDs:

1. Project Management of Foreign Trade Operations.
2. Project lead WeBOC (Web Based One Customs) and Centralization of Bank Guarantees.
3. Manage a team of WeBOC Support Helpdesk.
4. Conduct training of Trade Officers countrywide.
5. End-to-end gap analysis for Foreign Trade module development.
6. Preparing process flows for Import & Export Automation and Centralization of Bank Guarantees.
7. Preparing Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for International Trade Finance projects.
8. Liaison with State Bank of Pakistan and Pakistan Customs for WeBOC troubleshooting.
9. Drafting Service Level Agreements (SLA) between Branches and CPU.
10. Troubleshooting of Trade finance module in Core Banking Application.
11. Liaison with I.T. for development of Trade related reports.

Awaiting a helpful response in the regard.

Best Regards

teenzky

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2019
Good day!

Anyone here who experienced using NOC 2171 for ITSM (IT Service Management) or ITIL based jobs?
I am having a hard time choosing the proper NOC code. My current position is Major Incident Manager wherein I manage major outages for network or IT infrastructure related incidents via conference calls or meetings with the stakeholders, service delivery managers, or any IT concerned provider. The main goal is to restore the service as quickly as possible thus preventing business impact.

Thanks in advance.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
teenzky said:
Good day!

Anyone here who experienced using NOC 2171 for ITSM (IT Service Management) or ITIL based jobs?
I am having a hard time choosing the proper NOC code. My current position is Major Incident Manager wherein I manage major outages for network or IT infrastructure related incidents via conference calls or meetings with the stakeholders, service delivery managers, or any IT concerned provider. The main goal is to restore the service as quickly as possible thus preventing business impact.

Thanks in advance.
You should e-mail NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca they can help you finding the right NOC code for you.

Cheers ;)

ralph87

Jul 4, 2014
I have just received an ITA in the last express entry draw (19th October) but I am already in Canada since past two months (on a student visa). My query is: for proof of funds can I show a letter from a Canadian bank saying I have the money in my account? Or do I have to show it from my home country's account. I am asking because I have been in Canada since mid august and my Canadian bank account is just two months old.
Any help will be appreciated.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ralph87 said:
I have just received an ITA in the last express entry draw (19th October) but I am already in Canada since past two months (on a student visa). My query is: for proof of funds can I show a letter from a Canadian bank saying I have the money in my account? Or do I have to show it from my home country's account. I am asking because I have been in Canada since mid august and my Canadian bank account is just two months old.
Any help will be appreciated.
If the money has been in your account for less than 6 months, you need to prove where it came from.
So if you transfer it from your home country bank account to your Canadian bank account, that's fine, but you'll need to show proof that it was transferred from another account in your name.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
teenzky said:
Good day!

Thanks in advance.
You should choose your NOC based on your roles and responsibilities. The designation is not as important as your roles, IMO. You can send your roles and responsibilities, your education level and your designation to noc@workingincanada.gc.ca and they will get back to you with an appropriate NOC.

pr_s

Oct 30, 2016
Hello seniors, raj, astari, kryton, dilpiero and others. thanks a lot for your contribution to this forum.
My first post here though i have been following this for a while.
I am in a process of filling out my EE profile. Have got few questions while filling out education history if you could assist:

1.In Education history it asks for complete full academic years, my degree is 3 years long but I completed it in 5 years as I had gap years in between. Though its full time 3 years bachelor’s degree. What shall I write their?

2.Is it possible to declare education and work full time as I was working and studying simultaneously Fulltime. (was studying a professional course which is both F/T and P/T and was also working fulltime).

3.My degrees belongs to UK but I studied in my home country. So shall I choose homeland as country and city of study or UK?

Many Thanks.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pr_s said:
Hello seniors, raj, astari, kryton, dilpiero and others. thanks a lot for your contribution to this forum.
My first post here though i have been following this for a while.
I am in a process of filling out my EE profile. Have got few questions while filling out education history if you could assist:

1.In Education history it asks for complete full academic years, my degree is 3 years long but I completed it in 5 years as I had gap years in between. Though its full time 3 years bachelor’s degree. What shall I write their?
3 years.

2.Is it possible to declare education and work full time as I was working and studying simultaneously Fulltime. (was studying a professional course which is both F/T and P/T and was also working fulltime).
If it was outside of Canada, yes, you can declare both.

3.My degrees belongs to UK but I studied in my home country. So shall I choose homeland as country and city of study or UK?
I believe you need to choose your home country.

Many Thanks.

pr_s

Oct 30, 2016
Hi Istari,
Thanks a lot for your reply.
Yes i was outside canada and studied my course fulltime and aslo worked fulltime while studying. so i assume i can declare the education full time as well as the work experience obtained within the same tenure simultaneoulsy.
Further being the only applicant with no dependents do i need to type Funds exactly as $12164 or it can be greater than that which i have in my account? say $13000

Regards

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pr_s said:
Hi Istari,
Thanks a lot for your reply.
Yes i was outside canada and studied my course fulltime and aslo worked fulltime while studying. so i assume i can declare the education full time as well as the work experience obtained within the same tenure simultaneoulsy.
Further being the only applicant with no dependents do i need to type Funds exactly as $12164 or it can be greater than that which i have in my account? say $13000

Regards
It can be greater.

pr_s

Oct 30, 2016
Hi Seniors,
My High school diploma has been equated by WES as "One year of undergraduate study" though its written in remarks that the credential is not comparable to completed Canadian eduaction credential.
Do i need to mention this in my EE profile?
and shall i select ECA equivalent as one year programm at university or college?

Regards

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pr_s said:
Hi Seniors,
My High school diploma has been equated by WES as "One year of undergraduate study" though its written in remarks that the credential is not comparable to completed Canadian eduaction credential.
Do i need to mention this in my EE profile?
and shall i select ECA equivalent as one year programm at university or college?

Regards
"If your assessment report shows that your completed foreign credential is equal to a completed Canadian one, you can include this information in your Express Entry profile. You will get points under the CRS for your highest credential found equal to a completed Canadian one."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

I would not include it in your EE profile.

Cheers ;)

pr_s

Oct 30, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
"If your assessment report shows that your completed foreign credential is equal to a completed Canadian one, you can include this information in your Express Entry profile. You will get points under the CRS for your highest credential found equal to a completed Canadian one."

I would not include it in your EE profile.

Cheers ;)
Hi,
Thanks a lot for your reply. This is not my highest level of qualification though. Thats secondary and high school diploma. Highest level qualification is Bachelors and thats completed but as i have got wes for these tahts why i wanted to include them in my profile! Confused!