+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Are there any links that you can provide where I can see this extensive discussion, please?
No, you're a big boy and I believe you can find the links.

Cheers

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
DelPiero07 said:

Cheers
Well, that was kind of rude. Its okay to not quote a source in the initial post but if you do have the links and you don't want to post, there's no good reason to believe what you are telling is valid.

Yea, I know I'm a big boy. Been here longer than you have, actually. Just making sure correct information is being conveyed, that's all. There's too much wrong information on the forum and that's why I post/ask for sources/links. From next time around, try to be a little more polite.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, that was kind of rude. Its okay to not quote a source in the initial post but if you do have the links and you don't want to post, there's no good reason to believe What you are telling is valid.
You have 5600 posts, I would assume that you should be able to find anything on this forum if you wanted to.

I did not bookmark the links, why should I? I looked for the information when helping someone else and that was it. You are doubting me and that's fine but it is not my responsibility to do any work for you.

Cheers mate.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:

Cheers
I'm hearing first time from you that you don't need to mention specific type of travels. CIC clearly asks you to tell all travels in last 10 years, if you are not able to provide proof to your statement which most of the people are doubting then simply they don't exist.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
DelPiero07 said:
You have 5600 posts, I would assume that you should be able to find anything on this forum if you wanted to.

I did not bookmark the links, why should I? I looked for the information when helping someone else and that was it. You are doubting me and that's fine but it is not my responsibility to do any work for you.

Either way, your opinion regarding the topic is incorrect.

Cheers mate.
Just because I have 5600 posts doesn't mean I can't ask for links. If you think you are working for me (whatever that means) if you provide those links, you are completely wrong. Nobody works for nobody here. Well, its easy for everyone if you provide links, isn't it? Okay, when I requested for sources, you could have at least politely told me to check it myself. "You are a big boy... Blah blah" isn't polite at all and its not cool either.

Anyway, I'll leave you at that. +1 s are earned (hard earned). Good luck with your application! All the very best!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamy said:
I'm hearing first time from you that you don't need to mention specific type of travels. CIC clearly asks you to tell all travels in last 10 years, if you are not able to provide proof to your statement which most of the people are doubting then simply they don't exist.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/travel-history-question-t394280.0.html

"most people doubting me" = one guy.

Btw, the guy saying that it isn't needed is a guy with over 10000 posts and rating of +1116

Edit: just for the heck of it another one : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/country-of-residence-query-t405744.0.html

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
DelPiero07 said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/travel-history-question-t394280.0.html

"most people doubting me" = one guy.

Btw, the guy saying that it isn't needed is a guy with over 10000 posts and rating of +1116
Thank you for posting the source now. I'll check why it is okay to not mention it.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And another one: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/country-of-origin-or-of-residence-asvad-help-please-t336830.0.html

This time answered by dan_and - he knows his stuff.

jtoc

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
According to this yes: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/can-we-update-ielts-score-after-sumbitting-the-application-t328224.0.html

+1 for doubting me :p
Many Thanks!!

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors,

Pardon me for asking many questions in EE form. Please advise on the following

> Apart from 5 years of experience (for which i have arranged reference letters), I have additional 6 months of experience for which I cannot arrange reference letter (in CIC format)
Question: Do I mention this experience in EE form? Or this goes ONLY to my personal history (once ITA is received)?

> My wife (secondary applicant) has 4 years of work experience (non-Canada experience). Do i mention this in EE form under spouse work history? Or this goes ONLY to my personal history (once ITA is received)?

Please help this is urgent. Thanks a lot.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kashjuni said:
Hi Seniors,

Pardon me for asking many questions in EE form. Please advise on the following

> Apart from 5 years of experience (for which i have arranged reference letters), I have additional 6 months of experience for which I cannot arrange reference letter (in CIC format)
Question: Do I mention this experience in EE form? Or this goes ONLY to my personal history (once ITA is received)?

> My wife (secondary applicant) has 4 years of work experience (non-Canada experience). Do i mention this in EE form under spouse work history? Or this goes ONLY to my personal history (once ITA is received)?

Please help this is urgent. Thanks a lot.
They should both be put in Personal History.

Pinkhead

Aug 21, 2016
Hello All,

I am currently uploading the documents for ITA. It says I have to upload my passport (first page with picture) plus other pages with stamps. But I have just changed passport as it was expired. Do I have to scan the previous passport pages as well?

And for the Statutory Declaration of Common-law, can someone let me know whether statements from friends and colleagues, as well as pictures can help in proving the relationship when not married?

Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pinkhead said:
Hello All,

I am currently uploading the documents for ITA. It says I have to upload my passport (first page with picture) plus other pages with stamps. But I have just changed passport as it was expired. Do I have to scan the previous passport pages as well?

And for the Statutory Declaration of Common-law, can someone let me know whether statements from friends and colleagues, as well as pictures can help in proving the relationship when not married?

Thanks
Regarding your first question, technically you're only required to upload the new and valid passport but since you just got a new one I would suggest also uploading the expired one with stamps.

I'm a single applicant so I can't really answer your second questions.

Cheers mate ;)