+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/travel-history-question-t394280.0.html

"most people doubting me" = one guy.

Btw, the guy saying that it isn't needed is a guy with over 10000 posts and rating of +1116

Edit: just for the heck of it another one : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/country-of-residence-query-t405744.0.html
Thanks, it will be helpful for people with this specific circumstance.
I feel this forum is not very well managed and there are multiple threads for the same topic and people are scattered among threads even with same interests.
Never saw any moderator or admin to ensure forum members are stuck to the basic rules, I have been into other forums and moderators really do a good job of making sure no personal information is shared, no poaching is being done by whatsapp groups or other forums, no personal attacks happen and main threads are kept alive.

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
I created my EE profile but it did not ask me about my dependent childs detail! Is there any place where we need to fill this detail? How would he get PR in such case?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vaibhav007us said:
I created my EE profile but it did not ask me about my dependent childs detail! Is there any place where we need to fill this detail? How would he get PR in such case?
They ask those details once you get an ITA.

Nothing to worry about mate ;)

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
rajkamalmohanram said:
Thank you for posting the source now. I'll check why it is okay to not mention it.
Did you get a chance to check if it's okay to leave out the travel details between country or origin and country of residence?

I read the links DelPiero07 provided and I guess I could leave just say "no" in the travel history. I don't think flagpolling counts as a trip as I never entered USA.

Since we all like to ironclad our application, I guess I can provide an LOE with all the trips (suggested by DelPiero07 earlier) between the country or origin and country of residence?.

Everyone on-board with this approach ? it's the best of both world ;)

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually I meant that you could write a paragraph in the LoE stating that you've only had trips between the country of residence and country of origin (and thus, choosing "no" in travel history), not actually listing them.

But if you want to be as safe as you can, do what I stated above AND list them in the LoE. I think this way you will feel that you've done everything in your power to be clear and precise with your travel history.

Cheers ;)

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
DelPiero07 said:
Actually I meant that you could write a paragraph in the LoE stating that you've only had trips between the country of residence and country of origin (and thus, choosing "no" in travel history), not actually listing them.

But if you want to be as safe as you can, do what I stated above AND list them in the LoE. I think this way you will feel that you've done everything in your power to be clear and precise with your travel history.

Cheers ;)
Speaking of LOE,

I have multiple things that I have listed or planning to explain on, how should I compile everything ?

would that be one letter titled as "Letter of Explanation" and refer to every section via a screenshot or writing it down and my explanation against it ?

or attach multiple LOEs for each explanation ?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salkhan said:
Speaking of LOE,

I have multiple things that I have listed or planning to explain on, how should I compile everything ?

would that be one letter titled as "Letter of Explanation" and refer to every section via a screenshot or writing it down and my explanation against it ?

or attach multiple LOEs for each explanation ?
According to this: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/letter-of-explanation-t277650.0.html the format isn't really a big of a deal.

So up to you, you can write one big letter with different points of every topic you want to talk about or several letters with a single topic of explanation.

Cheers ;)

Pinkhead

Aug 21, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
Regarding your first question, technically you're only required to upload the new and valid passport but since you just got a new one I would suggest also uploading the expired one with stamps.

I'm a single applicant so I can't really answer your second questions.

Cheers mate ;)
Thank you!

Anyone can help out with the Statutory Declaration?

Also, in my list of documents, I see a form of Use of representative that is required. Is there someplace I should have unchecked a box which says I have a representative? I had one for the EE filing, but now I am doing the ITA by myself.

Thanks,

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Every time you log in you'll see a form that says "representative" if it's unchecked it won't show in your document checklist.

Cheers ;)

NaijaBigMond

Oct 25, 2016
Subject: PROOF OF FUND

Hello Seniors!.......Stanlee, SINP-Katmandu, Raj, Asivad, Bestofluck, FKL, DigitalDestiny, Maged, Prashant, etc etc etc -----Help ooooooh!

"May God bless you all and meet your needs before you even need them" for taking time out to help others! IJN. Amen

I've gathered all documentations and am about applying/expressing interest for some PNPs (especially SINP-EE, NBPNP-EE, NSPNP-EE, PEIPNP-EE, etc), but now my fear/challenge is that all my expected POF money is not up to the required three 3 Months in the bank and my wife is urging me to apply for PNPs right away. Will it be accepted or rejected? Your suggestions, thought & take, please!!!

I have been keeping about ~1/3 of this amount for a family of five in an FD based on a joint account named on my wife & I, for a long time. Now another ~1/3 is coming from my wife's office cooperative savings scheme into her salary account before she will forward it to our joint Acct. While another remaining ~1/3 part is coming from my office Cooperative Saving scheme account into my own personal salary account before I'll forward it into the main Joint account. Now, If a 3 mths Bank statement is printed, both of this two ~2/3 transfers or deposits will show just less a month duration in the account. None is borrowed or loan money but truly our matured & withdrawn savings. And am also accompanying this main joint acct statements with another 3mths each from both my wife and I salary accounts to show the source,

How do the PNPs officers (especially SINP-EE international) and the VOs after ITA see this. What's the risk....I just can't wait for the next three months maturity now that I've been able to raise the dow!, please advice!!!!!!!!!..

Thanks in advance
(Apologies for multi-postings, pls)

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
I had created my EE profile yesterday and it came to open status immediately after registering in job bank yesterday.

However, I received an email after a day stating that the application has been updated and asked me to log in to the account. After logging-in I couldn't find any change. What does this email signify?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vaibhav007us said:
I had created my EE profile yesterday and it came to open status immediately after registering in job bank yesterday.

However, I received an email after a day stating that the application has been updated and asked me to log in to the account. After logging-in I couldn't find any change. What does this email signify?
It's what we call a "ghost e-mail" the system tends to do that.

Nothing to worry about mate ;)

adnanhsiddiqui

May 31, 2015
Hi,

I have a question, if a Candidate is working as a Foreign Trade Officer for a Bank what would be a suitable NOC. Foreign Trade involves LC (letter of credit), BG (Bank Guarantees), Forex Payments in NOSTRO Accounts etc. I am trying to find my NOC but couldn't do because of the JDs. The only NOC that I found is slightly matching the title which is 1113 Securities agents, investment dealers and brokers. Can anyone help in this regard.

NOC 1212 matches my JDs but my Functional Title of Foreign Trade Officer is not there.

The candidate is currently performing the following JDs:

1. Project Management of Foreign Trade Operations.
2. Project lead WeBOC (Web Based One Customs) and Centralization of Bank Guarantees.
3. Manage a team of WeBOC Support Helpdesk.
4. Conduct training of Trade Officers countrywide.
5. End-to-end gap analysis for Foreign Trade module development.
6. Preparing process flows for Import & Export Automation and Centralization of Bank Guarantees.
7. Preparing Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for International Trade Finance projects.
8. Liaison with State Bank of Pakistan and Pakistan Customs for WeBOC troubleshooting.
9. Drafting Service Level Agreements (SLA) between Branches and CPU.
10. Troubleshooting of Trade finance module in Core Banking Application.
11. Liaison with I.T. for development of Trade related reports.

Awaiting a helpful response in the regard.

Best Regards

teenzky

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2019
Good day!

Anyone here who experienced using NOC 2171 for ITSM (IT Service Management) or ITIL based jobs?
I am having a hard time choosing the proper NOC code. My current position is Major Incident Manager wherein I manage major outages for network or IT infrastructure related incidents via conference calls or meetings with the stakeholders, service delivery managers, or any IT concerned provider. The main goal is to restore the service as quickly as possible thus preventing business impact.

Thanks in advance.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
teenzky said:
Good day!

Anyone here who experienced using NOC 2171 for ITSM (IT Service Management) or ITIL based jobs?
I am having a hard time choosing the proper NOC code. My current position is Major Incident Manager wherein I manage major outages for network or IT infrastructure related incidents via conference calls or meetings with the stakeholders, service delivery managers, or any IT concerned provider. The main goal is to restore the service as quickly as possible thus preventing business impact.

Thanks in advance.
You should e-mail NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca they can help you finding the right NOC code for you.

Cheers ;)