+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Monzur

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hi

I know you guys are helping people a lot and I am desperate need for some guidance. Please suggest me what to do. I am the principle applicant for Express entry immigration process and I have CRS score 469 in my EE profile. My wife recently went to Canada for higher studies. While we are preparing for Express entry we took her fingerprint for FBI PCC (since both of us stayed in USA more than 2 years). Unfortunately, her fingerprint was weak so FBI rejected her PCC request twice within last 8 months. However, when she applied for study permit she submitted name based STATE CLEARANCE and they accept it. Now, I am still not confident they will accept name based state clearance for immigration so I am going to try for FBI PCC again. This is why I am thinking applying from Canada might be good since we are already in Canada through some clearance but I am not sure.

Now given the situation which options from below I should choose and why:

Option 1: Wait until I get the ITA and apply for Canada immigration from Bangladesh while my wife will remain in Canada. Will it be a problem since she is already in Canada and I am in Bangladesh while applying? The drawback is it might take long (Singapore office vs Ottawa office) and if the PR get rejected I might not the get the chance to visit her in Canada. Moreover, do you think it might be safe to apply form Canada since my wife has some issues with her FBI clearance?

Option 2: Apply for TRV immediately then move to Canada. From Canada apply for immigration after getting ITA. Please note if I apply from Canada I have to apply for open work permit to work until I get PR. Now the drawback is what if I dont get OWP and unable to work for 6 months/until I get PR/not. How difficult will be getting an OWP?

Option 3: Apply for TRV immediately then move to Canada. From Canada apply for immigration after getting ITA. Then I will come back to Bangladesh. However, my wife will be still in Canada. Will it be a problem since I applied from Canada but will live in Bangladesh while the PR process will go on?

Thanks in advance!

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
immigrationvisaadvice said:
It depends upon visa officer generally it should not take more than one month.From last three years i haven't learnt any rejection after rprf. their are very negligible chances of getting rejection now.

For further any query do email at immigrationvisaadvice@gmail.com.I will be more then happy to reply.
Thanks... Its really pleasant to know something like tht.. Thanks a lot.. Mine is New Delhi Visa Office.. How long it might take..

jetplane

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi any experience of anyone using services to order gcms notes .. example visafile.info ?

Thinking of ordering my notes sometime soon, but do not have any friend in Canada to help me.

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
istari said:
You can change your EE profile.
I don't know how you deal with BC PNP; I've never experienced this.
Last time I modified something on my EE profile, it became in eligible and I couldn't change anything.

Since at this point I have met the criteria for both FSW and CEC based on my 1 year Canadian work experience I am not sure if setting the amount to zero would make it ineligible again as FSW criteria will go out of the window right?

I have submitted the EE profile number and job seeker code to BC PNP, if my EE profile become ineligible, I will lose the BC PNP application fee $550, as I will have to submit a new one.

Your thoughts/suggestions?

latanaiduV

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2014
Doc's Request.
28-07-2014
AOR Received.
20-02-2014
Med's Request
9-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
23-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
18-May-2015
jetplane said:
hi any experience of anyone using services to order gcms notes .. example visafile.info ?

Thinking of ordering my notes sometime soon, but do not have any friend in Canada to help me.
www.visafile.info I applied from this site, and they charge you for the processing. I was outside Canada at that time. opt for electronic.

anandunics

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Category........
Hello my fellow members

I have completed
B.sc computer Science (3 years) - Bachelors Degress (4 years) as per WES.
M.sc computer Science (2 years) - PostGraduate Diploma(One years) as WES.

Now, my query is what is the highest level of Education i must choose while creating EE profile?

For B.sc , i selected Bachelors Degree.
For M.sc --- what should i select?

Is it
Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees?
OR
One-year degree, diploma or certificate from a program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute.

Please suggest.

Note : I have read the forums on the same topic, but couldn't arrive at a point.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anandunics said:
Hello my fellow members

I have completed
B.sc computer Science (3 years) - Bachelors Degress (4 years) as per WES.
M.sc computer Science (2 years) - PostGraduate Diploma(One years) as WES.

Now, my query is what is the highest level of Education i must choose while creating EE profile?

For B.sc , i selected Bachelors Degree.
For M.sc --- what should i select?

Is it
Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees?
OR
One-year degree, diploma or certificate from a program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute.

Please suggest.

Note : I have read the forums on the same topic, but couldn't arrive at a point.
If your ECA says that your Master's is only equivalent to a 1-year diploma, then you need to select "Two or more..." as your highest level of education.
In this case, you need to select "two or more..." for both options.

jetplane

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
latanaiduV said:
www.visafile.info I applied from this site, and they charge you for the processing. I was outside Canada at that time. opt for electronic.
Thanks a lot!
Hope the service was prompt and good!

rkhan15

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
My wife is expecting a baby in Nov./Dec time. Can I start a profile now and add the new born later or should I wait until after? Please note that I have my IELTS and Education verification completed successfully.

Thanks in advance.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rkhan15 said:
My wife is expecting a baby in Nov./Dec time. Can I start a profile now and add the new born later or should I wait until after? Please note that I have my IELTS and Education verification completed successfully.

Thanks in advance.
You can create your profile now and update it later.

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
Hi, how much time does it normally take to complete the PR process after submitting documents post ITA? The office would be New Delhi.
Any specific news as to which applicants are being processed at present?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
vaibhav007us said:
Hi, how much time does it normally take to complete the PR process after submitting documents post ITA? The office would be New Delhi.
Any specific news as to which applicants are being processed at present?
On an average 5-6 months, again it depends on case to case. NDVO is currently processing March applications.

Nitin Garg

Sep 7, 2016
Can you help me with any recent changes in CRS system.?
i checked 4 days back my score was reaching to 462, now i am calculating with same credential the score came down to 398.

can you pleases update me on this?