+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rkhan15

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
When creating EE profile under Education History -> Complete/full academic years, are they asking for number of years it took to complete the degree or is it the length of degree? For example I completed my masters in 3 years so should it be 3 years or 2 years since masters is usually considered a two years program?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rkhan15 said:
When creating EE profile under Education History -> Complete/full academic years, are they asking for number of years it took to complete the degree or is it the length of degree? For example I completed my masters in 3 years so should it be 3 years or 2 years since masters is usually considered a two years program?
I believe it's asking how long the program would've been for a student studying full-time. So in your case, 2 years.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vaibhav007us said:
Hi, another question, can we partially fill the online EE form and save the same for future submission?
You can do this, but I believe that once you begin your profile, it expires after a certain period. Either 30 or 60 days, I think. So you must submit it before then.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nitin Garg said:
Can you help me with any recent changes in CRS system.?
i checked 4 days back my score was reaching to 462, now i am calculating with same credential the score came down to 398.

can you pleases update me on this?
The system hasn't changed, so you must have entered something differently.

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
should we upload our documents in EE?
for assurance.I think we dont have to right?thanks

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sinp Kathmandu said:
should we upload our documents in EE?
for assurance.I think we dont have to right?thanks
What do you mean ?

Of course you have to upload documents for your application.

rahuldokwal

May 31, 2016
Hi All,

I need help in understanding the PCC. I am from India and currently I am in US. I know I need to get the PCC from India as well but I am planning to visit India in last week of October (next month) for 1-2 weeks. Do I need to get PCC after coming from there (back to US) or should I get it now from Indian Embassy here in USA or can I get it during my VISIT in India from Indian local Police department.

Also if anyone knows about the timeline to get PCC from Indian Embassy (Atlanta) here in USA will be helpful.

Thanks a lot for your help.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahuldokwal said:
Hi All,

I need help in understanding the PCC. I am from India and currently I am in US. I know I need to get the PCC from India as well but I am planning to visit India in last week of October (next month) for 1-2 weeks. Do I need to get PCC after coming from there (back to US) or should I get it now from Indian Embassy here in USA or can I get it during my VISIT in India from Indian local Police department.

Also if anyone knows about the timeline to get PCC from Indian Embassy (Atlanta) here in USA will be helpful.

Thanks a lot for your help.
You need to get your Indian PCC after you return to the US.

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

What do I have to answer to this question if I got rejected once in SINP program due to funds and got accepted in second time?

Have you been refused refugee status , and immigration or permanent resident visa ...?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marooned said:
Hi,

What do I have to answer to this question if I got rejected once in SINP program due to funds and got accepted in second time?

Have you been refused refugee status , and immigration or permanent resident visa ...?
No, your visa application has never been rejected.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
istari said:
What do you mean ?

Of course you have to upload documents for your application.
While creating and submitting your Express Entry profile, you need not upload any documents. You will need to upload documents only post ITA.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Below are two points I'm posting here from the POF document required on document checklist page. Second point mentions about loans, Is it really a requirement, so far I have read here that we just need to show the transferrable amount to Canada. Loan thing can be very tricky because it would require property evaluation to show loan can be repaid.

. List of all your bank(chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each accouint was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
. list of outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
kamy said:
Below are two points I'm posting here from the POF document required on document checklist page. Second point mentions about loans, Is it really a requirement, so far I have read here that we just need to show the transferrable amount to Canada. Loan thing can be very tricky because it would require property evaluation to show loan can be repaid.

. List of all your bank(chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each accouint was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
. list of outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans
No, CIC is not concerned with loans, for example: car loan or home loan. They are more concerned with the applicant having availed a loan to meet POF requirements. CIC wants to know that the POF that you are declaring originated from legitimate source - salary, savings, investments etc.

In case of home loan or car loan, these are secured loan, in the event of a default the lender has a charge on your assets (mortgage, hypothecation etc). So you need not be worried about your loans impacting your application negatively.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
No, CIC is not concerned with loans, for example: car loan or home loan. They are more concerned with the applicant having availed a loan to meet POF requirements. CIC wants to know that the POF that you are declaring originated from legitimate source - salary, savings, investments etc.

In case of home loan or car loan, these are secured loan, in the event of a default the lender has a charge on your assets (mortgage, hypothecation etc). So you need not be worried about your loans impacting your application negatively.
Thank you, very well explained to help douse all other questions :)