+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
I receieved RPRF on 14 sept. for which did the needful on next date.
I have 3 Questions now

1. How long it takes between RPRF and PPR?
2. What are the various causes of rejection after RPRF?
3. What are the approx. chances of rejection after RPRF?

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, could you please advise at which stage the fees (550 and 490 Canadian dollars) are usually paid off?

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
$ 490 are paid as RPRF
Yeah, I know that.
I simply wonder when exactly both of those amounts are due (after receiving an ITA, or several months later, etc.).

nthuynh

Mar 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,
I had 3 jobs in 2 different NOC fields (starting with number 1). It's hard to choose the pertinent NOC code because some tasks are in one field, some tasks are in other field, and I don't know how to translate my jobs' name into English. Anyway, I'm sure their NOC code are 1112 or 1114 or 111x something.
My question is: If I mistake the NOC code, will CIC officers return my application? (is there any case among yours?)
or ignore that experience and remove points from my profile?
or, in an optimistic way, they attribute the right NOC code and still consider that experience?
I send my reference letters, work contracts, pay stubs, nothing hidden, no lie.
Thank you for your advice

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nthuynh said:
Hello everyone,
I had 3 jobs in 2 different NOC fields (starting with number 1). It's hard to choose the pertinent NOC code because some tasks are in one field, some tasks are in other field, and I don't know how to translate my jobs' name into English. Anyway, I'm sure their NOC code are 1112 or 1114 or 111x something.
My question is: If I mistake the NOC code, will CIC officers return my application? (is there any case among yours?)
or ignore that experience and remove points from my profile?
or, in an optimistic way, they attribute the right NOC code and still consider that experience?
I send my reference letters, work contracts, pay stubs, nothing hidden, no lie.
Thank you for your advice
If you choose the wrong NOC code, your application can be rejected, on the grounds that the VO is not convinced that you can do that job.

But as long as your job duties match those of the NOC, you should be fine.
If your 3 jobs were slightly different, you can choose different NOC codes for each job.
Find the NOC code that matches your job duties best, and if you can, tailor your experience letters to match the NOC.

YokoDaddy

Jul 23, 2014
istari said:
That email is the PPR. It isn't underway; it's already happened.

You should maintain the minimum funds until you complete your landing.
Thank you! Also weird question - our IELTS validities have expired recently (>2 yrs) but since we're this far down the process it shouldn't matter, right? Any thoughts on that?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YokoDaddy said:
Thank you! Also weird question - our IELTS validities have expired recently (>2 yrs) but since we're this far down the process it shouldn't matter, right? Any thoughts on that?
I think IELTS only has to be valid until you submit eAPR.

Reillh

Sep 16, 2016
Hello Peeps, am new here.. :) please is it okay I apply for Express entry now?. My NOC is 2133 . Also are dere specific times for applications?

rash1480

Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seniors pls help!!!
Can I use Indian passport as proof of date of birth for my spouse? His dob certificate from the concerned authority is lost? If not, what else is accepted as proof of date of birth by cic?

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
rash1480 said:
Seniors pls help!!!
Can I use Indian passport as proof of date of birth for my spouse? His dob certificate from the concerned authority is lost? If not, what else is accepted as proof of date of birth by cic?
CIC don't ask for birth certificates, except for for children. This shouldn't be a problem.

Reillh said:
Hello Peeps, am new here.. :) please is it okay I apply for Express entry now?. My NOC is 2133 . Also are dere specific times for applications?
There are no specific times for applications.
To see if you should be applying to Canada right now, go to www.cic.gc.ca, and click on 'Determine Your Eligibility' or 'Come to Canada,' and answer their questions. It's a diagnostic test that tells you if you are eligible to apply for PR via Express Entry. It should take you about 5 minutes to complete.

Dedicated said:
Yeah, I know that.
I simply wonder when exactly both of those amounts are due (after receiving an ITA, or several months later, etc.).
The $550 application fee must be paid upfront when submitting your eAPR. The RPRF can be paid later, either upon request, or before it.

Sep 18, 2016
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
I receieved RPRF on 14 sept. for which did the needful on next date.
I have 3 Questions now

1. How long it takes between RPRF and PPR?
2. What are the various causes of rejection after RPRF?
3. What are the approx. chances of rejection after RPRF?
It depends upon visa officer generally it should not take more than one month.From last three years i haven't learnt any rejection after rprf. their are very negligible chances of getting rejection now.